Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) (49943 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by PureMe01: 5:05am On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Another failed attempt to foil God's plan on his annoited and chosen one cheesy
who is Gods anointed? don't drag Gods name on d mud..no politician is worth it..beware
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by victorDanladi: 5:19am On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Another failed attempt to foil God's plan on his annoited and chosen one cheesy

lolz IPOB ooooo,Anointed and choosen one.Dino?...God annointed Dino?...

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by juman(m): 5:50am On Jun 11, 2017
God is your strength dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 6:23am On Jun 11, 2017
ubongokon:
it will be a welcomed development. he is vision less in his representation

VERY VERY VISIONLESS............:.........

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by moriss33(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2017
abu12:
they can only start it, but they cant finish it.

its not easy to recall a senator in nigeria, going by inec law. it will be difficult to get 51% of voters who vote him in each polling unit of his constituent, to come and vote him out again.
nairaland pipu una dey always talk like say no be nija we dey....if Ortom shares 5k per head...u knw aw d turn-out go be ??
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2017
I warned him not to mess with Jagaban, his neutralization loading rapidly. Be careful of a man you insult his wife and taunt about it and just keep quiet and smile.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Easybitcoinair: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Hi everyone, I just want to bring to your notice that I have Bitcoins and I'm ready to sell them @the rate of #380/USD. You can call or WhatsApp me Via (09065749321).
Thank you.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by kolomax(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL you mean might fail? hahah Not when Tinubu might be directly involved, Also the Governor of his state and Smart Adeyemi..
is that an assumption or you are part of those who held meeting with tinubu
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by victorDanladi: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I even wonder what Kogi West Senatorial zone saw in that pig in the first place.

They love his fighting skill in house rep and impregnating skill especially that of ibidapo obe.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bigii:

Omo, Inglishi or English grin
bro it was a mistake.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
kolomax:
is that an assumption or you are part of those who held meeting with tinubu

LOL maybe you need to learn politics, Tinubu is brilliant politician.. You think Dino Melaye will insult Tinubu and even go to his hood and mock him and then go scott free? haha Maybe you need to go read 48 laws of power..
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by kolomax(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL maybe you need to learn politics, Tinubu is brilliant politician.. You think Dino Melaye will insult Tinubu and even go to his hood and mock him and then go scott free? haha Maybe you need to go read 48 laws of power..
bro this is not tinubu's fight dino has made more enemies than friends....look what's going on between him, sen Adeyemi and the governor tinubu has more pressing issues at hand than fighting a thug
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
kolomax:
bro this is not tinubu's fight dino has made more enemies than friends....look what's going on between him, sen Adeyemi and the governor tinubu has more pressing issues at hand than fighting a thug

Do you even know anything about proxy fight? Do you know Smart have being Tinubu loyalist now do you? Bro Tinubu don't need to openly fight someone like Dino melaye but will fight him codded. haha
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by kolomax(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Do you even know anything about proxy fight? Do you know Smart have being Tinubu loyalist now do you? Bro Tinubu don't need to openly fight someone like Dino melaye but will fight him codded. haha
oga like I told you stop assuming what you are not sure of .... you lot will just wake up and start assuming the unthinkable.
Awhile ago this same tinubu was accused of intervening into kogi affairs which was later found that it was a big lie, you guys should this already
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2017
kolomax:
oga like I told you stop assuming what you are not sure of .... you lot will just wake up and start assuming the unthinkable.
Awhile ago this same tinubu was accused of intervening into kogi affairs which was later found that it was a big lie, you guys should this already

LOL Well I won't argue much with you on this, All i know is with my little knowledge in politics, I can bet my life on this Tinubu has a hand in Dino current situation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Steve Ezeonu Wins City Council Election In Texas / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.