Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? (10117 Views)

How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. / PDP In Trouble! All Markets In Aba Shuts Down Due To Nnamdi Kanus Reappearance / Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

To know what the person leading igbos into their own country is capable of.
Why do you want to know?? Are you Igbo??
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

100%
No you are not!! You don't comment as somebody that is carrying Igbo blood.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
No you are not!! You don't comment as somebody that is carrying Igbo blood.

So someone that carry Igbo blood, will not ask about the person leading them to their own country?

19 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by intruxive(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

So someone that carry Igbo blood, will not ask about the person leading them to their own country?
No. A true ibo boy (according to kanus followers) should be gullible and swallow everything kanu says without asking questions

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

That's​ not what I mean.. I've gone through your posts and comments and I found out that, you hates anything Bia4ra with passion and its only yorubas that are known for that kind of hatered towards Bia4ra.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by OgundeleT(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2017
he only extort from the gullible and promised them one phantom country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
That's​ not what I mean.. I've gone through your posts and comments and I found out that, you hates anything Bia4ra with passion and its only yorubas that are known for that kind of hatered towards Bia4ra.

That's not the question here. Do u know what he did or does for a living or Not?

12 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by IJOBA2: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

I should know what the man leading igbos to a country of their own is capable of.
JUDAS ISCARIOT angry
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Am happy as no Igbo man answered their question. I can see how restless they are.

Genuine Igbo and IPOB members already know what Nnamdi did for a living before he came back. No need answering touts. We owe you people no explanation. Keep on wallowing in your shameless folly. Iddiots.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

That's not the question here. Do u know what he did or does for a living or Not?
Yes! I know.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2017
IJOBA2:
JUDAS ISCARIOT angry

Lol. Judas because of Kanus Occupation?

6 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Yes! I know.

Then make it public, maybe you will gain more followers if it's convincing.

9 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2017
YourTerror:
Am happy as no Igbo man answered their question. I can see how restless they are.

Genuine Igbo and IPOB members already know what Nnamdi did for a living before he came back. No need answering touts. We owe you people no explanation. Keep on wallowing in your shameless folly. Iddiots.

So he is only leading the genuine ones to the new country and leaving the fake behind?

16 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Yes! I know.

Please don't say anything bro. Allow them to masturbatte in their folly. They will weep tire.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Selling fake products in uk grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2017
YourTerror:

Please don't say anything bro. Allow them to masturbatte in their folly. They will weep tire.
Of course I will not tell them.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2017
YourTerror:

How can a leaders occupation become a secret? Na wa oo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Of course I will not tell them.

God bless you. You need a joint?

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Notasyouthink: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

Then make it public, maybe you will gain more followers if it's convincing.
I cannot make it open to enemies of Bia4ra that can't​ never see anything good in our struggle for freedom... And we are uncountable we don't need anyhow followers that cannot stand the test of time.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by IJOBA2: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

Lol. Judas because of Kanus Occupation?
that's how I perceive you on nairaland.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by IJOBA2: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I cannot make it open to enemies of Bia4ra that can't​ never see anything good in our struggle for freedom... And we are uncountable we don't need anyhow followers that cannot stand the test of time.
THAT MEKABOY IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE, CHECK HIS PREVIOUS POST ON HERE sad
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2017
IJOBA2:
THAT MEKABOY IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE, CHECK HIS PREVIOUS POST ON HERE sad

So anyone that wants to know the occupation of kanu is mentally unstable?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by airex(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2017
mirabel001:

afonja ask ur father
I would have called you an idiot but you don't deserve it because it'll only boost your ego.

12 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is a special political advisor in London and he's paid 12000dollars per hour of work
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by IKEGOD21(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Please ask google
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Nnamdi KANU is a special political advisor in London and he's paid 12000dollars per hour of work

Advising who? So London pays In Dollars?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by IJOBA2: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

So anyone that wants to know the occupation of kanu is mentally unstable?
WHY NOT CONTACT HIS FAMILY INSTEAD OF ASKING THE AFONJAS ABOUT KANUS OCCUPATION ON NAIRALAND. WE HAVE THE RECORDS OF JUDAS ISCARIOTS AMONG US.angry
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHY NOT CONTACT HIS FAMILY INSTEAD OF ASKING THE AFONJAS ABOUT KANUS OCCUPATION ON NAIRALAND. WE HAVE THE RECORDS OF JUDAS ISCARIOTS AMONG US.angry

Lol. So it's only Afonjas that are on Nairaland? I have to contact the family of the leader of an igbo nation, to know what he does for a living?

10 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Meritbaba(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2017
He is a doctor, remember he cures someone of stomach ache recently

11 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Suntzung: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2017
signz:
Actually I see no problem with this question.
grin grin grin
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by IJOBA2: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

Lol. So it's only Afonjas that are on Nairaland? I have to contact the family of the leader of an igbo nation, to know what he does for a living?
IGNORED
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Suntzung: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2017
intruxive:

No. A true ibo boy (according to kanus followers) should be gullible and swallow everything kanu says without asking questions
grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[FULL LIST] Ministers And Their Portfolios / Electricity: Nigerians Must Get What They Pay For – Gbajabiamila / Bandits Release Five More Students In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.