Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster (31811 Views)

”I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie” – 16year Old Girl Brags On Facebook (photos) / FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster (part 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
I spanked the bitch so hard that I got so turned on that I decided to give her a run for her money, I used both hands to hold her hips and stop her from whinning as I made sure she was well bent, her body covered in sweat as I made sure her head was almost touching the ground, then I began to ram her cunt so hard, using my hand to separate her butt cheek and watched her gaping pink pussy turn red from my hard fucking. SIKIRATU: Yeeayi! Egbami O! Egbon you have killed me! my toto don catch fire, She kept screaming in pain but yet she kept ramming her waist against mine as I frowned my face and was really digging deep into her cunt, she couldn’t take the hot pressure anylonger as she struggled herself out, and then ran to the bed, laid on her back, spread her thighs wide open and she said SIKIRATU: Egbon my Toto dey hot me, Bleep me yansh abeg I looked at her and said ME: Sikiratu for yansh? She nodded her head and said SIKIRATU: Yes broda for my yansh, abeg my toto dey pepper me “Bleep am for yansh my man, even for ear sef dat girl ear go swallow your prick”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Donniefred(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dafuq did I just read

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
And that was Tunde’s voice from his own room, we never knew he was eavesdropping on us and his loud mouth couldn’t even let him listen in silence, so I turned to the table and grabbed the lotion on my table, poured some all over my cock extensively, before putting my dick but her very tight butt hole could only let the tip of my dick in, as I tried to go further but I couldn’t when I saw tears drool down her eyes in pain but yet she stood there taking the pain A voice from the window spoke loud to our hearing! “Sikiratu repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, even you stanley you are manoeuvring this small girl” We both paused and brought our face closer and it was christopher “the jehova witness” and he continued

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by funstufz: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmmm
edgar...

8 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
CHRISTOPHER: I can’t wait for Pa Rabiu to come let me expose this evil trend that is going on in this compound And Sikiratu turned spat at him through the window SIKIRATU: You no wan jellof yet if you see people wey dey jellof e dey pain you He got so angry that he kept shouting CHRISTOPHER: Sikiratu! Sikiratu And like a wild fire the next person’s voice I heard was Morenike’s MORENIKE: Which Sikiratu? As she walked briskly to my window and peeped, seeing the both of naked she turned round immediately and began to bang my door MORENIKE: Ah! Olorun, Sikiratu I no send if you be my senior sister, come outside make we fight this fight oh! you get mind collect my man from me! abi I leave Tunde and Christopher for una And Christopher who was still peeping from the window shouted CHRISTOPHER: Blood of jesus! I can never allow any you possesed entities come near me And yet Morenike kept banging my door shouting MORENIKE: Oloshi! olodo, come out oh! Sikiratu before I break this door! bastard And Sikiratu retorted SIKIRATU: Who are you calling baskard? me baskard? I will beating you today till you die She hurriedly wore her clothes as I tried to stop her, she pushed away, opened the door and welcomed Morenike with a very high powered slap …..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
I watched as they began to throw deaf punches, and in minutes they where on the ground, rolling themselves on the filthy soil gutted with water, Morenike seemed to be much more stronger than Sikiratu because the way she lifted her sister and threw her to the floor with all her might, the other neighbours came out, and that infuriated Sikiratu the more because of the way her younger sister was dealing with her in public as she went for her top and tore Morenike’s clothes and before I could say JACK but girls were all naked, jiggling boobs and glaring pussies were all over the floor, and Tunde began to laugh so hard that tears began to rush down his eyes as he fell to the floor TUNDE: {pointing at me} this you sugar cane prick don kolo this gils! make landlord come back today, the way these OPC boys go take knack you, na your body go tell you The fear of OPC boys is the begining of wisdom, these uneducated area boys would pounce on anybody for no just cause but with cases like this where am found guilty, I feared for what would be done to me, I got scared as I unbuckled my belt and pushed them away and stood in thei middle, while Morenike made move to throw a punch, I used the belt to whip her hand and she screamed, they both stood their looking at each other breathing heavily as I held them by the hand and dragged them into my room ME: Oya make una two sidon here now Pointing at a chair as Morenike looked

