Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (55776 Views)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Student125(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
I could remember during NYSC a guy(Hausa) from Kano telling another guy born in Kano since 1990 till date bt had a Yoruba father that he will wait for him in future to deny him of any benefits an indigene could get(political) cuz he nt a pure Hausa(blood). They are both Muslim bt yet isolated him.
I couldn't imagine what the guy would do to the Yoruba guy if given opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Linux007(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hahahaahahahaha.. At least afonja's and ipob agree on something... Isn't God wonderful??

6 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by stephleena(f): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes Afenifere seriously? Useless back stabbers that almost sold Yorubas into slavery of GEJ and his Igbo backbones but for timely intervention of Tinubu, APC and other progressives.

The Hausa man knows the structure of Nigeria and they know those stubborn parasites crying secession. They have been asked to leave peacefully now till october 1 so why can't they leave? Why must they lump yorubas into everything they do.

They have history of bloody pogroms against these same Igbos in the North and not Yorubas. The Northerners see Yorubas as best friends which is paining the Igbos so much
shit eater....best friends my ass,and yet till today,no Yoruba Muslim,has ever led Friday prayers at the national mosque??u don't know,wat u re talking about,sit down and learn son..a typical Hausa man,prefers doing businesses with an Igbo man,than hundreds of Yoruba man,coz they know,an afonja, could easily sell his birth right..an Hausa man,knows he can never play a fast one,on am Igbo man..two masters,cannot roll,one has to be an ass licker, who h unfortunately happens to be the afonjas... so keep on being best friends..ode

5 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ephi321(f): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Linux007:
Hahahaahahahaha.. At least afonja's and ipob agree on something... Isn't God wonderful??

cheesy cheesy

Although a few have thrown shots at each other, most are following the principle of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, loool.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by eodavids(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
JasonScolari:
These guys are really tired of sucking their master's long diick.

Though it's really suprising, but it's indeed a welcome development.

If there is a matter you take serious and avoid sacarstic speaches then this is one.
Why can't you make reasonable contribution?

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by bajosky: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
APOSTLE SULEIMAN PLEASE CAN YOU ASK THE DSS COMMANDOES TO OBSERVE this episode unfolding "is this not even worst a threat declaration to the Nation and no one is questioning some youths"

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
FemiMaduka:
In the Kano that I lived for Seven solid years, the Yorubas (especially the Muslims) suffer the most casualty in any riot. The Igbos are usually not as affected because an Igbo man in Kano by default always prefers to live in Sabon gari (which is another city of its own). The rampaging Hausa-mob don't ever venture close to Sabon gari because that would spell their certain end. It is the Yorubas (especially the Muslims amongst them) that are usually comfortable to live in deep Hausa areas like 'city', Kabuga, Rijiyan Lemu and co. Consequently, they bear the major brunt of the riots. To an average Hausa mob, the Igbos, Urhobos, Yorubas etc are all 'arne' or 'arna' - meaning 'infidels'. You needed to have seen the number of Muslims at the IDP camp set up at the MOPOL base in Hotoro Danmarke during the 2011 riot (I shared food and relief items there). But are people really forgetful? Was there not a Jelili from Osun amongst the corpers killed during the 2011 PEV? The people of Kano could be VERY nice though sans the spontaneous violence. I still have a VERY strong bond with Kano though!

Thou shall not lie..else u miss the kingdom

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by bajosky: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
NORTH are honored and protected when it comes to threat issuance SOUTH are questioned and given a Red card .
What a tragedy !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by tk4rd: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
There is machine for detecting the westerners., and that is:
The Shape Of The Head.....
Flat-Heads are Easterners.
Cone-Heads are Westerners.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Ramlay(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Best friends, yet their Muslim counterparts can't lead prayers in a Northern mosque? I shouldn't be bothered by your deliberate igorance, but I'm sickened to my stomach by it.
Liar, come to Abuja, kano and kaduna to see for urself
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by bwise4godfwc: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
doublewisdom:
I thought only the Ibos were asked to leave the North? Wetin concern SW for the matter? Abi friendship don end? grin grin grin

My brother, friendship don end o... De northerners are now showing dia real colors since :
1). Using Boko Haram plot is not favouring dem
2). Using Herdsmen to extract much money from d system is not more working..
3). De worse is, dia mini-god (Mohammed Buhari ) is already like a dead skeleton...
No other weapon dan violence... If my western brothers will join d easterners n SS, is d best time to strike dis unwanted children of Usman dan folio.... Idiots

4 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
9free:

Come back and become IDPs in the East?
Come back and be victimized by the same people shouting over the roof now that they should come home?
Come back and their lives sniffed out by Kidnappers, Abgeros, Cultist and Thieves?
Come back and face artificial inflation of goods and properties because those in the East currently would rather become millionaires on their brothers blood.

I am not leaving the North one inch.

