Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? (10118 Views)

How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. / PDP In Trouble! All Markets In Aba Shuts Down Due To Nnamdi Kanus Reappearance / Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Ddaji(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Haba op massob leader uwazuirike have told us that he was fraudster and criminal.https://www.nairaland.com/3566848/nnamdi-kanu-fraudster-into-yahoo/4

12 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by vedaxcool(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Such a shame no can state what a man wickedness in him had no occupation. .

An idle hand is the devils workshop.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Alariwo2: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2017
He was a petty thief and internet fraudster

11 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by princdebola201(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Namadi KANU na fraudster that bank of the gullibility of the illiterates from red mud regiongrin

10 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by princdebola201(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Go to UK and ask them.

The conversion of properties of the dead and the living in Lagos state by Tinubu should bother you more.
wetin the fraudster they do for uk??

If not banking on semi-illiterate like the one I quotedgrin

7 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by princdebola201(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2017
YourTerror:
Am happy as no Igbo man answered their question. I can see how restless they are.

Genuine Igbo and IPOB members already know what Nnamdi did for a living before he came back. No need answering touts. We owe you people no explanation. Keep on wallowing in your shameless folly. Iddiots.
so the fraudster gat no job than radio Biafragrin

11 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

Advising who? So London pays In Dollars?

I used dollar for better understanding because its the most popular and Nigerians can easily check the rate ....already calculated the rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2017
ezenwajosh:

I used dollar for better understanding because its the most popular and Nigerians can easily check the rate ....already calculated the rate

Lol. Who does he advised now.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
3 pages and no genuine answers except confusion and silly insults and gibberish, while some are claiming they are keeping it secret. Op asked a very good question without provocation, but the response was so alarming and eye opener. What a zombie they have as followers. That to tell you many kids are here on NL. Meanwhile still waiting for genuine answers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
princdebola201:
so the fraudster gat no job than radio Biafragrin

Yes... Are you ok?

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Jaymaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
patrick89:

Or better ask them what was Tinubu occupation in US before he came back and became a Senator
This should answer your question

8 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by LydayBobo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Please has anyone answer the question or the confusion still continues

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
LydayBobo:
Please has anyone answer the question or the confusion still continues

Unfortunately, none.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by davinchecodes(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
He is a lawyer and a real estate manager
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
davinchecodes:

Where?

Who are his clients ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Jaymaxxy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
davinchecodes:
source of information?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by princdebola201(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
YourTerror:

Yes... Are you ok?
no I'm sick and tired of you brainwashed ipob zombiesgrin

8 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by davinchecodes(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

Where?

Who are his clients ?

Jaymaxxy:

source of information?

https://ask.naij.com/politics/nnamdi-kanu-biography-who-is-the-biafra-radio-voice-and-ipob-leader-i23696.html

Kanu is very strict with with his privacy.
So there are lots of info......missing ATM.
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by kasheemawo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
He is a land grabber

9 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Loop1: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lasticlacla . Please we need to reach a larger crowd of Igbos .May be they can help us .

5 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by savagefinder: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:
Can someone tell what Nnamdi Kanu did for a living, 5 to 10 years before returning to Nigeria for the struggle?
my friend just said that he was a stripper! grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Horllamideh(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Brother Lalasticlala, Please God almighty won't offer up the Cristiano Ronaldo of your life for sale only to use the whole proceeds to buy Marouane Fellaini as replacement. Please push this thread to Canaan so we can get some answers. thanks in anticipation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by haqueurate(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
davinchecodes:

https://ask.naij.com/politics/nnamdi-kanu-biography-who-is-the-biafra-radio-voice-and-ipob-leader-i23696.html

this your link was created by an illeterate who also does not know what kanu does for a living, lol
una mumu too much sha for that side grin
davinchecodes:

this your link was created by an illeterate who also does not know what kanu does for a living, lol
una mumu too much sha for that side

6 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Still waiting
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by honeychild(f): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2017
Na wah o. Three pages of insults. I even went to Wikipedia sure I would find an answer there. The only thing I saw was that he dropped out of UNN and went to the UK to finish his education.

The university where he finished his education no get name?
He is close to 50. What has he been doing with his life till 2012 (5 years ago) when he formed radio Biafra?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by mekaboy(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2017
honeychild:
Na wah o. Three pages of insults. I even went to Wikipedia sure I would find an answer there. The only thing I saw was that he dropped out of UNN and went to the UK to finish his education.

The university where he finished his education no get name?
He is close to 50. What has he been doing with his life till 2012 (5 years ago) when he formed radio Biafra?

Still a mystery.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by 989900: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2017
davinchecodes:

[s]Kanu is very strict with with his privacy.
So there are lots of info......missing ATM.[/s]
Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2017
mekaboy:

Still a mystery.

Does this mean he did not graduate , he certainly sounds half baked.

1 Like

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by RockHard: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2017
A 'reliable source' told me he tried yahoo-yahoo without much success before later becoming a gigolo. Playing 'sugar boy' didn't work out either so he tried Radio Biafra and.. you know the rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by victorDanladi: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Go to UK and ask them.

The conversion of properties of the dead and the living in Lagos state by Tinubu should bother you more.

But Igbo(s) own 70% of lagos na.

Biafrans are very daft,walahi.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by Jabioro: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2017
priceaction:
3 pages and no genuine answers except confusion and silly insults and gibberish, while some are claiming they are keeping it secret. Op asked a very good question without provocation, but the response was so alarming and eye opener. What a zombie they have as followers. That to tell you many kids are here on NL. Meanwhile still waiting for genuine answers.
I think, I was the only one that notice the thread bizarre respond from IPOB.. Going to fourth pages now no tangible..

5 Likes

Re: What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? by ismhab(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2017
He was selling weed and cocaine in Uk and he is also into illegal arms business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[FULL LIST] Ministers And Their Portfolios / Electricity: Nigerians Must Get What They Pay For – Gbajabiamila / Oil Theft Figures Are Outrageous & Unrealistic - Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.