Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (55767 Views)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ephi321(f): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Toscoas2:

As a graduate, it is a pity you cannot differentiate between being peaceful​ and buying cheap. As a corps member you can be loved by your students, that is not a strange thing. You only know a peaceful environment when issue like this rise up and it is brought to not, not an environment where both youths and elders reason alike whenever issues like ds occur. In southern parts of the country, you would hv heard d elders condemning the youths over such ultimatum, not for them to start backing it.

Well said. Those that should act as voice of reason are the ones egging them on.

As for that guy, I hope the #500 won't cost him his life.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by xpiranza: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
kaduna is save i reside there,kaduna state is divided into two kaduna north where muslims are and kaduna south where christians are so if are in kaduna south ure save 100% save because no single muslim reside there
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by murmee: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Yorubas should stop hiding under another ethnic group to achieve their aim. Be bold to push your agenda.

Don't be scared of Hausas. Look at them eyeball to eyeball. It makes you have respect
When the 1993 election was annulled and when MKO Abiola was killed, was it not ONLY the Yorubas that confronted the sitting Military Government? Is it not the Yorubas that started the Restructuring campaign? My dear, you are too young to know. Go ask your elders!
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by mukhcech(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
There are three types of Foolish groups of people in Nigeria now.
1. Those that want Biafra.
2. Those that Asked all igbos to leave the North.
3. Those that were not asked to leave and yet asking their people to live.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by kendological(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
bkool7:

people shouting here are those that have never been to or lived in the north before .
I have been to kano , zamfara , zaira , kaduna , katsina. and funtua. I lived about 3 years in katsina town and Funtua . Funtua reminds me of ibadan and osogbo . its filled with people from the south of Nigeria . I once entered a street in Funtua and I thought I was in osogbo because of the nature of the environment and the people .
Few Northeners are hostile to southerners and when you recalled that the northern elites are enemies of the northern majority , everything becomes clear

Everyone that counts in the north have waved aside this unholy threat . We should just regard those youths as enemies of the north and nigeria
All i will say is Nigeria belongs to all of us , and there's no region that doesn't have something to contribute so some of us should stop acting like we are more important . Lets respect out diversity
forget that story; when you see these muslim northerners killing people your narrative will change. I was born and still live in kaduna. You are safe if you live in a place dominated by the minority tribes and southerners.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by kendological(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
malware:

You have lived in a volatile Kaduna state where there is religious intolerance by both Muslims and Christians living there. Tell me one other Northern state that you've been to and tell me what are their inadequacies.

Northerners cannot own big businesses in the south and sleep in peace same way Southerners, Igbos in particular do in the North.

If this thing you're preaching should be true, then no sane southerner would remain in the North.

If you have any northerner as friend right now, tell me how he relates with you, be sincere and tell the truth, wailer.
northerners own 90% of oil wells, they own big businesses down south too.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by kendological(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
emerged01:

Which agenda do u want Yoruba to push? South needs to be united for once to get things done right or do you expect Yoruba to say Igbo should vacate southwest? Do you know how that will sound? Oga think o! Even the threat of north is nothing when it comes to Yoruba telling Igbo to go. I know a lot of igbos that has forgotten that they are igbos in west and their children don even forget say their parent na Igbo.

Don't normally comment on thread like this because on a thread like this we have many silly ones wey be say na their mama still dey buy cloth for them.
I am ashamed of this Igbo and Yoruba nonsense; southerners dont kill themselves; they should unite

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by franklingud(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Make Una no leave north oo! Una go mark something for una forehead to show say una be yoruba.

Hausa go recognised una, make Una no comot there oo!

Yeye afonjas!
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by imasong005(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.
That a chicken is close to you, doesn't stop you from killing it when the time comes. A word is a enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by femolii: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
doublewisdom:
I thought only the Ibos were asked to leave the North? Wetin concern SW for the matter? Abi friendship don end? grin grin grin
U can not attack northerners but u want to attack yoruba man
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by femolii: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Yorubas should stop hiding under another ethnic group to achieve their aim. Be bold to push your agenda.

Don't be scared of Hausas. Look at them eyeball to eyeball. It makes you have respect
They gives igbos quite notice not yorubas attack not fear fear man.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by imasong005(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Should be 'sabuwa da kaza, ba ya hana yanka', and it loosely translates as 'familiarity with the chicken (by the owner) doesn't prevent it from being slaughtered.'

