Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (55769 Views)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by lekbel09(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much
foolish guy
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by yellow237(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
et
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by yellow237(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
my experience is definitely different from yours. Just because u suffered all ur life doesn't mean that others are suffering like you
just like ur name suggest #lofty brain
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by maynation(f): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nne5:

Take it easy with the hate so you don't drink rat poison like you master awo.
cheesy
which would you prefer? Taking ones life or wasting over 3 million lives out of stupidity and greed? Simply because you know your followers are just bunch of fools.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oga, no need pretending to the rest of us here, your dad's cum is still seriously dripping from your mouth. No wonder you can't think clearly. Smh for your cursed generation.

JasonScolari:
Open your eyes Bro, you're probably mistaking me for your dad.

He was a legendary diick sucking machine before his death.

Have a lovely night rest.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
I'll take on the dare if you can prove to me that you're not a bastard.

YorubaMod:

Iti.. Go and hang urself cheesy tongue
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ezemoney39(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
better for them oooo.abooki don't know the difference between nyamiri ND ofe mmanu person ooo.i started fearing them after they kill the yoruba Muslims ND burnt their mosque in kaduna during election violence years back.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by chinjo(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.

And u think one year of NYSC is enough to know the house Fulani man? when the slaughtering begins, the person that just finished eating with u will be the first to strick you. They are not all bad I must say but when it comes to making an option, u are not their priority. In my 17 years of staying in kano, I have made really good Muslim friends but the problem is that the good ones are insignificant. They are also afraid of their life as they don't want to be seen as a traitor. Do you know that even people from jos, nassarawa, southern Kaduna will not be spared when the real thing set? This marriage between the north and south is really a marriage between strange fellows. Bros I beg shine ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by anibestlala(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.
You were living in a fools paradise. speak for yourself. things are not the way they seem.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Prechy08(m): 12:17am On Jun 11, 2017
after they quote ile Ife killing s , they have plans for the Yoruba's ,they better come back as the Igbo are doing same

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by poseidon12: 12:44am On Jun 11, 2017
doublewisdom:
I thought only the Ibos were asked to leave the North? Wetin concern SW for the matter? Abi friendship don end? grin grin grin

Well, they issued the threat to the Igbos, but when they start their attack, they will not differentiate between Igbo and Yoruba or anyone from the South-South.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by emi14: 4:48am On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
Because of #500 "cow meat" sorry beef you shortsighted and shallow minded your general view about this country where Hausas believe others especially Igbos are slaves. Majority of senior officers of SE SW and SS where dismissed or retired from the army including middle belts with very few northerners to justify their crimes.
Why can't the north agree to confederation against disintegration?
They might be peaceful among themselves. If you're not a muslim or northerner you belong to another room.
Get a federal job if they loved you so much. You actually drank from a poisoned Chalice.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Menzy86(m): 5:33am On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
this truth ye know shall certainly set u and ur generations free forever. Only people that have never spent a day in the north, and d ones who have been inlucky to have confrontations with these few "bad eggs" have a sour tale especially in the aspect of religion.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by SeyiIrawoDidan: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2017
xcolanto:

Yh! Same way I'll choose groundnut soup over ewedu any time.
Fair enough.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nasa28(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2017
femolii:
Mumu how did they know u in 1967 killing, the man is just saying it for safety purpose.

You called me mumu when in real sense you lack understanding... Go and read your history textbook and come back
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by guru03(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2017
[/i][i]
mekaboy:
It's time we have a United southern Nigeria. Tinubu and the entire south cannot be talking of restructuring, while we are told it's not buharis priority.
DX n
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by xcolanto(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2017
yommen:

You thought they said? Where and did you hear them say that? Slow-thinking pips like you just want comment when they dont actually have anything reasonable to say.

I'll pass.... Hope our paths cross again sometime yommen wink grin
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by dvalllis: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2017
The elder statesman, Senator Femi Okurounmu was really forthright in calling for the
return home of his people from the northern parts of the country. This is
because there is no reason why elders should exist in a community and the
heads of the newly born are taking unnatural shapes; a stitch in time saves nine.
When the pogroms come again the sub humans will not distinguish between
Yoruba or Ibo. It has happened in the past and the scars are still evident on us
till today. A wise cripple does not die in a pre-declared war.

However all these being said, I am confused at the people calling for their own country
but are not actually leaving Nigeria. Is it possible for people to eat
their cake and still have it? If it is indeed true that the barbarians asked them to leave then
they need to do that because you cannot be rocking the boat and expect to stay safe in the same
boat. If they want to be taken seriously, they should start disposing of their investments in
the north and west and cross the Niger and Benue back home; until they do that, they will be
regarded as unserious discontents .

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:

I also served in the North,Zamfara to b precise and almost lost my life because christians and muslims where having a problem.My savior was the military base in Sokoto,I and my fellow corpers didn't move an inch for 4 days.

Northerners are like animals and only listens to their Imam or high profile leaders.Calling them peaceful people just because of your studends who give you big meat for #500 is very petty of you.They're absolute fanatics.

