Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? (10114 Views)

How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. / PDP In Trouble! All Markets In Aba Shuts Down Due To Nnamdi Kanus Reappearance / Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Gazzy88(m): 2:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Omo that's true ooo...I've never deem it fit to even ask sef. Let somebody let us in on what he does for living. No homo pls

12 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by LionDeLeo: 3:28am On Jun 10, 2017
jamislaw:
Developer as in drug dealer.

GoroTango:
He was a street hustler

Either of the above. grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by koropotopoto: 4:52am On Jun 10, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Either of the above. grin grin grin
[/s]
nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself
nnamdi kanu is greater yeroba Muslim allah grin
kiss the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by conductor4: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Buhari the vegetable dullard before he became presidiot in 2015, what was his job since 1985 when he was kicked out from the Army?

Where is Buhari?

Who is the president of Nigeria?

Who/what is your presidency?

Is Kanu's previous occupation going to revive Nigeria's dead economy, stop fulani herdsmen attacks or resurrect the 21 people Boko Haram killed yesterday?

OK, now that you've heard that Kanu is a graduate of London Metropolitan University (LMU), Politics and Economics BA, and worked in numerous firms before confounding Alpha Phoenix Consulting Ltd with Dr. Chukwuma Egemba till he left to focus his attention ti Radio Biafra around 2014, have your cone skull become normal like my own?

Animals in the zoo haven't bothered to ask themselves questions bothering their failed cespit but would dip neck inside Biafra matter. When we begin raining knocks on their cone heads now, they'll say IPOB youths are ruthless.

Cc: chiagozien, edit your comment and quote the above post inside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by encryptjay(m): 5:22am On Jun 10, 2017
So Nnamdi Kanu's fans don't really know much about him?

4 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by bigsmoke2(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2017
in dbanjs voice " Importer, Exporter, White Powder " grin

17 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by ragiluhivo(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

what do you think ipob is known for? he is "Pablo Escoberring" na. don't you see how his agents are getting arrested everyday in Asia? Biafra is another Colombia in the making

Colombia is far better than the zoo you call your country. Ewu tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by patrick89(m): 6:58am On Jun 10, 2017
conductor4:
Buhari the vegetable dullard before he became presidiot in 2015, what was his job since 1985 when he was kicked out from the Army?

Where is Buhari?

Is Kanu's previous occupation going to revive Nigeria's dead economy, stop fulani herdsmen attacks or resurrect the 21 people Boko Haram killed yesterday?

OK, now that you've heard that Kanu is a graduate of London Metropolitan University (LMU), Politics and Economics BA, and worked in numerous firms before confounding Alpha Phoenix Consulting Ltd with Dr. Chukwuma Egemba till he left to focus his attention ti Radio Biafra around 2014, have your cone skull become normal like my own?

Animals in the zoo haven't bothered to ask themselves questions bothering their failed cespit but would dip neck inside Biafra matter. When we begin raining knocks on their cone heads now, they'll say IPOB youths are ruthless.

Or better ask them what was Tinubu occupation in US before he came back and became a Senator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Pavore9: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Simple question, no answer (s) yet! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by LionDeLeo: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Pavore9:
Simple question, no answer (s) yet! cheesy

I dey tell you oh!

Very simple and straightforward.

The Igbos touts are themselves confused.

I'm sure some of them visiting the thread also want to know. grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Pavore9: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I dey tell you oh!

Very simple and straightforward.

The Igbos touts are themselves confused.

I'm sure some of them visiting the thread also want to know. grin grin

I know Jesus Christ was into carpentry​ before he began his Ministry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by LionDeLeo: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Pavore9:

I know Jesus Christ was into carpentry​ before he began his Ministry.

He was in UK before he started his agitation.

Maybe "being in UK" was his job.

grin grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by seunmsg(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Go to UK and ask them.

