Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) (49944 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by KingOluwatobi: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
See this Yeye Men and Women,i never Chop,hungry people signing the Yeye Note after given them #500...
I swear Some nigerian deserve to be beaten..
So we have no Right to talk against Government..
Abi watin this Useless Apc won turn Nigeria into?
You guys remember how Malaye and Sahara reporters Talk and Abuse GEJ...
Watin Happen to Him?
absolutely Nothing...
Ayam Tired Of Nigerians ooooo..
Nonsense...
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by sunsewa16: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
that is how they are wasting our oyel money on non profitable venture just to massage their ego politically,just imagine how much the mumu governor will spend in wowing those voters for the recall votes which they can't be able to meet up the required percentage.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Righthandson(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:

I wonder how u ipov reason. You use Gods name stupidly. How do you know it's God's plan or not.

I pray God punish you severely for this blasphemy
Another mallam in the building.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by eph12(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Destined2win:
These are not really good times for Dino. Efcc is just hovering over his skies like a kite targeting a chick and would swoop on him once he's recalled and that will be a journey of a thousand tales.

My condolences cry
EFCC does not need to wait​ till he​ is recalled. Legislative and judiciary don't have immunity.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Destined2win: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
eph12:

EFCC does not need to wait​ till he​ is recalled. Legislative and judiciary don't have immunity.
okay
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Kazzman(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Eeeyah, this is the beginning to the exit of Otunba Dino. How I wish he learnt from this and comport himself. He who lives in a glass house must not throw stone. I am seeing this as a payback to his garrulous and arrogant attitudes.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Femich18(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

That one that calls himself governor is even the worst thing that has ever happened to the state and funny enough, he is the brain behind what is happening now.

Anyway, that one is not even their fault because they did not vote him. The idiot was just favoured by some political gymnastics following the death of Abubakar Audu during election when significant votes had already been casted in Audu's favour.

And this is the first time ebiras have that opportunity since the creation of Kogi state. I doubt if the ebiras will even support him in future elections.
Even his own people won't support him... but you can never say o people are very gullible, just give them a tuber of yam and a #500 note they are good to thumb print

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
azimibraun:
Dino will win re election in that place..
Tell them, Dino will win again and again. Only people close to Kogi state knows this fight is not Dino's alone.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by ghenghen23(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
A senator has no immunity, educate yourself. Besides,
there is no provision for a recall in the constitution.
Destined2win:
These are not really good times for Dino. Efcc is just hovering over his skies like a kite targeting a chick and would swoop on him once he's recalled and that will be a journey of a thousand tales.

My condolences cry
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigerians dont know what Dino had done to exposed this corrupt government, is it from custom, to police etc this guy keep exposing the executive, so they want him out by all means. I only pity the useless constituency that collected N500 each from the governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
seguno2:

What are the parameters for measuring the performance of a senator or any lawmaker for that matter?
How does Dino compare with the remaining 108 senators on these criteria?
there is no comparison here,even if you are the best at the senate if your zone decides they no longer wants you then shikena!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=kuuljay post=57388377]th
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Oyivgr: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
This recall if don't negotiate and abandon it will set a lot of precedence.
I wouldnt be surprised if many elected represent atives mobilize to intervene. You know many of them won by just few thousands and were happy not knowing it was a disadvantage as it was easy to gather the actual voters back,imagine if you can get 2/3 of these to fill the recall..will be victory for democracy
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
When Oluwa is involved, your enemies could only plot, scheme and plan to fail.

We are watching

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Destined2win: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
ghenghen23:
A senator has no immunity, educate yourself. Besides,
there is no provision for a recall in the constitution.
Isn't it good that you just educated me
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nice one guys

Umu Abia, we need to do the same for T.A Orji and Mao Ohuabunwa
and abaribe

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by bkool7(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Please the senate is not involved in recall per se.
Don't mislead people.
All that is needed is a petition to INEC signed by more than half of the electorate .
Verification of same signature by INEC.
Referendum by simple majority.

Then a cert to Senate president from INEC to the effect that the above has been done.

my bad.
I learned it was Maurice Iwu that delibrately scuffled the process
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wasting of time and resources
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by billyG(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
It high time d Goat is recall & jail.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by dbelovd(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Another failed attempt to foil God's plan on his annoited and chosen one cheesy

*annoited* indeed!!!

Dino is a gonner... He has bitten more than he can chew
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Another failed attempt to foil God's plan on his annoited and chosen one cheesy
which God chosen one,are you OK?
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by dearie(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oyivgr:
This recall if don't negotiate and abandon it will set a lot of precedence.
I wouldnt be surprised if many elected represent atives mobilize to intervene. You know many of them won by just few thousands and were happy not knowing it was a disadvantage as it was easy to gather the actual voters back,imagine if you can get 2/3 of these to fill the recall..will be victory for democracy

Recall is almost impossible in naija. They will need 2/3rd of registered voters to do that. They can't muster that number.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
dbelovd:

*annoited* indeed!!!

Dino is a gonner... He has bitten more than he can chew
leave the guy.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by billyG(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
SirImole:
Even the devil himself is very much aware of the impossibility...
which party na him get apc?

Dino is winning again in 2019.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by billyG(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
SirImole:
Even the devil himself is very much aware of the impossibility...
Dino is winning again in 2019.
which party na him get apc?
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bimpe29:
When Oluwa is involved, your enemies could only plot, scheme and plan to fail.

We are watching
so your oluwa support irresponsible people like malaye,receive sense abeg,malaye don't know God.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Nigerians dont know what Dino had done to exposed this corrupt government, is it from custom, to police etc this guy keep exposing the executive, so they want him out by all means. I only pity the useless constituency that collected N500 each from the governor
And yet,your hero failed to expose budget padding that took place in the senate,he only succeeded in exposing himself for staged assassinated attempt on his life.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Azam101: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
I pray it works because dino is the most useless senator have ever seen!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
seguno2:

Do you think that it was the same thing that the entire state saw in Yahaya Bello?
Or do you think that they saw worse in Yahaya Bello?
In what exact way is onigbese Yahaya Bello, who is owing several months and years of salaries and pensions, any better than Dino?
Waiting for your answer.
Thank you, everyone out here are pouring their comments just because of their hates for Dino.
Dino will not be recalled!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Some indigenes of Odo Ape have said they no longer want want Senator Dino Melaye as their representative. They have begun the process of trying to recall the federal lawmaker representing Kogi West senatorial zone. See photos of the process.

Some of them claimed the lawmaker was not performing and that they were tired of “continuous embarrassment” he was causing them.

Meanwhile, senator Dino Melaye, has reacted by accusing the State Governor, Yahaya Bello of being behind the whole thing. He wrote on his Facebook page.

"Yahaya Bello: on recall of Dino Melaye,he is shooting the Moon and boxing the air. Spending over one billion naira tax payers money on an unproductive venture when salaries and pensions have not been paid is wicked. I will continue to defend the poor and defenseless masses of kogi state. If I die I die. We must rescue the state. - Sen Dino Melaye"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/dino-melayes-constituents-begin-process-to-recall-him-from-the-senate.html

we should recall Buhari and the entire Apc scammers.
Re: Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
we should recall Buhari and the entire Apc scammers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / Is CNN Mocking The APC In This Tweet? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.