4 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by heo88(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:

Where in the north do you reside?

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2017
nyben4eva:

I also served in the North,Zamfara to b precise and almost lost my life because christians and muslims where having a problem.My savior was the military base in Sokoto,I and my fellow corpers didn't move an inch for 4 days.

Northerners are like animals and only listens to their Imam or high profile leaders.Calling them peaceful people just because of your studends who give you big meat for #500 is very petty of you.They're absolute fanatics.
I shared my own experience in the north. Yours is different from mine. Thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by AreaFada2: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2017
Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by anibestlala(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2017
nyben4eva:

Don't mind the naive guy.Speaking of deep things with a superficial experience.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by femolii: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
Nasa28:

You called me mumu when in real sense you lack understanding... Go and read your history textbook and come back
Yes u lack sense.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Priest69(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Viergeachar:
My own is that returning southerners should return to their respective regions:

Yorubas to the SW

flatiyeasterners to the yeast.

Chikena!
Sharap there! Go and give your quit notice to the Ibos as well

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Gotze1: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2017
xcolanto:

Boring Epistle!
Keep begging!! cry
E pain am, unity begger, confirmed attacheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by tk4rd: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alfranco:

You guys are so funny. What happens if a fellow's head is flat and coned?...we can't generalise over head shapes as something peculiar to an ethnic nationality...
They call us Igbos.
We accept.
Now, why can't they use the Igbo descriptions again this time.??
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by jkross(m): 2:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Trapnews:

He was a coward. He used his people's starvation during the civil war as bargaining chip. Tell me you do not know that when fg finally approved relief materials for his people he refused to collect thinking the whole world would have sympathy on biafra which made the UN and reputable journalistsy to disown him. Read history bro!

Really and till this day the whole world still talks about hunger and starvation as a weapon used against the ppl of Old Eastern Nigeria ? please educate yourself more about the events of the war

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Konquest: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Following the October 1 ultimatum issued by Arewa Youths Forum to the people of South-East origin living in the northern parts of the country to leave the region, the apex Yoruba socio-cultural organisation , Afenifere, has called on all Southerners resident there to start returning home.

Rising from an emergency meeting held by the group to discuss the state of the nation in Lagos on Thursday, Afenifere said all Southerners should see the quit notice not as meant for Igbo people alone, but the rest of their counterparts from the region.

Afenifere chieftain, Senator Femi Okurounmu who was present at the meeting told Saturday Sun that the quit notice by the Arewa youths should be taken serious in view of historical experience.

“This quit notice by the northern youths should not be seen by any wise Southerner as being meant for only people from the South-East, or that it is an empty threat. These northern youths meant business, and not only that, they have the backing of the northern elders, who have not only expressed their support for the youths, but have also affirmed their backing for the quit notice given to the South-Easterners. These Northerners should not be underrated, and one of the major reasons we are insisting that all Southerners should start coming back to the South now is that when these attacks on them begin, the Northerners will attack all Southerners. How are they going to be separate a Yoruba from Igbo? It is going to be difficult. Southerners shouldn’t be gullible. They should start coming home now. They should not wait until the end of the ultimatum. We don’t want a repeat of 1966-1967 pogrom, when hundreds of people of Southern origin, especially those from the South-East were massacred in the North.

Okurounmu further said that Southerners should not be deceived by the arrest order on the Arewa youths by the Inspector-General of Police, Idris Ibrahim and Kaduna State governor Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, saying such order was only meant to give Nigerians the impression that action was being taken to rein in the youths.

‘‘Have these Arewa youths not been walking the streets free since the Inspector-General of Police and Governor el-Rufai ordered their arrest? The IG is a hypocrite. When crisis broke out in Osun State recently among some Hausa and Yoruba youths, is it not this same IG that immediately under 24 hours of the crisis sent mobile policemen to arrest Yoruba youths, while he left out his Hausa kinsmen? Why is the IG now unable to arrest these Hausa-Fulani youths who issued the quit notice? We are just deceiving ourselves, there is no justice in Nigeria. When an Hausa-Fulani man kills another Nigerian, he has not committed an offence, but when another Nigerian kills Hausa-Fulani man, he has committed an offence and must be punished. That is the Nigeria of today for you’’, he remarked.

However, if Nigeria wants to break up, so be it, let it break up, if it wants to break up. Nigeria will not be the first country to break up . The defunct Soviet Union broke up, heavens did not fall, defunct Czechoslovakia broke up, heavens didn’t fall, and even in Africa, recently Southern Sudan broke away from Sudan and heavens didn’t fall. So, what’s the big deal if Nigeria breaks up? It is not compulsory that Nigerians should live together by force.

On its own part, Yoruba Unity Forum expressed concern over the development, describing the quit notice as not only provocative, but also a shameful act.

The forum, in a statement issued by its Secretary-General, Senator Anthony Adefuye, called for the immediate prosecution of the Arewa youths.

http://sunnewsonline.com/return-home-now-afenifere-tells-southerners/

^^^^^^^^
Scaremongering... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says / Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.