Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50096 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Prefola: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Am interested pls...my email-preciousbojopke@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
henrygentle:

Sir, i'm very much interested in these Online Forum Posting Job opportunity.
Take me as your full student, be my Mentor/Tutor.
As I humbly and solely want to learn all from you and be a Testimony for your good works.

Please my email is onyeanusihenry@gmail.com
Thank you.

I appreciate your cool and humble mind and be rest assured that in just two days from now, you will begin earning $5 - $10 per day making posts to those forums and blogs. I have just sent the free guide to you. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by dejavumart3d: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls op the link oooh to my mail....dejavumart3d@gmail.com
Thankz in anticipation
pioneerwriter:
You don't have to own a website of your own before you can start earning from this program. Once your ten sample posts are approved, you can start earning immediately without having a personal website. You are to get subscribed to forums and blogs and start posting short articles to earn instantly.

If you need my guide, you have to follow all instructions in the message you will receive from me when you make your request for the sign-up links. If not, I won't be able to follow up with you. I revealed this without asking for anything and so, getting follow-up guide from me entails you entering my username provided in the message you will receive as your referrer while filling up the registration form.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by henrygentle: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I appreciate your cool and humble mind and be rest assured that in just two days from now, you will begin earning $5 - $10 per day making posts to those forums and blogs. I have just sent the free guide to you. Congratulations!

Thank you very much Sir. I will take out a great time to study it. Although i'm not too good at Article Writing, but i can learn.
I believe i can get a full time training and learn more from you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Have you been a scam victim and lost hope that you can never ever make money online? Do you want to stop wasting time and data subscriptions on jobs that will take the whole of your time, but will never pay you? I have this good news for you that there's a giant writing platform that accepts international writers and forum owners to maximize writing potentials. Once you get approved, making between $5-$20 a day is guaranteed, depending on your user rating. Just request for the sign up link through email as provided in the signature box below and start earning from day one.

The good news to you is that I prepared a guide for you that will guide you to success, depending on your determination to make money online. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Moneyboyz: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
I thought this was a joke in the first place bit its real... send it to me babagbemiayomidesamuel @gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mama4life(f): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
@ Pioneerauthour I Have Sent You Email, But You Are Yet To Respond.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kindly send the link to thegoodjoehunt@gmail.com Thank you in advance.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by conquistadores(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
pls send the link to me, taekorsond1@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Intelligence: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2017
please send to me.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by chillgist(m): 12:51am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by adokhai(m): 3:12am On Sep 07, 2017
adokhai@hotmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2017
I hope you all received the free guide to start making $5 - $10 per day! If you carefully follow every bit of the guide I sent you, your posting approval is guaranteed and you will begin earning immediately. If you submit your sample posts today and make them as instructed, you will receive approval in less than 24 hours, guaranteed and will start earning same day. Read the guide three times before you start making your ten sample posts. Once you get approved, there's no stress or tedious work anymore.

When you get approved for posting, I will personally teach you how and where to invest your earnings if you so wish. Get back to me once you get approved for the investment tips. Happy earning!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Ojskillz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello boss, I will like to gain from your knowledge. Kindly send me the info I need to get started. Here's my email: egbaheights@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by lizyamos(f): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pls am interested bethy4luv2ooo@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Chibydinho(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oga boss, I just want to thank you for giving someone like me the chance to earn my first ever dollars online..
I thought it was a joke, but I can confidently say that this works! I appreciate so much@op
I would be withdrawing my first dollars soon...
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by xtaphare321(f): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500. hello,good evening,please I want to be a part of this too, my email:xtaphare321@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by xtaphare321(f): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
pioneerwriter:
I hope you all received the free guide to start making $5 - $10 per day! If you carefully follow every bit of the guide I sent you, your posting approval is guaranteed and you will begin earning immediately. If you submit your sample posts today and make them as instructed, you will receive approval in less than 24 hours, guaranteed and will start earning same day. Read the guide three times before you start making your ten sample posts. Once you get approved, there's no stress or tedious work anymore.

