Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49934 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by judaboom: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
please send me the link to my email. ikyesbiss@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Prognose: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
pioneerwriter:

You will receive details on the posting job together with other money making opportunities shortly. You can make your first $5 the same day of getting approved, believe me, but your user rating determines. If your rating is up to 4.5 stars or greater, you will be able. I am a 5.00 stars user by His grace and earn my regular income daily from this program everyday. Gradually, writing is becoming a sort of fun for me.
I'm interested pls

Premiumice2017@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
I hope you all received the sign up link! It is very obvious that over 90% of those who have applied into this program couldn't get approved. They ended up with a rating of 1.0 star and, thus, were rejected. The reason is that they thought they could do it all alone without following a guide like this, but unfortunately found out that they couldn't. Well, nobody is forced to follow a particular guide, but I am 100% sure that technicalities are involved.

If you are truly serious about making money online, you've come across the right program, but must be ready to follow every bit of the guide, otherwise, you may be rejected. Once you are rejected, forget earning from this program for life.

You can get paid locally for your posting efforts with your very own digital bank account and even get paid extra just for asking others to do the same. Check details through the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4107234/how-earn-10000-day-without
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mayorj(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
No
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by trueking: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Gabson91(m): 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hi I'm interested, Gabrielanyanwu91@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Are you not one of those who carelessly rushed into the writing without receiving a mentor's guide? Are you not one of those people who bypassed the guide and ended up with a rating of 1.00 star? If no, congratulations! Making $5 - $10 a day from this program is guaranteed, but you need some guide in order to make it to approval due to the technicalities involved.

There is no way to pass through the approval process successfully without a mentor. You will surely miss the road, but once you are approved, you will make money everyday, guaranteed. Bypass the mentorship and find out how ridiculous the whole scenario will be. But, if you wish to be fully guided to approval, I will do that for you 24/7 via WhatsApp, but be ready to meet up with all requirements. You may check the signature box below for my WhatsApp number. Congratulations!!!

You can get paid locally for your posting efforts with your very own digital bank account and even get paid extra just for asking others to do the same. Check details through the link below.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
pioneerwriter:
You should have received the requested link by now in your inbox. Please note that you're not expected or required to pay for this opportunity. It is uncovered free. If anyone should ask you to pay a dime before you can make money online, I don't know about that.

I feel for those who still remain ignorant in spite of this exposure and it's a pity that some of those who have joined the program already did not write the ten sample posts up to standard and, thus, could not get approved for posting. So. when you receive the free guide, read over and over again, ensuring that you follow it sheepishly.

Pioneerwriter' pls help a brother. help send the link to

jacobamojo@gmaildotcom

thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by dharmielle: 5:23am On Oct 18, 2017
dharmiel_08@yahoo.com

Please be of assistance.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by DrKlever(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2017
emperorjn@gmail.com i think i like this... kindly hit me up with the guidelines. Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
It's unfortunate that people only want to get the sign up link to the posting site without a mentor, but unfortunately keep getting rejected with a rating of 1.00 star, or perhaps, getting approved with a rating that wouldn't allow them to participate as a result of their refusal to understand that technicalities are involved in getting approved and making money from the program. Paypal is another issue that stops many people from making progress, but this has been resolved and blended in the guide to making $5 - $10 a day posting at forums and blogs.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Readerslead: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
pioneerwriter:
It's unfortunate that people only want to get the sign up link to the posting site without a mentor, but unfortunately keep getting rejected with a rating of 1.00 star, or perhaps, getting approved with a rating that wouldn't allow them to participate as a result of their refusal to understand that technicalities are involved in getting approved and making money from the program. Paypal is another issue that stops many people from making progress, but this has been resolved and blended in the guide to making $5 - $10 a day posting at forums and blogs.

Some guys claimed they don't believe this is genuine and ask for a proof. Anyway, I don't have their time because I have been so busy with my writing job, but below is the attached screenshot of the withdrawal payment approved for me for yesterday's work.
pls send me the link: collinscocj@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by zekepio(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
lol
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Several factors such as unbelief, lack of trust, frustration, past failures, negative minds and lots more are terrible factors that prevent people from succeeding in just anything they do in life. Today, I logged in to my account and found out that the list of forums has just been increased again and was more impressed. The increase in the number of forums on the list has enabled me to earn more than usual since my rating is maintained as 5.00 stars. To many people, this is not genuine and they wouldn't want to receive any mentorship on it.

I feel for many people who still remain ignorant despite this exposure. This is the greatest forum posting platform online based in the US. It pays via PayPal, but we help you with a local exchanger to get you paid in your local currency. There is no payment issue any longer as far as having my guide is concerned. Every issue regarding payment had been carefully resolved in the guide. For any enquiry, my WhatsApp number is included in the signature box below. This enhances faster conversations than emails.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mars88(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
emceechikamara@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by rahmatlawahl: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Several factors such as unbelief, lack of trust, frustration, past failures, negative minds and lots more are terrible factors that prevent people from succeeding in just anything they do in life. Today, I logged in to my account and found out that the list of forums has just been increased again and was more impressed. The increase in the number of forums on the list has enabled me to earn more than usual since my rating is maintained as 5.00 stars. To many people, this is not genuine and they wouldn't want to receive any mentorship on it.