The conversion of properties of the dead and the living in Lagos state by Tinubu should bother you more.

patrick89:

Or better ask them what was Tinubu occupation in US before he came back and became a Senator

mirabel001:

afonja ask ur father

koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself
nnamdi kanu is greater yeroba Muslim allah grin
kiss the truth

Why are you people like this? sad sad sad

Can't you guys just answer the simple question asked by mekaboy who is ibo by the way without bringing Yoruba's into this?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2017
conductor4:

Where is Buhari?

Please list the firm's he worked, need to verify.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

Lol, you have a point sha. But I am interested in what this man did or does for a living.
Don't you think its a little bit too late?? When the gospel of love and freedom were blasting on radio bia4ra you were busy suffering from delusion and absent mindedness.
Why is Nnamdi Kanu your biggest problem??

2 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by akpamuomenka: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2017
seunmsg:

Can't you guys just answer the simple question asked by mekaboy who is ibo by the way without bringing Yoruba's into this?

We answer a fool by his folly.
Why is he asking us. He should make his own investigations b'cos whatsoever we tell him, he won't accept it.

At least NK has no criminal record in UK.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

what do you think ipob is known for? he is "Pablo Escoberring" na. don't you see how his agents are getting arrested everyday in Asia? Biafra is another Colombia in the making
Goon!! Nigeria is what in the making??

1 Like

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by jbazic(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Op you know ask yourself what Jesus did b4 he gathered his 12 disciples...
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by akpamuomenka: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2017
bigsmoke2:
in dbanjs voice " Importer, Exporter, White Powder " grin

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Biafracom(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2017
If u wan know wetin him bin dae do before returning to Zoo country,
na here u go get the answers?
Nigerian get information?
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Kinematics: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2017
The thread has amassed 2 pages, yet no one could give an answer.

Developing things on my mind grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2017
seunmsg:

The eediot is not Igbo! I know what Kanu was doing for a living before the advent of radio bia4ra but, I can't share it with an Imbecilic Abobaku that hates Kanu and Bia4ra. I mean why would I?? To make the abobaku to love or have respect for him??

2 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Why is he asking us. He should make his own investigations b'cos whatsoever we tell him, he won't accept it.

If I found anything from investigation, I won't be asking here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Jonathan39: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Is the ZOO better than colombia
APCsupporter:

1 Like

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Don't you think its a little bit too late?? When the gospel of love and freedom were blasting on radio bia4ra you were busy suffering from delusion and absent mindedness.
Why is Nnamdi Kanu your biggest problem??

I should know what the man leading igbos to a country of their own is capable of.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by GrandGarcon: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2017
He was into the Realty business. I said REALTY not reality, they are two different words.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by signz: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Actually I see no problem with this question.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Exactly bro!! I know what Kanu was doing for a living before the advent of radio bia4ra but I can't share it with an Imbecilic Abobaku like mekaboy. Why would I answer that goons question?? is it for him to respect or support Kanu or what??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by dview001(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2017
izospindle:
he is a broadcaster truned king(ezebiafra)......director of radio biafra a radio station with large patronage......gun runner that asked igbo to donnate money for guns in london to fight nigerian government a single gun he did not buy....now he use their gun money to buy turban and statue grin I am in my house come and beat me cheesy
at least spell turned and donate properly na b4 u start insulting an elder

1 Like

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Exactly bro!! I know what Kanu was doing for a living before the advent of radio bia4ra but I can't share it with an Imbecilic Abobaku like mekaboy. Why would I answer that goons question?? is it for him to respect or support Kanu or what??

To know what the person leading igbos into their own country is capable of.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

I should know what the man leading igbos to a country of their own is capable of.
Why are you concerned as if you have the interest of Great Igbos at heart?? Are you Igbo??
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Why are you concerned as if you have the interest of Great Igbos at heart?? Are you Igbo??

100%

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? / “No Work No Pay” – Fgn To Civil Servants / Peter Obi Urges Nigerian Muslims To Pray For Nigeria During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.