Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49904 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by enny234: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:
I hope you all received the free guide to start making $5 - $10 per day! If you carefully follow every bit of the guide I sent you, your posting approval is guaranteed and you will begin earning immediately. If you submit your sample posts today and make them as instructed, you will receive approval in less than 24 hours, guaranteed and will start earning same day. Read the guide three times before you start making your ten sample posts. Once you get approved, there's no stress or tedious work anymore.

When you get approved for posting, I will personally teach you how and where to invest your earnings if you so wish. Get back to me once you get approved for the investment tips. Happy earning!
Hello, am interested eniola.obe@hotmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by saintcasmir(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi dozzy22! I confirmed your registration and saw that you did as instructed. I want you to know that I'm responsible for all you would need to know and have as far as this platform is concerned. Have you submitted your ten sample posts? Please be very careful at this juncture because it's quite easier to be rejected than getting approved and once you are rejected, you won't be able to apply again with your device. My good news for you is that you will get approved once you follow the free guide I sent you sheepishly.

If you can work to get a rating of 5.0 stars, you will be able to make not less than $10 a day, guaranteed because you will have access to post at all of the forums and blogs listed. Getting a user rating of 5.0 stars is very easy only if you can follow every bit of the guide and even do much more. That's all. Congratulations!

Hello, what happens if someone subscribe to a forum and later the forum get disabled? Does it mean no points will be earned from such site again?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viktor88: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
am new here and eager to make money online, op this is my gmail viktoremeka88@gmail.com, i will follow ur instruction to the core
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by maidaboi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
maidaboi:
help me at abednegomaida1@gmail.com
please
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by stino4win(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Please op send details:

Tashahemm@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by starz100: 1:10am On Sep 11, 2017
I am interested my email is benoli22@yahoo. com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by danberg: 1:48am On Sep 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, kindly request for the sign-up links through the email contact in the signature box below. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
Wonderful work here OP, kindly email details to: d.energeotrading@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sunnypek(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op, pls can I use GoogleVoice to open a USA PayPal?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Day11(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
sunnypek:
Op, pls can I use GoogleVoice to open a USA PayPal?

You gonna be booted out in no time.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by ultravires(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I appreciate your cool and humble mind and be rest assured that in just two days from now, you will begin earning $5 - $10 per day making posts to those forums and blogs. I have just sent the free guide to you. Congratulations!

Good day sir, kindly help with the guide as well. I really need to start making some cool cash online. omooye_09@yahoo.com.

Best Regards
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Tbright: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Have you been a scam victim and lost hope that you can never ever make money online? Do you want to stop wasting time and data subscriptions on jobs that will take the whole of your time, but will never pay you? I have this good news for you that there's a giant writing platform that accepts international writers and forum owners to maximize writing potentials. Once you get approved, making between $5-$20 a day is guaranteed, depending on your user rating. Just request for the sign up link through email as provided in the signature box below and start earning from day one.

The good news to you is that I prepared a guide for you that will guide you to success, depending on your determination to make money online. Congratulations!
boss please here is my email tobiloba.olusegun2093@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by virtuedagirl(f): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:
I hope you all received the free guide to start making $5 - $10 per day! If you carefully follow every bit of the guide I sent you, your posting approval is guaranteed and you will begin earning immediately. If you submit your sample posts today and make them as instructed, you will receive approval in less than 24 hours, guaranteed and will start earning same day. Read the guide three times before you start making your ten sample posts. Once you get approved, there's no stress or tedious work anymore.

When you get approved for posting, I will personally teach you how and where to invest your earnings if you so wish. Get back to me once you get approved for the investment tips. Happy earning!
I am interested
Please do send me the link and how to go about it
Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
saintcasmir:

Hello, what happens if someone subscribe to a forum and later the forum get disabled? Does it mean no points will be earned from such site again?

When a forum site is disabled from the platform, it means the particular forum site has run out of credits and can only be enabled again upon buying more credits. In the meantime, you will not be able to post or earn at such a forum, not until it's enabled again.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
This posting job has finally solved the problem of unemployment as writers are accepted from all parts of the world. So, it depends on you and your determination to start a journey to financial freedom online today or postpone it to continue hunting around the streets of the world. Get me right here. Journey to financial freedom does not start and end same day. It definitely begins somewhere and someday. It's rare to have such a legit and paying US based writing platform accepting Africans like this one. I jubilated the day I came across this wonderful opportunity as if I won a lottery and have made a lot of money from the program. So, we're so lucky being accepted into such a noble US based writing company.

Countless people have read through this thread and gone without taking actions at all due to their dangerous unbelief. I called it dangerous unbelief because they never knew they've already come across their financial breakthrough while reading this thread. That's why I always say I feel for many who still remain ignorant despite this exposure, although I realized many are rather looking for get-rich-quick programs which they can never find anywhere online.

