Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) (49946 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Politics

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
abu12:
they can only start it, but they cant finish it.

its not easy to recall a senator in nigeria, going by inec law. it will be difficult to get 51% of voters who vote him in each polling unit of his constituent, to come and vote him out again.

Thank you jarie

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
kogi people ehn, tchai

grin
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by valeriekadia: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
this is good
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
With the level of poverty everywhere . To redeem his image is a "soft work" all he needs is to execute some projects to alleviate poverty . They will forgive him . Dino go and do good for your people ASAP so as not to je Ajekun IYA

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by leofab(f): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nogodye:
Seriously, i think Dino failed his constituency.
name two sinators that passed their constituency ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nogodye:
Seriously, i think Dino failed his constituency.
Not defending Dino because I dislike so much but I want to know what your senator has done for you and your people

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gazing into my crystal ball, I see somebody selling off a huge collection of exotic sports cars, all totally unsuited for Nigeria's cratered roads, for giveaway prices, in order to raise bail money when the EFCC and police swoop in for their very belated demolition of one supremely arrogant buffoon, Mr. Dino Maajale.

Dino Maajale is the biggest and most prolific embezzler EVER to thrust his greedy paws into the Nigerian government treasury since the dawn of recorded history, and the only surprise here is that it took his starving constituents so long to realize that they had elected a kleptomaniac into office.

Mr. Maajale belongs in a nice cozy jail cell, alongside Mrs. Frog Eye Madueke, Mr. Sambo and a host of other evil plunderers in and out of office.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Toosure70: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na you go jiya at last.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
I just wished same will be done in my constituency; Ebonyi North, Dino is even better than our own (senator Sam Egwu), at least Dino speaks in the senate but I have never seen Egwu even say hai or nay!. Egwu is the chairman senate committee on sleeping and silence.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by heykims(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
A mere bluff we all know

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Bigii(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
obinoral1179:
where there when God annoint him?
Omo, Inglishi or English grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by shellworker: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Exercise in futility

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bye Dino. next time don't mess with oluremi and her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Kamar1001: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eleyi gidigan o
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by lrdval: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
once your against this apc government government. your a top target...next in line is fayose... after this one, efcc will rush this nigga. I pity him. but people should be able to see from the bigger image that this is witch-hunt...efcc that is forming anti corruption. please tell us who own ikoyi loot. stupid set of people.. as for those saying its not possible to get 51percent.i imagine your level of understanding. so you don't know that this is politics. once the once in power wants you out. you will be chickened out. who are the people calculating the total votes. who are their bosses. so you don't know that after this. they will just come out and say 63percent voted against Dino. and that's the end. he will now be running around in court. the court that has been sieved with cooking sieve..only legal practitioners loyal to the oga on tops.. Mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by kunlexxy: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
ghen ghen...... action film

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

We come through not only on PayDays but anytime you need fast cash to achieve goals.

Get up to N2,500,000 fast cash loan, no collateral required.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by SirImole(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Even the devil himself is very much aware of the impossibility...

Dino is winning again in 2019.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
If this sails through.... that is the end of Dino's political career.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by teabully(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Iif obj were to be in power, Dino is as good as gone.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by EternalTruth: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
No 1 he's not performing. No 2 he's also causing them embarrassment in the nation. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by ivolt: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
FagsamPHP:
The truth is 70% of this 8th assembly senators wouldn't have been in the house if the election was held on another day, most of them only rode on the popularity of Buhari back then to win their sits because all people were after then was to vote anything APC on the day of the election which was same with Presidential election... I don't see most of them returning to the house come 2019

How many elections have you witnessed ?
Most voters vote based on financial incentives,communal
benefits or personal egos.

I always laugh when I see someone analysing Nigeria's political
space using logic.

Unless APC disbanded before 2019, at least 95% of the current
senators will win their primaries and the general elections.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is good news for our democracy at least....let us test how this can work. Dino self no kukuma good.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmmmmm. Misplaced priorities by hunger driven people.No be una vote am? Were u blind,deaf nd foolish at the same time during d election process.mtchewwww
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
These people are daft...jes doing d right thing at d wrong time
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Femich18(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I even wonder what Kogi West Senatorial zone saw in that pig in the first place.
The issue with Nigerian politicians is that they look like an angel when they are in need of something. The people. of Kogi west were easily deceived thinking he ll be better than Smart Adeyemi not knowing that the reverse is the case...
just take a look at the governor too... kogi state is far behind all other state in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by godunia(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
The current provision of the constitution makes it impossible to recall any of these guys and they know it. That's why they can sit in Abuja and forget the electorate. I wish they succeed so others can sit up but I doubt except the provision of the constitution is amended in such a way so as to give power to the people but the question is who will amend it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by HAH: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
The way recall is designed by the constitution, it is not easily feasible to recall an elected person, you need 50+1% of registered voters in each unit to initiate recall, when in reality you cannot even get 50% turnout during elections, thereafter all the signatures must be verified to be sure they are the real people. This is impossible

By the way from contributions at the floor of the senate by way of motions and bills, there is no senator like Dino Melaye in the 8th senate, so I wonder what the people trying to recall him are looking for in a senator, or are they looking for a sleeping rubber stamp senator to represent them, I think they are lucky to have someone like Dino representing them

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
I think this will reset the brains of those legislators

We have more of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / Is CNN Mocking The APC In This Tweet? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.