Quite apt.
True word. I served in Kd. That is the saying of the Hausa man when it comes to killing of non Hausa.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by malware: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
kendological:
northerners own 90% of oil wells, they own big businesses down south too.

Really, name only ten northerners who own the oil wells.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by chris31(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
PedroJP:
No no no no no. yorubas should remain there after all Igbos, not Yorubas were asked to leave. There is a detecting machine that separates Igbo from yoruba in almajiri(s head.
And those our SS brodas they should also remain in the North na when Aboki man attack you then you go no say them they also count you join as an igbo man
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by xcolanto(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
SeyiIrawoDidan:
I'll choose brown roofs over barren potopoto any day.

Yh! Same way I'll choose groundnut soup over ewedu any time.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Cubeet: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Here in the North, they don't know who is Benin, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw.
So far you are from the southern part of Nigeria,you are not safe

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by yommen: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:

You always try to understand and interprete things only from your own point of view. If I see trouble coming towards my neighbour, am I surposed to buy a new chair, sit at my door and watch to see how the trouble hunt down my neighbour? You see! You ibos, your percfectionist and sabinus(I too know)attitude will only cause more problems for you. The earlier you realise that the way God created ibos is not different from the way God created others the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eehn na at least we are Nigerian Southerners which is we are Ndi-lgbo and Umuchiukwu na nwa of King Eze Nri. Igweeeeeee. cool grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by polygamist: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Confused people. Always hiding behind other tribes before throwing punches.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Yemea1: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Is like they have being preparing for this war for long probably most of the contaiiner full of amunations that was intersected by cutoms were ment for this war

Who knows.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
It's unintelligent to assume everyone sucks dick just because you suck your father's. Just saying.

JasonScolari:
These guys are really tired of sucking their master's long diick.

Though it's really suprising, but it's indeed a welcome development.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
That's right. But please be specific. Yorubas to the west, igbos east, people from the South south, South. It's time everyone knows their origin.

Beremx:
I insist that El-Rufai has a hand in this call by Arewa youths. The midget can never be trusted!

All southerners should come back home o!
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by yommen: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
xcolanto:
I thought afonja's, brown roofers and ewedu Sippers say its just for Igbo's alone to vacate the north? Like the uneducated miscreants up north have ewedu dictectors to differentiate South West, south east and south south? Afonja's better receive wisdom from their elders and go back to their brown roofs in Oshogbo! grin

You thought they said? Where and did you hear them say that? Slow-thinking pips like you just want comment when they dont actually have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by yommen: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
HammerEvery:

Ewedu muslim, if you get 34 heads remain for Potiskum when every Igbo man don comot for there. grin grin

Natural cry babies and born name checkers.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Shatap. Just leave the southwest too, abeg. Enough of your hideous caterwauling.

YorubaMod:
Arhhh grin..bunch of cowards cheesy..They are running away even when the fight is not theirs grin cheesy grin..I can't stop laughing, after they will say igbos are leaving "cowards "...you that is exiting even when the fight no concern you which cowardness pass that one?.. Haba, Afonjas can fear for Africa, every little thing they will runaway grin grin..my stomach wan burst oo grin grin cheesy...Assuming this ultimatum was given to yorubas, No igbo man will move an inch...Haba, why the fear?? grin grin cheesy cheesy...Cowardness of the highest order cheesy
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Shameless people are still bragging despite being hated and rejected by other tribes. Leave the southwest too shameless parasite.

emmalexabl:
Quit notice was given to the IGBOs and AFONJAs are already pooing on themselves... ..am not understanding this.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by YorubaMod(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nazeren:
Shatap. Just leave the southwest too, abeg. Enough of your hideous caterwauling.

Iti.. Go and hang urself cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Kirigidi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much
You make no sense in this your write-up!
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by bizzibodi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
watch d yorubas flee even b4 d igbos frm da north.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by bizzibodi(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
egbami ooo!cowards runs when nothing iz pursueing them.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by bkool7(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
kendological:
forget that story; when you see these muslim northerners killing people your narrative will change. I was born and still live in kaduna. You are safe if you live in a place dominated by the minority tribes and southerners.
I know their youths are volatile but they don't just wake up and start killing and most its religious sentiment that makes them lose their common sense
Though I lived mostly in katsina and its relatively peaceful
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nazeren:
It's unintelligent to assume everyone sucks dick just because you suck your father's. Just saying.

Open your eyes Bro, you're probably mistaking me for your dad.

He was a legendary diick sucking machine before his death.

Have a lovely night rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says / Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.