Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (55766 Views)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
blueseacats:
Remember fela was the first smart guy to call Nigeria a zoo. So westerners deep down knows who they are dealing with, just that they feel ipob is going about it the wrong way.

Fela was Yoruba why can't you form your own?

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Mynd44: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Beremx:
I insist that El-Rufai has a hand in this call by Arewa youths. The midget can never be trusted!

All southerners should come back home o!
You must have been attending the same town hall meeting as Mizmycoli grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Kingspin(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Those you think they are benefiting from the status quo don't want restructuring or a new Nigeria. They forget that if you eat today it doesn't mean you eat forever. What is restructuring of Nigeria? it simple means give everyone equally opportunity and right.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by darlenese(f): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Efe try and leave the north o! I hope u haven't finished your 25m

5 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by maynation(f): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
ISKANDER15TH:
[yolo bas retards you see ur life u were jubilating but ur elders know the implications

all biafrans needed urgently at BIAFRASAY.COM com to our new home nairaland(filled with biased mod like MDYN44) is not our home we will leave its ashes bhind one day as we are leaving the north today use your sense for once let us build our home. A word is enough....

come to where nobody will ban u for saying the truth!!!
Isn't that what you lots are good at?? Claiming to be smart with zero creativity, why not thrive for a better forum rather than displaying your mental foolishness. Obviously, your okrika business has gotten into your head with dead cells.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by IRobot7(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by emmalexabl(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Quit notice was given to the IGBOs and AFONJAs are already pooing on themselves... ..am not understanding this.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Ralphdan(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
GreatNegro:
'A pre-declared war dose not kill a cripple' A word is enough for the wise.

Ure a real IBO man.

4 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by xynerise: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leave them let them be expecting only the Igbos grin

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much
Keep deceiving yourself

11 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Quality20(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
These afenifere grouping are an extremist grouping. I am so happy we never elected their member Olu Falae in 1999. They speak only for their myopic extremist minority yoruba side. I don't need to tell anyone that most yorubas don't recognize them
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Od31(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
It is really funny, No top Government official is taking this seriously. No one of the elder statesmen has come out to address this issue. Until it gets out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by riyanxeally(f): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
now isnt that d fundamental problem with nigeria...u ve just generalized
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by 9free(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Beremx:
I insist that El-Rufai has a hand in this call by Arewa youths. The midget can never be trusted!

Come back and become IDPs in the East?
Come back and be victimized by the same people shouting over the roof now that they should come home?
Come back and their lives sniffed out by Kidnappers, Abgeros, Cultist and Thieves?
Come back and face artificial inflation of goods and properties because those in the East currently would rather become millionaires on their brothers blood.

I am not leaving the North one inch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ehispapa(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
sorry about ur friend who died but we're both saying the same thing. This jihadists are only a small minority of the northern population. You need to see how igbos are happy in the north. I visited a friend of mine in sokoto and guess what I saw, the whole street was filled with igbos and 95% of the houses are owned by igbos with exotic cars, churches, schools etc. It'll be affect them if they abandon all that and come back

my friend, if i were you i will keep shut and read. you went for your service and you educating us that have spent more than 30 years in the north. its is more like the vast majority of them. dont pray to meet religions crisis in the north..it is the worst form of riot in the world. i just read your gullible comment and laugh. 80% are jihadist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Ralphdan(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
sorry about ur friend who died but we're both saying the same thing. This jihadists are only a small minority of the northern population. You need to see how igbos are happy in the north. I visited a friend of mine in sokoto and guess what I saw, the whole street was filled with igbos and 95% of the houses are owned by igbos with exotic cars, churches, schools etc. It'll be affect them if they abandon all that and come back

So long as they have Igbo blood in their vain they should abandon it and comes back home with time they will make more so long as there is peace .
God bless the Igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by KemjikaEme: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yimu @ those Yoruba charlatans laughing at igbos a few days ago.
An Aboki doesn't differenciate between Igbo and Yoruba during a rampage.

6 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ivolt: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Yorubas should stop hiding under another ethnic group to achieve their aim. Be bold to push your agenda.

Don't be scared of Hausas. Look at them eyeball to eyeball. It makes you have respect

I don't remember your tribe ever looking anyone in the face, except you are referring to online
warriors.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

Fela was Yoruba why can't you form your own?
Fela in his track "beast of no nation", called Nigeria's leaders "animals",
Ipob through Nnamdi Kanu categorically called the entity a zoo. What is your problem? Is it that you find it difficult comprehending English, or that you have completely monopolized tribalism, to the extent that it damages your brain?

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Toosure70: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.

8 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Abfinest007(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
they want to capitalize on the words of those foolish northern I can bet my gf on this that they are just joking
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Ralphdan(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
9free:

Come back and become IDPs in the East?
Come back and be victimized by the same people shouting over the roof now that they should come home?
Come back and their lives sniffed out by Kidnappers, Abgeros, Cultist and Thieves?
Come back and face artificial inflation of goods and properties because those in the East currently would rather become millionaires on their brothers blood.

I am not leaving the North one inch.

How daft ur speech sounds . grin

11 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Venica(f): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
things fell apart. Nija is no longer at ease!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by marv1: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.
. Yes. You are right to some extent. I served in Sokoto twenty years ago and I was there for another three years making four years l stayed there. I can tell you what happened during the southern Kaduna killing. After that incident, the same killing has happened again like more than three times till date Those people don't want to know if you had lived with them for decades , once the killing starts you are their first target as non Hausa tribe. To worsen the situation, the current IG of police is a very tribalistic man to the core. He has compromised his office to a large extent on this.

10 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by EgusiSoup: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Beremx:

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting this Hausa/Fulani government against your brother, Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by greenmonk: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
YorubaMod:
Arhhh grin..bunch of cowards cheesy..They are running away even when the fight is not theirs grin cheesy grin..I can't stop laughing, after they will say igbos are leaving "cowards "...you that is exiting even when the fight no concern you which cowardness pass that one?.. Haba, Afonjas can fear for Africa, every little thing they will runaway grin grin..my stomach wan burst oo grin grin cheesy...Assuming this ultimatum was given to yorubas, No igbo man will move an inch...Haba, why the fear?? grin grin cheesy cheesy...Cowardness of the highest order cheesy
Stop this ethnic bashing, we have a serious problem at hand.

4 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ragiluhivo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
vecman22:

And dey are yet to kill you abi....

I was...past tense which means am no longer based there or anywhere in the zoo to start with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by gozie112(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Afonjas can fear for Africa ehnnn

4 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by BENSIR: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
If regional govt is re-introduce, I believe Nigeria will have a better shape but will this issue of tribalism be defeated? Because many tribes forms a region which may result in leadership crises among the regions when the need to elect, appoint and select their leaders arise.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:

Wasa da kaza, ba eberi yanka

find someone to translate it

The write up is not well placed.
More like a proverb ba?
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ephi321(f): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
marv1:
. Yes. You are right to some extent. I served in Sokoto twenty years ago and I was there for another three years making four years l stayed there. I can tell you what happened during the southern Kaduna killing. After that incident, the same killing has happened again like more than three times till date Those people don't want to know if you had lived with them for decades , once the killing starts you are their first target as non Hausa tribe. To worsen the situation, the current IG of police is a very tribalistic man to the core. He has compromised his office to a large extent on this.

Hmm. Very unfortunate situation this country is in.

Religion and Lack of education play a big role in this.

7 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by booblacain(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much

No, Tinubu, APC and those so called progressives sold Yorubas and Nigeria into slavery.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government / Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.