Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (49474 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by slap1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Calling this guy a fool is just the truth, not an insult.

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by uzuede4(f): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
ogorwyne:
Sometimes love makes us look stupid and weak. What do you want to call her again for? She had issues with her 'ex' and you jumped in. When it comes to relationships and 'exes' ehn, you just have to be careful. One day she is going to have issues with this 'ex' and would want to take advantage of you by coming close again. Been there, done that.

You attempted suicide, na so love dey make you mumu? Killing yourself would only make you the biggest loser. Her mom asked you to beg her, did she not hear your story? abi she don see you finish, sotay she fit just talk without checking the nature of things?

Call it quits and be firm when you do.
Good advice

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by judgedredd22(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bibi294:
Try to get over her... Meet new people,make more female friends and forget about her... She's not worth the stress... Sle loves you but she's as confused as u r.... Guy, u b correct fine guy o... Y person go dey use una do second option

mmmhhh... lady B, see coded toasting of guy! grin grin grin grin grin i comot cap for your game plan o!
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by judgedredd22(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't call her, leave things be just the way they are. If you guys cross paths again, just do the normal pleasantries and move along.

If you call that girl, I wee find you and use you for money rituals... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by judgedredd22(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

U remind me of Traphedges, thats what exactly he said but look after 2wks of his breakup he is in love allova again and planning to marry his new bae wink

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by judgedredd22(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
emmyreb:
I just do wonder how God created some men, I beg who does what he did? you agreed to be a side boyfriend?? ohh, I won't talk much but my online advice is.....get excess ladies as friends with no strings attached to get the hell out of the stupid love you claim to be

na babes like you dey cause wahala for guys like him, see all the excess luggage and curves wey you carry... one taste and the inexperienced guy go lose him common sense and start behaving like goat! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57385573][/quote]

Hahahahah...meehn that meme is crazy!
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Frankicent(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jtmanager:

mtcheew forget any group , mk we put this guy for cult make him wise.
which kin useless boy be this everytin is wrong with u abeg .
this no be love , this na disorder

Lolz....... e pain me too
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by agrovick(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Smh, Move on with your dignity intact.
If you were to be my younger bro or friend, I would have flogged you silly
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by judgedredd22(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahah...meehn that meme is crazy!

that is exactly what you are doing to me! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by DreCharles(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:
On a very serious note this has got me down since yesterday night and i have no one to ask or share this with among my friends cause none of them will listen to me as far as is about this girl (my ex)

It all started when i was in my level 300 first semester after we started dating, even the air i breath can bear me witness that i loved this girl with my life that i couldn't spent 2 hours without hearing from her. I got to know her through a secondary school classmate which was her friend and roommate then, I was the type that don't do relationship stuff since i thought it was all about waste of time and even doubt if there was anything like true love, I told this friend of mine about my love for her friend and she laughed and said that i can't date her since am the no-nonsense type and that she has hot tempered like me and that she was madly in love with her guy and she doesn't double date.

With time they had problem with this guy which i used to my advantage and she accepted my proposal of dating.

On this day, Etisalat were doing one bonanza like that and i wanted to participate and didn't have their sim whereas this my ex was having an etisalat and mtn sim,
I collected her sim so that i participate in the promo only for me to start seeing what i wasn't suppose to see but sincerely i never suspected her of any misdeed, I was so heartbroken by the messages on her phone especially from a particular number.

I saved d no. and chatted up with the guy not knowing dah he was her so-called ex that know me even though i didn't know him then coz we lived in the same area....she called me that night and was raining causes on me and threatening to cut off the relationship that i didn't trust her that's why i chatted up with him,i pleaded with all my life for days before she accepted my apology after i carried out my research on her i got to understand that they were still dating...

To cut the story short towards my exams she started showing me attitudes before telling me it was over.....I attempted suicide only friends were able to stop me from that callous act

Her mum invited me over that i should try begging her if i still got achance,i stupidly begged this girl because i was totally in love with her,she agreed buh that i will be the side boyfriend and that her guy mustnt know that we dating,i happily acepted buh guess what some months to exams again its over with plenty insults and threats from her that am too jealous that she doesnt wanna loose her bf.i accepted in good faith.

After sometime,she called me on the phone mind you she asked me not to ever call her or chat her up,i picked and was giving her one word answer which make her never to call me again...but seriously am now feeling bad like am childish dont know whether to call her or what do you guys think?
Kill urself and get it over with already.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by praise1705(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Op move on

but don't forget the hurt, wear it like armour
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
judgedredd22:

that is exactly what you are doing to me! grin grin grin grin

shocked i no understanding sha..

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by middlebeltboy: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
peedeeasobie:
You attempted suicide?
Her mom asked you to beg a girl that cheats on you?
You agreed to be a side guy?

You need psychological evaluation!
big psychological evaluation ooo
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by judgedredd22(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked i no understanding sha..

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by streetzdreamz(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

thanks dear...have moved on just dah i find it hard believing in love again
I honestly wish to have a discussion with you, I know your type and it hurts cuz your kind never comes across those who really deserve and value them, I understand what u went through trust me, but you just have to pull out from the figments of your imaginations,like the "I won't get anoda lady, won't find love again" kinda thoughts, then delete all that reminds you of that lady,pictures,phone numbers,social accnt, cuz I know it will be difficult for you to stick by a decision of not calling her,trust me; that's your first step to freedom......I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Funtan(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't call her, leave things be just the way they are. If you guys cross paths again, just do the normal pleasantries and move along.

