Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88419 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by optional1(f): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
robosky02:

as usual grin

Baba mi trust me on that, I'm ready for all kinda dance styles..
Please wake me up if I doze off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Ferdyboss: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Victoriousvic:

Too bad, my instagram doesn't have the live feed thingy. I had to praise God in my own way. cheesy

I admire your Faith
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

You see, there is a reason why God brought you here for sure. There is a reason why he made you come across this thread.

You see, the set time has come, and now it is. Healing is your Bread dear! Yes, Healing is our bread. We are joining our Faith with yours, and declaring divine healing over your health and everyone else!

Jesus paid it all on the cross. There is a balm in Gilead, to make you whole. Yes, to make us whole!!!

We declare this! We believe this! Trust me, the end of the month is too far for God to do what only Him can do. You will testify!!!

Olowogbogboro, Alagbada ina, Onise Iyanu, Onise Ara, Agbo Adura wa. Lorukojesu, Iyanu yo sele!!!

Lots of Love!!! kiss kiss

Amen..thank you so much,my spirit is lifted..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. We're in this together. I'm not on Instagram.
So I just use my setlist! And join my Faith with everyone's.
Let me vex the devil small by sharing this testimony.

Last night, before I started my praise session, one of the things I asked God for was healing from asthma. Total healing. Then, I started my praise session which actually went past 1am by 12 minutes or so. Shortly after that, I went to sleep and woke up this morning with an asthmatic attack - something I haven't had in weeks. Lol. Just imagine what the devil can do.

I said a simple prayer to God that went thus: "Dear Lord, this is one of the things I committed into your hands last night and I asked for your healing. I don't know why this is happening but I ask that you take total control." In faith, I made a promise to myself that I won't touch my inhaler, no matter how bad it got.

I tell you, God did it. How He did it, I don't know. I haven't used my inhaler, yet I'm breathing fine and there's been no trace of another asthmatic attack since then. Truly, we serve a living God.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
optional1:

Big sis I'm fine and you?

What's our dance style?

Happy new week

I'm fine my dear!!!! Seeing the testimonies on this thread is making me even more "Finer" pardon my Anglais!!! cheesy cheesy I'm so happy like that that.

lol. Awa dance style my love, na freestyle ooo. Dance, Dance, Dance!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Have a blessed week dearie!!! Our testimony is sure!!! kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Toyocee:

Amen..thank you so much,my spirit is lifted..

I'm happy your spirit is lifted. Please see below and be encouraged! See what Baba God can do! I told you the end of the month is too much for God to do what only Him can do!!!! kiss kiss

Victoriousvic:

Last night, before I started my praise session, one of the things I asked God for was healing from asthma. Total healing. Then, I started my praise session which actually went past 1am by 12 minutes or so. Shortly after that, I went to sleep and woke up this morning with an asthmatic attack - something I haven't had in weeks. Lol. Just imagine what the devil can do.

I said a simple prayer to God that went thus: "Dear Lord, this is one of the things I committed into your hands last night and I asked for your healing. I don't know why this is happening but I ask that you take total control." In faith, I made a promise to myself that I won't touch my inhaler, no matter how bad it got.

I tell you, God did it. How He did it, I don't know. I haven't used my inhaler, yet I'm breathing fine and there's been no trace of another asthmatic attack since then. Truly, we serve a living God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Victoriousvic:

I'm almost tearing up here!!!!

This God! This God!!!!!!!!! This Kind God!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry

I am super happy to hear this!!!! Victory is indeed ours!!!!

Same way I told myself I wasnt gonna use the pain reliever, even when I felt, if I take it I will be relieved. You know at times, we just want to exercise our Faith, we want to see God do what he has promised. Even when you could easily use your inhaler, and be relieved, you chose to exercise your Faith. I know and I know that your healing is perfect!!!!

Alagbada ina, I have come to say thank you for these testimonies pouring in, and even for more to come!!!!

I know you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ever ask, imagine or think according to the power that is at work in us. And that is why, we are here to Thank you for everything, to Praise you for things you've done, and to Praise you in Advance for things you will do!!!!!

God Accept all our Praise offerings!!! More to come!!!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
makydebbie:
God help me but I'll try.
you could have mentioned me undecided

This is no task at all, praising God is my hobby. grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
MzLarem:
you could have mentioned me undecided

This is no task at all, praising God is my hobby. grin
Sorry sis. I should've called you. No vex embarassed

Lemme call others.
Laveda.
Handsam
Queenkunta
Bibijay123
Twaci
Mimzyy
HauteReel
Erniesmallzz
LalaLushness
Benita27

Come let's worship God.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Victoriousvic:

We thank God for this testimony. The Lord is good!! I'm awed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by optional1(f): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm fine my dear!!!! Seeing the testimonies on this thread is making me even more "Finer" pardon my Anglais!!! cheesy cheesy I'm so happy like that that.

lol. Awa dance style my love, na freestyle ooo. Dance, Dance, Dance!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Have a blessed week dearie!!! Our testimony is sure!!! kiss kiss

smile
nice to hear this.