I feel for many people who still remain ignorant despite this exposure. This is the greatest forum posting platform online based in the US. It pays via PayPal, but we help you with a local exchanger to get you paid in your local currency. There is no payment issue any longer as far as having my guide is concerned. Every issue regarding payment had b
een carefully resolved in the guide.

Pioneer, please I am interested in the link and you being my mentor, rahmatlawal1990@yahoo.com is my email. Thanks in advance.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Generalkorex(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi eddyhaze! Did you receive a mail from me earlier? Have I sent you the money making and approval guide? Just reply as soon as possible so that you can make progress on time. Don't forget that you must make the approval once. It's easier to be rejected than approved. Once they reject an application, there is no second chance. So, be careful not to miss the opportunity.

I lost interest when I registered with like 4 emails and I wasn't allowed to post at all. Are there new websites. If there are let me know sharpboymekorex@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Generalkorex:

I lost interest when I registered with like 4 emails and I wasn't allowed to post at all. Are there new websites. If there are let me know sharpboymekorex@gmail.com

Oh I am sorry about that. Of course I know there are lots of people like you who have been frustrated times without number. It's unfortunate that you guys didn't know what to do when you had an issue with the platform in order to gain access again. You guys should have asked me to show you the way and, by now, you won't be able to imagine how much you would have made into your bank account. You thought you could try and try over and over again, not knowing you will just keep trying for life with this platform. I can see you didn't know how technologically and technically strong the platform is.

If you are still convinced, I am pleased to inform you that people are making $5 - $10 daily from this platform and I am making money too. I am even planning to quit my 9 - 4 job because I am getting busier everyday as forums are increasing in number daily on the list.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Generalkorex(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Oh I am sorry about that. Of course I know there are lots of people like you who have been frustrated times without number. It's unfortunate that you guys didn't know what to do when you had an issue with the platform in order to gain access again. You guys should have asked me to show you the way and, by now, you won't be able to imagine how much you would have made into your bank account. You thought you could try and try over and over again, not knowing you will just keep trying for life with this platform. I can see you didn't know how technologically and technically strong the platform is.

If you are still convinced, I am pleased to inform you that people are making $5 - $10 daily from this platform and I am making money too. I am even planning to quit my 9 - 4 job because I am getting busier everyday as forums are increasing in number daily on the list.
And you stopped updating me in my mail
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Ordybrad676: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2017
pioneerwriter:
You don't have to own a website of your own before you can start earning from this program. Once your ten sample posts are approved, you can start earning immediately without having a personal website. You are to get subscribed to forums and blogs and start posting short articles to earn instantly.

If you need my guide, you have to follow all instructions in the message you will receive from me when youths make your request for the sign-up links. If not, I won't be able to follow up with you. I revealed this without asking for anything and so, getting follow-up guide from me entails you entering my username provided in the message you will receive as your referrer while filling up the registration form.

Please can you help me send the link and the guide to ordybrad676@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mastamind88: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2017
@ op pls send link to Lexonline8@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Generalkorex:

And you stopped updating me in my mail

I used to be careful in updating people through emails because a lot of people insulted me for doing so, but am sorry as said earlier about your own case. I know how you are feeling about the past frustration, but want you to know that the greatest achievers are the people who faced the greatest challenges in life. John Mason said when you fall down, make sure you pick something from the ground. This is what I would like you to do now and forget the past frustrating issues. Now, try and meet me on WhatsApp for an easier conversation on the next lines of actions.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Readerslead: 1:51am On Oct 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I used to be careful in updating people through emails because a lot of people insulted me for doing so, but am sorry as said earlier about your own case. I know how you are feeling about the past frustration, but want you to know that the greatest achievers are the people who faced the greatest challenges in life. John Mason said when you fall down, make sure you pick something from the ground. This is what I would like you to do now and forget the past frustrating issues. Now, try and meet me on WhatsApp for an easier conversation on the next lines of actions.

Are you selecting people to send link to? I have not seen your link.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mama4life(f): 3:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Please Is One To Pay For The Mentorship Or Guide?

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 21, 2017
Readerslead:
Are you selecting people to send link to? I have not seen your link.