When you get approved for posting, I will personally teach you how and where to invest your earnings if you so wish. Get back to me once you get approved for the investment tips. Happy earning!
hello, good evening,please I want to be a part of this. my email address is. ...xtaphare321@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chibydinho:
Oga boss, I just want to thank you for giving someone like me the chance to earn my first ever dollars online..
I thought it was a joke, but I can confidently say that this works! I appreciate so much@op
I would be withdrawing my first dollars soon...

Congratulations, Chibydinho! You are the first person out of hundreds of people I have helped online with this thread to appreciate me really for my efforts. Your success will be permanent and you won't encounter difficulties on your way. You won't believe hundreds of people have been withdrawing multiple of $5, $10, etc to Paypal daily without posting their testimonies like this. I have always received blame from people despite this free exposure and all of the free follow-ups I have been giving to them. Thank you once again! I'll get back to you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by maidaboi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Congratulations, Chibydinho! You are the first person out of hundreds of people I have helped online with this thread to appreciate me really for my efforts. Your success will be permanent and you won't encounter difficulties on your way. You won't believe hundreds of people have been withdrawing multiple of $5, $10, etc to Paypal daily without posting their testimonies like this. I have always received blame from people despite this free exposure and all of the free follow-ups I have been giving to them. Thank you once again! I'll get back to you.
help me at
abednegomaida1@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Chibydinho(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
pioneerwriter:

You're the boss! Actually, you've opened my eyes with this thread to believe that anyone can make it online. All it takes is determination and not giving up no matter the challenges.
Thank you so much for the tips!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by dozieinspired: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi strawb, kindly mention your username for easy verification from my list. Once I confirm your username, you will receive the guide immediately and that will help you get started easily. You just must follow the guide sheepishly and you will thank me, although I might have sent the guide already. Please, you need to log in to your account first to confirm that. Once you are honest, faithful, grateful, and consistent, I will help you from scratch to success.
pls I have registered using your referral. My user name is dozzy22. my email is iamdozzy22@gmail.com I need your guide. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Oga ...im much interested.

Help me out..... Chrisagunwa@gmail.com

Godbless
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
dozieinspired:
pls I have registered using your referral. My user name is dozzy22. my email is iamdozzy22@gmail.com I need your guide. Thanks

Hi dozzy22! I confirmed your registration and saw that you did as instructed. I want you to know that I'm responsible for all you would need to know and have as far as this platform is concerned. Have you submitted your ten sample posts? Please be very careful at this juncture because it's quite easier to be rejected than getting approved and once you are rejected, you won't be able to apply again with your device. My good news for you is that you will get approved once you follow the free guide I sent you sheepishly.

If you can work to get a rating of 5.0 stars, you will be able to make not less than $10 a day, guaranteed because you will have access to post at all of the forums and blogs listed. Getting a user rating of 5.0 stars is very easy only if you can follow every bit of the guide and even do much more. That's all. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by slimhandsome101(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
I need too dgaadiman001@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Cecegracen: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hi pioneerwriter, thanks for your good work. I only stumbled on this thread today. I will really like you to guide me all the way. I will be most grateful. My email is nkemike93@yahoo.com God bless you
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi dozzy22! I confirmed your registration and saw that you did as instructed. I want you to know that I'm responsible for all you would need to know and have as far as this platform is concerned. Have you submitted your ten sample posts? Please be very careful at this juncture because it's quite easier to be rejected than getting approved and once you are rejected, you won't be able to apply again with your device. My good news for you is that you will get approved once you follow the free guide I sent you sheepishly.

If you can work to get a rating of 5.0 stars, you will be able to make not less than $10 a day, guaranteed because you will have access to post at all of the forums and blogs listed. Getting a user rating of 5.0 stars is very easy only if you can follow every bit of the guide and even do much more. That's all. Congratulations!
plz, am also interested.. Ayoadesamad@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by dikachi86(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
obikennethonyekachi@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kdon0000: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
f

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply)

Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.