Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (55771 Views)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by xcolanto(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
I thought afonja's, brown roofers and ewedu Sippers say its just for Igbo's alone to vacate the north? Like the uneducated miscreants up north have ewedu dictectors to differentiate South West, south east and south south? Afonja's better receive wisdom from their elders and go back to their brown roofs in Oshogbo! grin

15 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nightwolf1: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2017
For someone like me I dont know difference between Hausa, Fulani and Chadian. I see all of them as Hausa people. When casala burst, all of them go face the gbege. grin no time

33 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2017
gbosaa:

That is the Nigeria of our dream, unfortunately not everyone has the same experience as you.

I know someone who died in Zaria when the jihadists attack him. I know another person who lived at tudun wada, Zaria. He escaped and had to move to sabon gari which isn't far from the Nigeria army depot. Another group of jihadists came for them, they fought back them very intensely.

Guess what, police and military conducted searches for arms in shops and homes of Igbos after that.
sorry about ur friend who died but we're both saying the same thing. This jihadists are only a small minority of the northern population. You need to see how igbos are happy in the north. I visited a friend of mine in sokoto and guess what I saw, the whole street was filled with igbos and 95% of the houses are owned by igbos with exotic cars, churches, schools etc. It'll be affect them if they abandon all that and come back
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You don't know a thing..I spent many years in North and so I know better than this myopic nonsense you have written here just because you were given 500 naira cow meat
my experience is definitely different from yours. Just because u suffered all ur life doesn't mean that others are suffering like you

4 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by FKO81(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2017
The IG is a hypocrite. When crisis broke out in Osun State recently among some Hausa and Yoruba youths, is it not this same IG that immediately under 24 hours of the crisis sent mobile policemen to arrest Yoruba youths, while he left out his Hausa kinsmen? Why is the IG now unable to arrest these Hausa-Fulani youths who issued the quit notice?

coolcool cool

20 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Alariwo2: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2017
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Izumarock70(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2017
What is happening in this country? I also saw this in @biafrasay.com and I taught it was a joke. grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by HammerEvery(f): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much

Ewedu muslim, if you get 34 heads remain for Potiskum when every Igbo man don comot for there. grin grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by amuokuko: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.

From the above, I can only deduce that u re a teen nd never had the opportunity to sit with ur elders who have once lived in the North.
Since ur phone browse, google Nigeria history with respect to the North and it's relation to other tribes up north...

My father with his bare hands packed his own parents intestine back into their stomach in kaduna.
A doctor friend who gives alm to the almajeri, was lucky to escape after the same almajeri directed their youths to their building to be butchered..

Dude, just as someone said earlier, nah ur meat them go share when e start..

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by SalamRushdie: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
my experience is definitely different from yours. Just because u suffered all ur life doesn't mean that others are suffering like you

See who is talking , someone that goes around begging for 500 naira meat..You can only dream of the kind of life I have lived so far you senseless prick

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2017
gbosaa:

That is the Nigeria of our dream, unfortunately not everyone has the same experience as you.

I know someone who died in Zaria when the jihadists attack him. I know another person who lived at tudun wada, Zaria. He escaped and had to move to sabon gari which isn't far from the Nigeria army depot. Another group of jihadists came for them, they fought back them very intensely.

Guess what, police and military conducted searches for arms in shops and homes of Igbos after that.
true story, just like they do in southern kaduna and benue

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by DanseMacabre(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
[s]Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.[/s]

I'm sorry, but from someone born and bred in the North, RUBBISH.

37 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by DanseMacabre(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:

Wasa da kaza, ba eberi yanka

find someone to translate it

Should be 'sabuwa da kaza, ba ya hana yanka', and it loosely translates as 'familiarity with the chicken (by the owner) doesn't prevent it from being slaughtered.'

Quite apt.