One terrible thing that's happening online now is that some scam programs among thousands, having realized that people are looking for get-rich-quick programs and known that many are so desperate about this, have come out with get-paid-to-click programs that will never pay anyone no matter how committed one may be. Owners of those scam sites are hungry people who, at all costs, set up those sites just to earn a living scamming people who are desperate about making money online. So, you know how far you've been scammed online. Don't you think it's high time you started doing something legitimate like this rare posting job opportunity? I'm not urging anyone to do this, but I strongly feel for people for being scammed online in spite of opportunities like this. Thank you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by jflexy(m): 1:16am On Sep 13, 2017
obasijanco@gmail.com
Please send me the direct link
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 13, 2017
I'm interested.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by WoundedSoul: 2:58am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by imagefixer: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Op please I need your assistance based on your suggestions on the guide . How do we proceed can you whatsapp me 08034908146 I dont want to talk much here so as not to get people misinterpreting me .hope to hear from you thank you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by nightwing(m): 4:40am On Sep 14, 2017
pls i'm interested : femidavid247@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by saintcasmir(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2017
pioneerwriter:

When a forum site is disabled from the platform, it means the particular forum site has run out of credits and can only be enabled again upon buying more credits. In the meantime, you will not be able to post or earn at such a forum, not until it's enabled again.

Thanks for this info.

Meanwhile, what can you say about TFW. I have surpassed my 10 sample post for over a week now, but I have not received any rating or response from them. I have even sent a support ticket but still not getting feedback.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by general1970: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Dubeson: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2017
can u just write down d website. I've been searching it under your post but it's not there. I'm very much interested, pls can I have your number? or WhatsApp me on 08136729691
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Taiwotasungo: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, kindly request for the sign-up links through the email contact in the signature box below. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.

Please kindly send the link to my email tmemlaw@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
embarassed
saintcasmir:

Thanks for this info.

Meanwhile, what can you say about TFW. I have surpassed my 10 sample post for over a week now, but I have not received any rating or response from them. I have even sent a support ticket but still not getting feedback.

Your issue at that site now is totally different from the instance mentioned in the quoted message. The instance in the quoted message is referring to those forums that get disabled whenever they've run out of credits. Once the affected forum has purchased more credits, it will be back live to the list. This got a lot to do with those whose accounts have been approved already.

If you had submitted your ten sample posts and you weren't replied in less than 24 hours, then something has got wrong somewhere. It's either you didn't subscribe to the gateway or you wrote too long articles which are regarded as spam.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Congratulations to you guys for taking actions on the writing job. By now, you are all living witnesses that making between $5 - $10 a day is very easy and only takes anyone between 2 - 4 hours daily. I have just withdrawn $7 to PayPal now for posting some replies and comments. The job is quite easy and anyone can do it. The minimum requirement is English Grammar. That's all. Once you request for the sign up link, I will include a guide that handles everything for you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by talk2gift: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Congratulations to you guys for taking actions on the writing job. By now, you are all living witnesses that making between $5 - $10 a day is very easy and only takes anyone between 2 - 4 hours daily. I have just withdrawn $7 to PayPal now for posting some replies and comments. The job is quite easy and anyone can do it. The minimum requirement is English Grammar. That's all. Once you request for the sign up link, I will include a guide that handles everything for you.

Please email me what is involved @ talk2giftchukwudi@gmail.com, thanks in advance
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by saintcasmir(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
pioneerwriter:
embarassed

Your issue at that site now is totally different from the instance mentioned in the quoted message. The instance in the quoted message is referring to those forums that get disabled whenever they've run out of credits. Once the affected forum has purchased more credits, it will be back live to the list. This got a lot to do with those whose accounts have been approved already.

If you had submitted your ten sample posts and you weren't replied in less than 24 hours, then something has got wrong somewhere. It's either you didn't subscribe to the gateway or you wrote too long articles which are regarded as spam.

Thank you boss. I've just discovered that I made my post without subscribing first. I've just subscribed now.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by TheMax: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sobastical: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you need UK used cloths in bale to start a business, we do in grades too... Men's wear kids wear and ladies wear too. We also have sweat shirt too. Our store is at the popular market in Super market at abule egba Lagos.
For those outside lagos can also patronize us and we can send you goods to any state you are in the country.
Text me whatsapp 08053548696
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by EmperorGE: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2017
billionvan:

I've followed secretly & ardently, My account is under review with 4.00 ratings. I've not been approved yet but there's this sudden joy all over.
Thanks Pioneerauthor/writer
did you upload an avatar before posting?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sunnypek(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
My question is what are the payment method for these forums
And please my email is
pekdollas@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sunnypek(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
pekdollas@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.