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
at me and obeyed before Sikiratu followed suit, the moment Morenike’s ass touched the chair, she began to explain MORENIKE: Unculu see! this thing Sikiratu did it is not fair, they have been dragging other brothers in the compound since, as you park enter I happy say my papa carry me give you She couldn’t contniue her explanation as she went into an out burst of tears and then Sikiratu looked at her and then blinked her eyes and muttered SIKIRATU: See your mouth like them give you brother! this egbon see me like me, so you think say as him sabi knack so, na only you go dey enjoy am I was blown away in total shock as these little girls talk about sex like is a meal that they must eat everyday, I decided to calm them down as I tried to settle the case ME: See you girls are still young, what you should do is study hard and gain admission into the university, I was cut short by Christophers voice from the window CHRISTOPHER: If you settle with them finish, when landlord come, me I go still yan am I ignored him and continued him to talk to the girls ME: See what will happen is that I will be taking care of both of you okay? here is one thousand naira for both of you to share, make una papa no hear wetin happen here today o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
They both smiled at the thought of both of them still having me and no one getting to leave for the other, as they left my room I became afraid of the next line of action Christopher might take. I walked to his house, knocked and enter his very scanty room which had only a bed it, he looked at me with disgust and said CHRISTOPHER: Hope you did not come beg me not to tell Pa Rabiu I knelt down and then said ME: I have come so that you will help me, I want to give my life to christ His face brightened up as he looked with surprise and walked towards me CHRISTOPHER: Standup! Standup! Oh than you lord, you don’t have to kneel before me, it is before our lord and personal saviour, you will have to follow me to church today. If following Christopher to church would make him shutup and save me from the wrath of Pa Rabiu, am willing to take that path. Sitting in church with Christopher as other members of the church danced and sang, my eyes and that of a cute girl were always locked each time she looks at my direction, even in her long flowing gown she was so pretty, out of curiousity I asked Christopher who was that, he frowned his face as he responded CHRISTOPHER: Hey oga concentrate for church wey you come na, na our pastor daughter be dat oh!, she no dey like those ogbanje children wey full our yard Two days later Christopher knocked on my door to borrow detergent only for me to open my door and he sighted Annabel their Pastors daughter wearing bum short and lying on my bed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Christopher could not believe his eyes as he was caught starring at her for so long that she had to wave at him from inside the house as he smiled with all his teeth showing, he collected the detergent as he frowned his face at me when I looked at him and said CHRISTOPHER: See me later! very important o I smiled and turned back as I and Anne began our lovemaking, I increased every tempo and energy so that as she moaned Christopher would hear her voice from his room. Three hours later I heard a knock on my door and it was Morenike’s voice that followed after MORENIKE: Ah Ah! Unclu you never tire for faaji? it is my turn ni o And Anne who was sitting on the bed all dressed up to leave, was surprised as she asked in a low tone ANNE: Who is that ? I was so vexed in my mind but acted like is nothing as I smile and said ME: Dearie is my landlords daughter, am to taking on lesson.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
She stood up while I followed and opened the door for her, Morenike stood by the door, arms placed on her waist as she starred at Anne with digust as she ignored her look and left while I took a walk with her, on getting back I saw Morenike still standing at my door, I got angry as I walked towards her and grabbed her by the ear ME: See make I tell I no be your mate, if you continue to worry me like this I no go teach you again, I go tell your papa say you dey embarass my guest And she struggled and freed herself from my grip and then began to cry MORENIKE: See egbon you wan break my heart? as I love you so you no like me? I dey try make you reason my send but you no send me I was pissed at the way the little girl was becoming a pest and from years of flirting, I have learnt that a scorned woman could do anything just to prove her point, if I don’t stop this now it will escalate, That was Chi the female banker in our compound came out of her house, and walked straight to our direction and then gave me a path on my shoulder saying CHI: Aren’t you ashamed of yourself young man? see what you and these riff rats have been doing in this compound I felt so ashamed of myself that I decided to end everything there before I put myself into something I barely know, I slowly turned to Morenike

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by seunlly(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
guy where dem born you. u be bahd guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by hoMegas(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
and what

Are you on gsf

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
ME: See infact from today I no wan see you near my house, if landlord ask, tell am say I say I no dey get chance again She looked at Chi and sighed as she left and muttered MORENIKE: Ota aje! I will show you something, you will know say na we get this eko I immediately left the presence of Chi, with my head bowed down, I opened my door and walked into my house. Sitting outside later that evening with Christopher, I have never seen him in such a happy mood before, as he bought hot fresh corn for both of us as we chewed and began to discuss CHRISTOPHER: O boy I don mad, as I open your door see my pastor daughter for you bed, I just repent immdiately Smiling as I asked ME: Repent how na? I think say you be born again CHRISTOPHER: No more! O boy this night me go carry woman, body no be firewood. I almost fell off my sit with laughter when those words came of his mouth, I couldn’t believe that Christopher could say such words. when it got late in to the night, we exchanged handshakes, put our seperate generator on and went inside, I was fast asleep on my bed when I heard loud shout from outside ” fire oh! fire oh! “, I jumped out of my bed and ran outside, just to see other tenants gathered at my doorstep, Chi rushed towards me and said CHI: You generator is on fire! I ran to the back yard and looked but realised it wasn’t my generator but that of Christopher, as I ran back to where the crowd had gathered to inform them that it was Christopher’s generator not mine, as they began to knock on Chris’s door, ” Come out Chris, fire oh” He opened the door hurriedly and ran out naked with Mama Sikiratu also naked, the crowd couldn’t believe their eyes, Pa Rabiu was shocked to his bone marrow as he screamed and fainted, The crowd attention turned to Pa Rabiu as they rallied round to revive him, that was when someone whispered in my ears “You get luck, I think say na your generator, now I don go disgrace my mama” I turned to see MORENIKE! …The End

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by eunisam: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
joined the room for the comedy

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by seunlly(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoMegas:
Are you on gsf
Yh I'm using the same username

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by seunlly(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoMegas:
Are you on gsf

