Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50077 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by manmorris23(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
boss please sent link benjaminfelix569@gmail.com thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by dskenky(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Boss, kindly mail me the link to : iyayi2006@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by friday24(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Asuito7(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
N
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by udi2111: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Not at all! You don't have to reopen a Payoneer account that is no longer accepted by Paypal for verification. All you're required to do now is completing sign-ups to all of those sites I sent you and reply with your username in all. Once I confirm that, you will receive greater money making tips together with details on how to set up your US Paypal account officially without issues. My service to all of you guys is 100% free.
I just came across this thread now and i must confess that you're doing a great job here by helping people with vital information that will help make Money online genuiely. i am very interested.i have not done any online job in my life before. i will be glad if you could give me a step by step process on how to register with the forum posting job and non forum posting job. my email is mudiagaudi2111@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by micholo123(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
mickoe0102@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Wynnah(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
wynnahok@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by skyrockete(m): 1:43am On Sep 29, 2017
I am interested pls. my mail: mayowaasaolu@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Ayobamms: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2017
pioneerwriter:

You will be guided on how to get started making streams of income everyday posting replies and blog comments instantly, even if you don't know how to write the ten sample posts to be rated 4 out of 5, provided you mention the username with which you registered.

Chai, I'm indeed late but boss you can still include me.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by signeddocuments: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
olasimbank5@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
I hope you all received responses to your money making requests! If you are passionate about writing, I am pleased to inform you that you've found the best online job ever. If you sign up an account today, you will make your first $5 or more tomorrow, guaranteed so far you are ready to follow my guide.

To withdraw your money, you need a US PayPal account and a local bank account. The guide to create a US PayPal account officially and receive local bank alert anywhere in the world has been put together in the guide. Congratulations!!!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viktor88: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, kindly request for the sign-up links through the email contact in the signature box below. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hour

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rarely online.
please, I just registered with forum wheel and sign up in their gateway but i did not see where to subscribe
<i registered with the link you sent to my mail and followed ur instructions>
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by udi2111: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
pioneerwriter:
I hope you all received responses to your money making requests! If you are passionate about writing, I am pleased to inform you that you've found the best online job ever. If you sign up an account today, you will make your first $5 or more tomorrow, guaranteed so far you are ready to follow my guide.

To withdraw your money, you need a US PayPal account and a local bank account. The guide to create a US PayPal account officially and receive local bank alert anywhere in the world has been put together in the guide. Congratulations!!!
hey boss I did not receive any email message, please kindly resend to mudiagaudi2111@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 04, 2017
viktor88:

please, I just registered with forum wheel and sign up in their gateway but i did not see where to subscribe
<i registered with the link you sent to my mail and followed ur instructions>

Very easy! Just click on Instructions at the top of the gateway site and you will get there easily. Make sure to follow instructions in order not to face difficulties unnecessarily.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by rOsy247(f): 2:11am On Oct 04, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Very easy! Just click on Instructions at the top of the gateway site and you will get there easily. Make sure to follow instructions in order not to face difficulties unnecessarily.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tanteta(m): 6:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tanteta(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Chibydinho(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I need the guide on how to open a paypal account
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Have you bought money making e-books online, but all to no avail? Maybe you have even concluded that you can't make money online! That's far from it. You can make money online if you are serious and ready. One problem about people applying for this program is that most people rush into it, bypass the guide and ridiculously end up with a rating of 1.0 star. Once you are rejected, you will no longer have the opportunity to apply again. You will no longer be accepted into the program for life.

As before, I'm still giving this opportunity free, but you will receive further details about other necessary things that must be put in place. So, if you are serious about making money online, follow every step once you receive the guide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Brownish24(f): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
abimbolachristiana@gmail.com.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by shiffynaani(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
pioneerwriter:

pls Sir I Seriously Need The Link.Pls Help! Email Is Shefiu1995@gmail.Com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by shiffynaani(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
nullboss:
Keep on doubting, while we keep making money, I have made more than $35 in the past 7days from just one site, cheesy pioneerwriter you toomuch
bro Pls Send Me The Link. Shefiu1995@gmail.Com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by 4Gsmokei(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pioneerwriter send me the link and the right steps to open US verified PayPal.
Send to iglo2me@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by BanjiHols(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pls send the link
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
For all enquiries about this program, kindly use the email in the signature box below. Never drop your email address on this forum. Doing so is prohibited and can implicate you or get your account suspended in no time. If you are very sure you can write, unlimited opportunities are here for you. You can make between $5 - $10 daily guaranteed by posting short replies and comments to forums and blogs.

Once you sign up today, it's 100% sure you will make your first $5 - $10 the following day. Just make sure to follow the guide I send you sheepishly in order to have a user rating of 4.5 stars and above. Many people rushed in bypassing the guide and ended up with a rating of 1.0 star unfortunately. If that happens to you carelessly, forget access to this program for life. If you apply a hundred times again, you will be rejected the same number of times.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by bisong82: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Help out bro, am very much interested, my email is geraldbisong99@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
There's no such automated forum posting and earning site like this particular one all over the net. Coming across this is a gigantic miracle for whoever is ready to make cool money posting forum relies and blog comments. You do this at the comfort of your bedroom and quit your 8-5 job within two weeks of earning from this program.

The program is meant for all and, at the same time, not meant for all. It is meant for you if you are ready to work hard and can write correct English grammar. It is not meant for you if you can't create enough time for the job and can't write correct and good English grammar. It's guaranteed to make $5 - $10 a day writing forum posts at the comfort of your home.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by clems88(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
pioneerwriter:
There's no such automated forum posting and earning site like this particular one all over the net. Coming across this is a gigantic miracle for whoever is ready to make cool money posting forum relies and blog comments. You do this at the comfort of your bedroom and quit your 8-5 job within two weeks of earning from this program.

The program is meant for all and, at the same time, not meant for all. It is meant for you if you are ready to work hard and can write correct English grammar. It is not meant for you if you can't create enough time for the job and can't write correct and good English grammar. It's guaranteed to make $5 - $10 a day writing forum posts at the comfort of your home.
bro please can you kindly help me with the link and info needed. Tnx
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
clems88:
bro please can you kindly help me with the link and info needed. Tnx

This is the only US based writing platform that accepts international writers and pays a good rate for making posts daily at forums and blogs. The only issue is that the approval process requires some complications especially in the area of getting approved with a good rating and Paypal payment. If there is no thorough guide that explains every step bit by bit, it's certain that over 90% of applicants will be rejected on submitting sample posts. Just today alone, roughly 80% of my referrals who joined the program this week were rejected for ignoring my guide and eventually having a user rating as low as 1.0 star.

It's quite unfortunate that people are not ready to invest token into a genuine program opportunity that will save them from poverty and miserable living, but can invest so much into scam programs that will turn their lives so miserable. Be wise. Be ready. Be successful.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by akpumping7720(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
pioneerwriter:

am interested boss. magnumbase@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply)

Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.