Errmm. my brother... shey person dey beg u before

in fact if u leave,u re a coward

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
doublewisdom:
I thought only the Ibos were asked to leave the North? Wetin concern SW for the matter? Abi friendship don end? grin grin grin

Quit notice was served only to the Igbos; however, anyone who wants to cry more than the bereaved is free to join; the north is ready for the break up of the country - we tired of ridiculous threats and blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nne5: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
maynation:
[s]why do you like typing before you think? You took after your foolish master Ojukwu ryt?

Fulani herdsmen have taken over your land, raped your mothers, slaughtered your children and Herr you are chanting Biafra.[/s]
Take it easy with the hate so you don't drink rat poison like you master awo.
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by mrLhanray(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
It's about time we restructure Nigeria. the northerners must agree, cos it's been a one sided government. if you go for federal programmes/job exams/training, you will know the north does not care about any other tribe.
they favour themselves since they've filled up all federal position in large numbers.
all non-northerners are victims, and it has been happening for long cos Southerners are deeply divided. let's put our differences aside to achieve this.

4 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by PanickMode(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
I only blame lord luggard for this.. By now we should know where we are undecided

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ottalo1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria is in a state of piecemadisma and that's so satodick, if we are not careful Nigeria will be in a state of anomy, well make we break up self we the south south(Niger Deltas )are also ready to go..... I wan be the president of NigerDelta Republic.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by wizzlyd(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.
bro u only served in the north so you don't know much about them, we that were born and raised in the north will tell you much about them. Those people you see are very heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
francisbiz:

Insane people like you are the ones drawing hatred to us Igbos.
The man made a valid submission and you are typing shitting
Hello Bro, stop mistaking me for your dad.

Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Linux007(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
ephi321:

cheesy cheesy

Although a few have thrown shots at each other, most are following the principle of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, loool.
Nobody is a true friend of the aboki, am afraid they have to learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Riduane: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Iku to n pa ojugba eni, owe nla lo n pa funi sad

When they start there madness now, Yoruba are not safe.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
eodavids:

If there is a matter you take serious and avoid sacarstic speaches then this is one.
Why can't you make reasonable contribution?
The life is yours man, but next time you're tired of it, stay the furck out of my way. You can strangle yourself in your room if you're not pleased with my comments.

Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Gotze1: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
xcolanto:

Unintelligent trash!
Unity begger cry
Hehehe, who is the unity begger between us now? Are you not in this word when ijaw, urobho, itsekiri and other south south ppl have been denying your sorry ass never in your miserable life include them in your stupid Biafra. But instead, you keep begging them cos of nearness to sea and also cos of oil. You are a typical unity begger. hehehe.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by farouk0403(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
keep quiet!
See small pikin. What do you know?

I know alot, infact we are planning something big to surprise you guys, just wait.

you people are just like ticks we dont want you in our states.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by ephi321(f): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Linux007:

Nobody is a true friend of the aboki, am afraid they have to learn the hard way.

The comments on this thread have been shocked Really eye-opening.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Gotze1: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
xcolanto:

Unintelligent trash!
Unity begger cry
Omo, that reply pain you o hehehehe, ukpuru Nsala poo eater. Typical unity begger grin
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by aishatu19(f): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
samplanner:
Nigeria is full of hypocrites. when I see people talking about disintegration I usually shake my head. Truth is that Nigeria will only be peaceful if We both have separated religiously. The so called Arewa youth forum are the Muslims and there's no Christian from the north that would support the quit notice given to Igbos. If you want Nigeria to break up, then should be done by separating Muslims and Christians. The Christian northern indigines have never been in safe living among their northern brothers who are Muslims. This is all about religion, that's how I see what the So called Arewa youths mean.

This is the point Southerners fail to take into account.
If Nigeria should break apart, what becomes of the Northern Christians ??

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by kaykith05(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Matters arising. I dey my house dey watch am on my 80inch 3D Ultra-HD IPS certified LED smart-Tv. Oya na, way to go.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by 9free(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
feelgoodInc:

please have you ever seen an igbo man in an IDP camp? LoL.
Ask your Dad and know if there we're Igbo IDPs before, during and after the civil war...... history about to repeat itself since our people will never learn.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by feelgoodInc: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
9free:

Ask your Dad and know if there we're Igbo IDPs before, during and after the civil war...... history about to repeat itself since our people will never learn.
where do you think I come from?
I'm just asking because you're asking me based on your perception

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by winny4sandy: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Limitednow:
But only Igbo's were ordered to go, why calling on all southerners?

I sense disintegration!

Everywhere in this country, hardly a day pass without Igbos been discussed, haba!
where are u coming from? travel afar then u will know those Northerners does not the difference. they call both south east and south south igbos

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by LastSurvivor11: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.

When 500 naira meat is talking

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress / PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.