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
I stay in Edo State benin City, if u know dat u re bored nd looking for someone to talk to just call me or text me on whatsapp 07016276955(ladies only)
Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
...... Wetin b Gsf

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by teekay213(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Edgar529:
MAMA SIKIRATU: Morenike! Morenike!
Come out let me see if you can still
waka, this boy go don use this long
thing scatter your small waist
{pointing at my groin region}
Tenant you suppose give this thing to
matured people and not small
Morenike.
The neighbours all gathered as they
await Morenike whom for no reason
decided to waste time before she came
out and when she finally did,
everybody saw that was just mere
allegation and nothing had gone wrong,
they all burst into laughter as Pa Rabiu
walked in on us and from afar shouting
as he came closer
LANDLORD: I know is Mama Sikiratu
that is disturbing our calmness in this
compound
She turned to Pa Rabiu immediately
and said
MAMA SIKIRATU: This one you carry
fish give rat! if him chop am, I will not
allow una rest for this compound
Pa Rabiu began to laugh as he clinged
to his chewing stick and said
LANDLORD: Mama Sikiratu! Is that
thing in the young boys waist that you
want to chop! as if I given you the fish
you will not chop? you have been
chopping this fish since your small and
yet you no want to remain for your
pikins to chop
She sighed as she used both hands to
hit in between her thighs, a body
language that meant “na you sabi” and
Pa Rabiu turned to me and apologised
as the crowd dispersed and I opened
my door and Morenike followed me
into the house, I became scared and
cautious as I began to teach her again,
we continued for another 10 minutes
before Morenike raised her hand to
ask me a question, I paused and
looked her and she asked
MORENIKE: Unculu can you ibasun?
I became vexed at why yoruba people
always coin their language in all that
they speak, so I queried her
ME: What is Ibasun?
MORENIKE: {smiling} Unculu can you
faaji? as in knack me well
menh! You're so good.
I'm feeling you.kontinew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by hernandson(m): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Edgar529:
ME: Comot your cloth and lie down for
bed
She didn’t hesitate at all as she obeyed
and began to pull her gown, she gave
me another shocker when I found out
she hand no pant or bra on, as her
erect and pointed boobs was what
caught my eyes immediately, I pulled
my boxers down and my long dick with
thick veins that ran across it was fully
erecting and pulsating, she looked at it
with admiration as she stood up from
the bed and sat down while I came
closer to her as she grabbed my cock
with both hands for only one of her
hand can’t go round the width of my
cock, then she said slowly
MORENIKE: chai! Oko nla, Egbon you be
man! this na wetin I dey like!
*this na wetin I dey like* amazing in seyi laws voice grin

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Gourdoinc(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
very racy write up with interesting twists. I love this. more grease bro. more grease

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Ryda(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Edgar529:
They both smiled at the thought of both
of them still having me and no one
getting to leave for the other, as they
left my room I became afraid of the
next line of action Christopher might
take.
I walked to his house, knocked and
enter his very scanty room which had
only a bed it, he looked at me with
disgust and said
CHRISTOPHER: Hope you did not come
beg me not to tell Pa Rabiu
I knelt down and then said
ME: I have come so that you will help
me, I want to give my life to christ
His face brightened up as he looked
with surprise and walked towards me
CHRISTOPHER: Standup! Standup! Oh
than you lord, you don’t have to kneel
before me, it is before our lord and
personal saviour, you will have to
follow me to church today.
If following Christopher to church
would make him shutup and save me
from the wrath of Pa Rabiu, am willing
to take that path.
Sitting in church with Christopher as
other members of the church danced
and sang, my eyes and that of a cute
girl were always locked each time she
looks at my direction, even in her long
flowing gown she was so pretty, out of
curiousity I asked Christopher who was
that, he frowned his face as he
responded
CHRISTOPHER: Hey oga concentrate for
church wey you come na, na our pastor
daughter be dat oh!, she no dey like
those ogbanje children wey full our
yard
Two days later Christopher knocked on
my door to borrow detergent only for
me to open my door and he sighted
Annabel their Pastors daughter
wearing bum short and lying on my bed

ogbeni.. all na wash
Jehovah's witnesses don't sing and dance like other churches do, they have this culture of calmness.
so.. kwantinue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by DanseMacabre(m): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
It was a fun read, OP. But you spoilt at the end with the unnecessary twists, and it seemed kind of rushed.

But nice erotica, it made my dick rise a bit.

5 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by HoleDriller(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
The Guy Above me Must be a Vaseline Crew member.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by BENEFICIAL12(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
WHO WROTE THIS NOVEL PLS?

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by constance500: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Continue this thing o

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by psyqs(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
I read this thing here on nairaland b4

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by bamdly(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
as an igbo guy I must ask why is d good guys and girls igbo and d Yoruba bad 1 and gimme ur address make I park come with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by LePrezident(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol OP sometimes the story feels like comedy instead of the harlequin it is meant to be. I bet you copied and pasted it from some source.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by iheanyi40(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
psyqs:
I read this thing here on nairaland b4
I thought its only me o undecided read it on sexuality section tho av forgotten d name of d original writer
Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by tonaydo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
hahahaha very funny epistle
Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by crisisexpert321(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
You try o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.