If you call that girl, I wee find you and use you for money rituals... angry angry angry

Rituals ke? Lol. That part got me. I swear he won't yield 500k with the type of mumuness he has

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Obiomon: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Frankicent:
If this story is real you a big fool..... Hmnn no wonder ladies would always have a man to make them bow down to Herr and take stupid order. This gal you plead with and even went as far committing suicide cause, of one gal.. List she had would be fine face, and...shit ass....

Anywy you need help me....i go guys who can move your beta male nonchalant attitude to a bold alpha men. grin

In time this useless gal who almost made you committ suicide would come beg you..trust me. If you have the patience you become an alpha soon... Pm me.. make I share the group link with you.

share me the link too o ! I want to alpha male like u grin tongue
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Zeebae: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Send your digits, wanna talk to you via whatsapp.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by slurryeye2: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

I saved d no. and chatted up with the guy not knowing dah he was her so-called ex that know me even though i didn't know him then coz we lived in the same area....she called me that night and was raining causes on me and threatening to cut off the relationship that i didn't trust her that's why i chatted up with him,i pleaded with all my life for days before she accepted my apology after i carried out my research on her i got to understand that they were still dating...

To cut the story short towards my exams she started showing me attitudes before telling me it was over.....I attempted suicide only friends were able to stop me from that callous act

Her mum invited me over that i should try begging her if i still got achance,i stupidly begged this girl because i was totally in love with her,she agreed buh that i will be the side boyfriend and that her guy mustnt know that we dating,i happily acepted buh guess what some months to exams again its over with plenty insults and threats from her that am too jealous that she doesnt wanna loose her bf.i accepted in good faith.

After sometime,she called me on the phone mind you she asked me not to ever call her or chat her up,i picked and was giving her one word answer which make her never to call me again...but seriously am now feeling bad like am childish dont know whether to call her or what do you guys think?

First of all, as a man to man. You deserve this for the bolded.

Now to my advice. Bro if I have to be candid with you, you need some toughening up. You are too weak of a guy, and trust me, women don't respect nor like guys that are weak.
As for this your ex, this one is a lost course. She sees you as a timid, weak and slow guy hence she can never have any respect for you in this life. I don't need to tell you not to call her, your brain should tell you that by now. If I were you, I will not only never call her again, I will block all her contacts and avoid ever seeing her again. And please stop calling her your ex gf, you are more like her ex footmat.
Now for your toughening up process. I can see you are engineering student, and some of you get shy around girls. You need to start watching some videos online on how to be comfortable around girls, roll with your friends that you know are comfortable around girls and start working on that skill. After you think you have acquired that skill, then start making friends with girls without any intention of dating them. After this, then you can start dating a girl that you feel has some respect for you. There are some other toughening up process like working on your emotions, being decisive on what you want and not being a push over by any human being. I think you need all that not just for dating but also for your everyday life.
Dude do not date any girl without being bold and emotionally strong. I repeat do not go into any other relationship without working on yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by SirImole(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Frankicent:

Just pm me

I have, please check your mail.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mechanics(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
If you want to cope with her cheating lifestyle they you can go back to her, if not life continues.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by teejaypee: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Harddon come and see something
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by gede7744(f): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Caseless:
the OP na mumu. Thank God the posters above spoke my mind.

undiluted one at that
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Just try and move on coz life still goes on.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by vicadex07(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by wintersnow(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Lwkmd babe you are beyond repairs grin cheesy
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
wintersnow:

Lwkmd babe you are beyond repairs grin cheesy

He he he he cheesy grin cheesy

Runaway boifwend angry undecided
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by RRWraith(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
From your story,
*she was never yours
*you were only an option and
*she never loved you, she was just using you.
*you are a nice guy

Never call her ever again
Don't you have self worth, you want to call her and beg.
Move the fvck on and go do things you enjoy and have passion for.
Work on yourself, Make money, Have a self esteem and date hotter girls preferably girls she knows.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by wintersnow(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

He he he he cheesy grin cheesy

Runaway boifwend angry undecided

Lmao babe its not like that naw.. grin grin grin
Wanted to come over to ya place last week sha tongue
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by IdeyFindWife: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
smardray:
just exactly my type of love for aderola cheesy grin ... Op like seriously jst come we wont use more than ur dick nd brain for the ritual

How u take know?

I was thinking Okija Shrine was winking at the boy b4.

Wan die because of woman as an Assistant Boyfriend, Sir D!ckless!
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by HARDDON: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:
On a very serious note this has got me down since yesterday night and i have no one to ask or share this with among my friends cause none of them will listen to me as far as is about this girl (my ex)

It all started when i was in my level 300 first semester after we started dating, even the air i breath can bear me witness that i loved this girl with my life that i couldn't spent 2 hours without hearing from her. I got to know her through a secondary school classmate which was her friend and roommate then, I was the type that don't do relationship stuff since i thought it was all about waste of time and even doubt if there was anything like true love, I told this friend of mine about my love for her friend and she laughed and said that i can't date her since am the no-nonsense type and that she has hot tempered like me and that she was madly in love with her guy and she doesn't double date.

With time they had problem with this guy which i used to my advantage and she accepted my proposal of dating.

On this day, Etisalat were doing one bonanza like that and i wanted to participate and didn't have their sim whereas this my ex was having an etisalat and mtn sim,
I collected her sim so that i participate in the promo only for me to start seeing what i wasn't suppose to see but sincerely i never suspected her of any misdeed, I was so heartbroken by the messages on her phone especially from a particular number.

Oh blood of Zachariah!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beautiful Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Couple / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.