Hi Readerslead! Not at all! I don't have particular people in mind to be updating but some guys actually replied to insult me by refusing to be updated via emails and I replied that I will never ever send updates to them. Although, I understand the principle of rejection in marketing, I just have to restrict posting updates only to people who want them. If you need to be updated on ways to make money online, my WhatsApp number is right there in the signature box below for you. Make use of it and let's talk. Money making opportunities are awaiting you.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Readerslead: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi Readerslead! Not at all! I don't have particular people in mind to be updating but some guys actually replied to insult me by refusing to be updated via emails and I replied that I will never ever send updates to them. Although, I understand the principle of rejection in marketing, I just have to restrict posting updates only to people who want them. If you need to be updated on ways to male money online, my WhatsApp number is right there in the signature box below for you. Make use of it and let's talk. Money making opportunities are awaiting you.

. I'm not that type. Why would I insult you? I don't insult people. Right now I'm not on whatsapp. That's why I want you to send to my email so I will register under you and we continue from there. I don't contact anybody I come across. I saw yours and was convinced that you are real. I believe everything you said here
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Readerslead:
. I'm not that type. Why would I insult you? I don't insult people. Right now I'm not on whatsapp. That's why I want you to send to my email so I will register under you and we continue from there. I don't contact anybody I come across. I saw yours and was convinced that you are real. I believe everything you said here

Thanks for your message! I will send you updates as requested, but am not sure I have your email address with me. You may send yours to me through the one given in the signature below. Please take note that you can only have access to these money making programs if and only if you have a smartphone. I hope you have one! Congratulations for deciding to make money online!

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Readerslead: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Thanks for your message! I will send you updates as requested, but am not sure I have your email address with me. You may send yours to me through the one given in the signature below. Please take note that you can only have access to these money making programs if and only if you have a smartphone. I hope you have one! Congratulations for deciding to make money online!

Thanks. I have emailed you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dear fellow Nairalanders, I have seen many people who claimed to be mentor but have never met a man, mentor, boss, like the owner of this thread-Pioneerwriter.

Like a normal hustler, anytime I come online,Nairaland is my first port of call and business section is my first destination. I have come across this thread on a number of occasions but usually skip it due to too many people who claim to know how to help people make money online but lack the knowledge and can't do proper follow up.

Along the line, a spirit told me to open the thread and dropped my mail and whatsapp number.

To my surprise, Pioneerwriter sent me the guide and even took me by the hand and painstakingly answered my questions one after the other and even took whatever issue I had more serious than me.

He is guiding me now to make my account approved and ensure I have nothing less than 4.5 rating and he even promised to train me more to become a pro in this money making site.

This is a man I have never met visually in my life and am sure I will come here soon to tell my success story on Nairaland. Mind you,I won't tell my success story without mentioning him.

Pioneerwriter, I say thank you sir I a million!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dear fellow Nairalanders, I have seen many people who claimed to be mentor but have never met a man, mentor, boss, like the owner of this thread-Pioneerwriter.

Like a normal hustler, anytime I come online,Nairaland is my first port of call and business section is my first destination. I have come across this thread on a number of occasions but usually skip it due to too many people who claim to know how to help people make money online but lack the knowledge and can't do proper follow up.

Along the line, a spirit told me to open the thread and dropped my mail and whatsapp number.

To my surprise, Pioneerwriter sent me the guide and even took me by the hand and painstakingly answered my questions one after the other and even took whatever issue I had more serious than me.

He is guiding me now to make my account approved and ensure I have nothing less than 4.5 rating and he even promised to train me more to become a pro in this money making site.

This is a man I have never met visually in my life and am sure I will come here soon to tell my success story on Nairaland. Mind you,I won't tell my success story without mentioning him.

Pioneerwriter, I say thank you sir in a million!!!!!!!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2017
Bobbyjay001:

Pioneerwriter, I say thank you sir in a million!!!!!!!

Hi Bobbyjay001! Thanks a lot for your good mind! As you can see, your posting approval is guaranteed, believe me. The problem with these people is that they only want a get-rich-quick scheme that will turn them millionaires overnight, not knowing such can never be found online except scams. They don't really understand what it takes to make money online. They don't realise that it involves a lot of challenges and technicalities, especially at the very beginning, but thanks to God that we still have a few people like you who are ready to be mentored to online success. I congratulate you today and celebrate you on your approval in anticipation.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bobbyjay001:

Pioneerwriter, I say thank you sir I a million!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your approval today, Bobbyjay001! I am the happiest man in the world today. This is the beginning of a new thing in your life today. I congratulated you in reply to your post on NL yesterday in anticipation & thank God today that you made it to approval even with a good rating. I will teach you how your rating will speed up to 5.00 stars in no time. I am just glad today the same way I was when a student of mine called me from OAU last week that he had first class in Chemical Engineering, preparing for NYSC in Nov. I taught him Maths & Further Maths before he entered OAU and scored 313 marks in UTME.

You could feel the spirit of a trainer in me during your approval process. I am so passionate about it. Now, go to phase 2 of the guide you received and read about three times or more before doing any further thing. Make sure you ask me if anything is not clear. Once you agree to do that, I assure you that it won't be more than 1 - 2 weeks that your rating will boost up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.