25 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Kemperor: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2017
The almajiris are special people... They have the power to discern people... So Yurobas fear not... Trust the Almajiris and their power

12 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by DanseMacabre(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:

Best friends, yet their Muslim counterparts can't lead prayers in a Northern mosque? I shouldn't be bothered by your deliberate igorance, but I'm sickened to my stomach by it.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
PedroJP:
No no no no no. yorubas should remain there after all Igbos, not Yorubas were asked to leave. There is a detecting machine that separates Igbo from yoruba in almajiri(s head.
Hahahahaha hahahahaha
Don't mind them.
We have lived among BEASTS all these years.
How can someone in ZAMFARA lay claim to oil deposits in the Niger Delta.
Meanwhile someone in the Niger Delta can't dream of LEAD deposits in zamfara....?

People do oil bunkering in their community and get punished for it...
Meanwhile a Fulani mines LEAD in zamafara and gets praised...even when the Fulani comes down with symptoms of lead poisoning, the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF HAUSA/FULANI releases cash for their treatments.

How can an elaborate NIGERIAN ARMY LoGo bear ARABIC inscriptions....??.

An NYSC female Christian corp member decides to wear a SKIRT and she gets punished and sent back home...
An NYSC MUSLIM LADY wears hijab with Ninja barret to a parade ground, she gets praised.

NONSENSE

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Zither(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:

Are you serious! You are in the comfort of your home typing rubbish confidently.

The hausas who have killed and slaughtered your folks almost recently you have the lack of thought to call friends? If they are your friends as you say prove it by going to stay in the North before Oct 1st and till everything has died down. Don't forget to walk openly when their violence starts because if you dare to hide or seek refuge anywhere your conscience will forever remind you that you are a breed of hypocrisy and cowardice.

35 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by dealslip(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Yorubas should stop hiding under another ethnic group to achieve their aim. Be bold to push your agenda.

Don't be scared of Hausas. Look at them eyeball to eyeball. It makes you have respect
You are the ones to face your landlord. The Yoruba prides itself have the highest number of Human Rights activists, we face them all the time. Soyinka, Fawehinmi, Solarin, Kuti family, Tunde Bakare. Even the worst dictator like Abacha was not spared. We don't have to react to everything. We have been shouting restructuring since.

6 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by YorubaMod(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Arhhh grin..bunch of cowards cheesy..They are running away even when the fight is not theirs grin cheesy grin..I can't stop laughing, after they will say igbos are leaving "cowards "...you that is exiting even when the fight no concern you which cowardness pass that one?.. Haba, Afonjas can fear for Africa, every little thing they will runaway grin grin..my stomach wan burst oo grin grin cheesy...Assuming this ultimatum was given to yorubas, No igbo man will move an inch...Haba, why the fear?? grin grin cheesy cheesy...Cowardness of the highest order cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Alariwo2: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
HammerEvery:

Ewedu muslim, if you get 34 heads remain for Potiskum when every Igbo man don comot for there. grin grin

We yorubas are loved everywhere not only by the igbos, so stop being jealous.
Your people chose to hate and praise cownu for his hate speeches on yorubas and the North, now the fruit has come for ya'll to reap

Fvcking leave Yorubas out of it.. cowards grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Curlieweed: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:

Lol grin grin

Delusional

Je jo ese

13 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Caustics: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
that man is a very big fool
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by vecman22(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Bullshit. I was born and raised in the North. Kaduna to be precise. There is nothing peaceful about the north.

An average northerner is far from peaceful and will kill you without any sympathy. Remain in the north at your peril.

And dey are yet to kill you abi....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pls return Jonathan money you guys collected during the campaigns

5 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by chesterlee(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hausa man can't differentiate between Igbo and Hausa...they slaughter anything that isn't Hausa/Fulani

Afonjas una DON hear una leaders....A word is enough for the wise!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by dokunbam(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017

Afenifere chieftain, Senator Femi Okurounmu who was present at the meeting told Saturday Sun that the quit notice by the Arewa youths should be taken serious in view of historical experience.

This word is enough for the wise

14 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by smartty68(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Finally the Yorubas are reacting like chemicals. I thought this crises was never their business

Una never see anything!

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by DBossNG(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by cold(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wow! That escalated quickly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says / Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust / See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.