Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (49515 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by zidek(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2017
Let go and focus on your books, when u finish with schooling, hustle harder and make more money, looks cool and sound intelligent and she will come back begging!
This also occurred to me, i finished my school, i went for my m.sc, got a job with good salary and allowances, i learnt she was about leaving for NYSC, i called her and gave 20k, she refused to collect at first, but later she collected, and i told her is for all the goodthings she did for me, and now i'm about to getting marry, she looked at me, my car and my appearance was glittering or blinking, she almost cried out her eyes globe, and i left her without a word, she then call me to tell, if i can call-off the wedding becos of her, that she love me to end, but i responded that it's too late!

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Missy89(f): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Wow. What a bloody foool
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Caseless: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

seriously i hate masef more weneva i rmbr all wat i did for this girl...call me an animal yhu still not saying anything...i was d biggest fool i could imagine....cant even forgiv masef so cheating maasef dah much
i'm seeing this moniker for d 1st time. I can't tell you how mad i am towards u. What kind of a foolish man are u?
You almost committed suicide because of one short, dirty , fat lips-having, ugly thing. You de fvck up.
Leave that bastard forever.

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by repogirl(f): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2017
OP, I have just two questions to ask you.....

1. Where did you misplace your male dignity and pride? Go and find it wherever it is.

2. Girls don finish for this world that you are attaching yourself to one that doesnt have your time?

2 Likes

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Caseless: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2017
Missy89:
Wow. What a bloody foool
grin
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Solmax(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2017
Hahaha Guy U Funny
So U want to ask for 'forgiveness'
I believe that would be for the sin of stupidity.
Man up and forget the gal there a a lot of fishes in the river abeg...cheers
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Caseless: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2017
zidek:
Let go and focus on your books, when u finish with schooling, hustle harder and make more money, looks cool and sound intelligent and she will come back begging!
This also occurred to me, i finished my school, i went for my m.sc, got a job with good salary and allowances, i learnt she was about leaving for NYSC, i called her and gave 20k, she refused to collect at first, but later she collected, and i told her is for all the goodthings she did for me, and now i'm about to getting marry, she looked at me, my car and my appearance was glittering or blinking, she almost cried out her eyes globe, and i left her without a word, she then call me to tell, if i can call-off the wedding becos of her, that she love me to end, but i responded that it's too late!
correct guy. U for even keep your money.

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Frankicent(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
MzEddytan:

Pls share the group link with me too...I really need relationship advice. Plssssss

Pm me your whatsapp number let's talk.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by chronique(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Try to dethrone someone is even a stupid idea on its own cos sooner than later, another dude ll dethrone you. Why all that trouble when there are many fishes in the river that would be all yours without any issue

Not totally a stupid idea cos some girls are into relationships not cos they really dig the guy, but were either pressured to give in, or just dated cos they were lonely, and would easily move on with a guy they really like. I've dated someone like that before.

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Frankicent(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephenmorris:
Abeg I wan join the group oh

Pm
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Frankicent(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Believe7:

bro pls i need this link like mad..i am totally a mess wen it comes to dating girls...pls help man tanks .

Ehya bro oya pm me
Jelal0007:
Baba Share the group abeg. Thanks

Pm me
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Frankicent(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
ItzWonderz:

Niqqa abeq,,add me to d group via 08149809464. No knowledge is wasted Thanks hommie

Just pm me
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Frankicent(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
lepagawu:
boss shey make I PM too? I can do with some alpha inspiration

Just pm me
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Frankicent(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
SirImole:

Link me up with the group!

Just pm me
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by WebSurfer(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't call her, leave things be just the way they are. If you guys cross paths again, just do the normal pleasantries and move along.

If you call that girl, I wee find you and use you for money rituals... angry angry angry

I swear this got me laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by ItzWonderz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Frankicent:

Just pm me
Gimme ur digit den,,make i pm u for whatsapp
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Frankicent(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
ItzWonderz:

Gimme ur digit den,,make i pm u for whatsapp

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Frankicent(m): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephenmorris:
Abeg I wan join the group oh

Pm oo
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by ashawopikin(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eyyaa she don use jass for u grin grin
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:
On a very serious note this has got me down since yesterday night and i have no one to ask or share this with among my friends cause none of them will listen to me as far as is about this girl (my ex)

It all started when i was in my level 300 first semester after we started dating, even the air i breath can bear me witness that i loved this girl with my life that i couldn't spent 2 hours without hearing from her. I got to know her through a secondary school classmate which was her friend and roommate then, I was the type that don't do relationship stuff since i thought it was all about waste of time and even doubt if there was anything like true love, I told this friend of mine about my love for her friend and she laughed and said that i can't date her since am the no-nonsense type and that she has hot tempered like me and that she was madly in love with her guy and she doesn't double date.

With time they had problem with this guy which i used to my advantage and she accepted my proposal of dating.

On this day, Etisalat were doing one bonanza like that and i wanted to participate and didn't have their sim whereas this my ex was having an etisalat and mtn sim,
I collected her sim so that i participate in the promo only for me to start seeing what i wasn't suppose to see but sincerely i never suspected her of any misdeed, I was so heartbroken by the messages on her phone especially from a particular number.

I saved d no. and chatted up with the guy not knowing dah he was her so-called ex that know me even though i didn't know him then coz we lived in the same area....she called me that night and was raining causes on me and threatening to cut off the relationship that i didn't trust her that's why i chatted up with him,i pleaded with all my life for days before she accepted my apology after i carried out my research on her i got to understand that they were still dating...