Trust me in dancing any style for the Lord..

Our Testimony is coming soon..
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by damoskiy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
God by your power answer my prayers...put a smile on my face...Set my family free.
Restore back the good old days for my family.
Open doors of testimonies for my family that the world would mavel at.
Remove every addictions from my life.

This is becoming unbearable.

Would be participating in the Olowogbogboro praise session for the night...First time.

Olowogbogboro I promise to be a faithful worker in your vineyard...

But I need someone to wake me up.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15 when tagging me this night, its queenbeee, with 3 'e's.
Victoriousvic:

Our God is a miracle working God, may your healing be permanent in Jesus name, Amen!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
damoskiy:
God by your power answer my prayers...put a smile on my face...Set my family free.

Would be participating in the Olowogbogboro praise session for the night...First time.

Consider everything done by his stretched forth arms, we worship a living God! kiss

Truzz me, iyamm the official time keeper tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Victoriousvic:

Vicky! Vicky!! Vicky!!!

We are indeed victorious...

I said it, demons no get place where our Olowogbogboro dey. Can't stop opening my teeth right now, I key into these testimonies and await mine. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Am in........ Just saw this..... Jesus deserve my praises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by damoskiy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Consider everything done by his stretched forth arms, we worship a living God! kiss

Truzz me, iyamm the official time keeper tongue

Please wake me up...check my signature for the mode to wake me....i can sleep for Africa. I know once I join the challenge my worries are over.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
makydebbie:

Lemme call others.
Laveda.
Handsam
Queenkunta
Bibijay123
Twaci
Mimzyy
HauteReel
Erniesmallzz
LalaLushness
Benita27

Come let's worship God.
I'm here.
Thanks for the mention dear.
Praise moves mountains, so let's go there.
I'm not rapping o. grin
I wish someone could develop an app to facilitate the process. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
damoskiy:

Please wake me up...check my signature for the mode to wake me....i can sleep for Africa. I know once I join the challenge my worries are over.

Alright... God gat us all wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
makydebbie:

Lemme call others.
La.veda.
Ha.ndsam
Qu.eenkunta
Bib.ijay123
T.waci
Mi.mzyy
Ha.uteReel
Erniesm.allzz
LalaL.ushness
Benit.a27

Come let's worship God.

Thanks. Does Korede's Godwin also classify as a praise song tongue
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
optional1:

smile
nice to hear this.

Trust me in dancing any style for the Lord..

Our Testimony is coming soon..
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I trust you na! cool

Amen Mon Cherie!!! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
damoskiy:

Like Aderola said, God is stretching out His Hands, to every area of your life that needs the Divine Touch!!!! Keep Faith Alive, and PRAISE!!!!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Vicky! Vicky!! Vicky!!!

We are indeed victorious...

I said it, demons no get place where our Olowogbogboro dey. Can't stop opening my teeth right now, I key into these testimonies and await mine. cheesy grin cheesy

My dear, I cant stop shinning my teeth oooooo grin grin grin grin grin This God!!!!!!!!! Awa official time keeper, Yours is here already!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is making me happy! cheesy I am impressed with the way God is making this thread progress!

Vivkyrotex, aderola15, damoskiy(welcome on board), victoriousvic(I celebrate with you!!!)

Queenbeee, olafimix, optional1, makydebbie, welcome, God would visit us!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by optional1(f): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
photoshoot please ring me i wanna take a nap.. Since 5am i haven't close my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by damoskiy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Alright... God gat us all wink

Thank you...
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
makydebbie:

Lemme call others.
Laved.a.
Hand.sam
Quee.nkunta
Bibij.ay123
Twa.ci
Mimz.yy
Haute.Reel
Ernies.mallzz
LalaLu.shness
Benit.a27

Come let's worship God.
I really don't know how to conform, more especially when it has to do with God. I do such things at my time and space when the spirit is willing.

Thanks for the mention, btw.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by damoskiy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
photoshoot:
This is making me happy! cheesy I am impressed with the way God is making this thread progress!

Vivkyrotex, aderola15, damoskiy(welcome on board), victoriousvic(I celebrate with you!!!)

Queenbeee, olafimix, optional1, makydebbie, welcome, God would visit us!

Thank you...I am pleased to be here.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by damoskiy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

Like Aderola said, God is stretching out His Hands, to every area of your life that needs the Divine Touch!!!! Keep Faith Alive, and PRAISE!!!!

I believe in HIM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by bibijay123(f): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
makydebbie:

Lemme call others.
L.aveda.
Handsam
Que.enkunta
Bibijay.123
T.waci
Mimz.yy
Haut.eReel
Erniesmallz.z
LalaLushnes.s
Benita2.7

Come let's worship God.

Lol thanks sis! cheesy let's go there!

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
@vickey,i nid a link or something to connect live,iv upgraded my insta n stl cnt find the live connect icon..i v to connect this night.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
bibijay123:

Lol thanks sis! cheesy let's go there!
wink
I trust you joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.