To cut the story short towards my exams she started showing me attitudes before telling me it was over.....I attempted suicide only friends were able to stop me from that callous act

Her mum invited me over that i should try begging her if i still got achance,i stupidly begged this girl because i was totally in love with her,she agreed buh that i will be the side boyfriend and that her guy mustnt know that we dating,i happily acepted buh guess what some months to exams again its over with plenty insults and threats from her that am too jealous that she doesnt wanna loose her bf.i accepted in good faith.

After sometime,she called me on the phone mind you she asked me not to ever call her or chat her up,i picked and was giving her one word answer which make her never to call me again...but seriously am now feeling bad like am childish dont know whether to call her or what do you guys think?

Bro u hav to get over not her bt urself! Hv control over ur emotions abit and think. If i shud go the hard way i will tell u dump and 4get her like most guys here may say bt on a 2nd note that won't be do easy for u cos according to even the air arrnd u knows u love her lol. Thats romantic bt overly romantic if u take it too serious.

What u cud/shud hv done was understand her and work at getting her back since u so crazy to do so bt that won't be easy bt possible bt instead u went on a jealous spree knowing d kind of gal she is it backfired and she sees u as weak and overbearing. U hv to deal with d fact!!! Her ex is back and he may be back for gud lol bt for ur sake i hp not eithers ways u hv to be an man about it and take it like a man.

If u want her back show her reasons(Do thoughtful things and wat hv u) why she shud pick u rather than d guy cos it her choice if instead of nagging or jealous fitts and if she fully comes back good for u and if not MOVE ON simple. U will get another probably much better dats life!

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by SIRTAYLOR(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
It's crazy how the world treat honest people, all he wanted was an advice
OP be a man stand firm on your feet and move on, morealso try to be principled don't bend your principles for those that didn't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by NickD(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:
On a very serious note this has got me down since yesterday night and i have no one to ask or share this with among my friends cause none of them will listen to me as far as is about this girl (my ex)

It all started when i was in my level 300 first semester after we started dating, even the air i breath can bear me witness that i loved this girl with my life that i couldn't spent 2 hours without hearing from her. I got to know her through a secondary school classmate which was her friend and roommate then, I was the type that don't do relationship stuff since i thought it was all about waste of time and even doubt if there was anything like true love, I told this friend of mine about my love for her friend and she laughed and said that i can't date her since am the no-nonsense type and that she has hot tempered like me and that she was madly in love with her guy and she doesn't double date.

With time they had problem with this guy which i used to my advantage and she accepted my proposal of dating.

On this day, Etisalat were doing one bonanza like that and i wanted to participate and didn't have their sim whereas this my ex was having an etisalat and mtn sim,
I collected her sim so that i participate in the promo only for me to start seeing what i wasn't suppose to see but sincerely i never suspected her of any misdeed, I was so heartbroken by the messages on her phone especially from a particular number.

I saved d no. and chatted up with the guy not knowing dah he was her so-called ex that know me even though i didn't know him then coz we lived in the same area....she called me that night and was raining causes on me and threatening to cut off the relationship that i didn't trust her that's why i chatted up with him,i pleaded with all my life for days before she accepted my apology after i carried out my research on her i got to understand that they were still dating...

To cut the story short towards my exams she started showing me attitudes before telling me it was over.....I attempted suicide only friends were able to stop me from that callous act

Her mum invited me over that i should try begging her if i still got achance,i stupidly begged this girl because i was totally in love with her,she agreed buh that i will be the side boyfriend and that her guy mustnt know that we dating,i happily acepted buh guess what some months to exams again its over with plenty insults and threats from her that am too jealous that she doesnt wanna loose her bf.i accepted in good faith.

After sometime,she called me on the phone mind you she asked me not to ever call her or chat her up,i picked and was giving her one word answer which make her never to call me again...but seriously am now feeling bad like am childish dont know whether to call her or what do you guys think?
You said it all in ur last sentence.. sorry bro but u sound like a Kid. Leave that girl alone and move on with ur life and please grow some balls. Don't go begging her and even she calls don't get excited and start thinking she's back into ur life. MOVE ON.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Rick9(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
If this story is true believe me guy you fall boys hand, you have broken the #guyscode which is punishable by 30 Strokes of the cane, which kind falling hand be this one ?
To think that you are a university student is even increasing my rage, if I like a girl and I discover she has a guy, I simply let her be, I hate competition esp females,
Girls beautiful girls are languishing a way looking for love and u want to kill yourself for one girl,
To think that you attempted suicide, you ought to be jailed for at least 18-24 months.
Which kind nonsenxe be this sef, boys are making millions out there you are killing yourself for one girl.

This what you do stop the call, find another girl that is more beautiful than her, I swear De tin go pain her, let her know that you can do without her,
It works most times.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Rick9(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
How old are u sef ? Let me guess 16 years
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Davny(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
young man don't you know that statistics shows that women are more than men in this world? what on earth would make u wanna take your life? nna ehh take time o undecided
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't call her, leave things be just the way they are. If you guys cross paths again, just do the normal pleasantries and move along.

If you call that girl, I wee find you and use you for money rituals... angry angry angry

This comment got my ribs cracked up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by luckingto50: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
You need Amadioha, Sango nd shoppono to reset your brain
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by greencard: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
mrmuno004:
the right thing to do just to help yourself financially
you, have you finish helping yourself ?

scam
ole
barawo
oyinochi
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by chuksdavid28(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

grin
Aderola15:

hahahahahhaha# savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Rick9(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
In short you need to ask for our forgiveness for this kinda foolish attitude.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by 7footre(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Allah. If to say OP na Okonkwo pikin (Nwoye), na him him papa for kill before him commit suicide. I believe only about 5% of what I read on here though.

Have a great day too.

Bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.