Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88278 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
I really don't know how to conform, more especially when it has to do with God. I do such things at my time and space when the spirit is willing.

Thanks for the mention, btw.
Okay, you welcome.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
queenkunta:

Thanks. Does Korede's Godwin also classify as a praise song tongue
LOL I'm not sure oo. Sounds circular to me.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Toyocee:
@vickey,i nid a link or something to connect live,iv upgraded my insta n stl cnt find the live connect icon..i v to connect this night.

I'm not on Instagram. But I believe if you Google his IG Handle: Nathaniel Bassey (@nathanielblow), you will see his profile.

Also, I'm not sure you will see the live connect icon until it's time. So try to add him now, if you haven't already. Then when its about 12am, go to his profile, and I believe you will see the live feed then.

However, if you still cant connect, you can connect live on his Facebook as well, cos He did a Facebook Live update for last night's Praise.

The Lord is your strength smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Toyocee:
@vickey,i nid a link or something to connect live,iv upgraded my insta n stl cnt find the live connect icon..i v to connect this night.

Hello, the live feed is going to be on Nathaniel basseys IG page... Once it is 12am, you could check it out, or few minutes after 12.

His IG is : @Nathanielblow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Testimonies of Day 12! More on his IG page.

The live feed would be available tonight for those that are willing to go live.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!

Let the grateful souls shout Halleluyahhhh!!! cheesy grin cheesy

Oya oya oya, make una gerrrup before I use my caneundecided

Photoshoot
Queenbeee
Vickyrotex
Jigba
Juhann
Fpeter
Victoriousvic
Ferdyboss
Makydebbie
Mzlarem
Optional1
Toyocee
Queenqunta
Damoskiy, wake-up before I come with my pankere angry
Hautereel
Olafimix
Jakandeola

Oya, when dey say let's us go the house of the Lord...
Ori mi wu
Ori mi scatter
Ori mi dun gboin gboin gboin...

Oya, Vicky finish the song kiss

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
photoshoot:
Testimonies of Day 12! More on his IG page.

The live feed would be available tonight for those that are willing to go live.

See Testimonies oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Who did it

Jesus Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!! This Outpour of God's Love is Amazing! This is just the beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:

Oya oya oya, make una gerrrup before I use my cain undecided

Photoshoot
Queenbeee
Vickyrotex
Jigba
Juhann
Victoriousvic
Ferdyboss
Makydebbie
Mzlarem
Optional1
Toyocee
Queenqunta
Hautereel
Olafimix
Jakandeola

Ori mi wu
Ori mi scatter

Halleluyah ooooo!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Ori mi tun lagogo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lelelelelele ooo lelelelele ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Oya, ijo ti ya!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by RoyalBlak007: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2017
grincheesy Interesting! grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2017
please what are the scriptures for today, is it the same as yesterday.
Devil is a liar, my phone must not go off till I'm through!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by RoyalBlak007: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2017
And people actually fell for this cheesy

What happens to the people that ain't singing..? They don't get "Miracles"? grin

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by damoskiy(m): 1:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:

Oya oya oya, make una gerrrup before I use my cain undecided

Photoshoot
Queenbeee
Vickyrotex
Jigba
Juhann
Fpeter
Victoriousvic
Ferdyboss
Makydebbie
Mzlarem
Optional1
Toyocee
Queenqunta
Hautereel
Olafimix
Jakandeola

Ori mi wu
Ori mi scatter

Thanks for waking me up. God bless you richly...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 13, 2017
photoshoot:

Hello, the live feed is going to be on Nathaniel basseys IG page... Once it is 12am, you could check it out, or few minutes after 12.

His IG is : @Nathanielblow

i connected..thanks#miracles awaits mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Isaiah 43

1 But now, GOD's Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob, the One who got you started, Israel: "Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. I've called your name. You're mine.

2 When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end--

3 Because I am GOD, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!

4 That's how much you mean to me! That's how much I love you! I'd sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you.

5 "So don't be afraid: I'm with you. I'll round up all your scattered children, pull them in from east and west.

6 I'll send orders north and south: 'Send them back. Return my sons from distant lands, my daughters from faraway places.

7 I want them back, every last one who bears my name, every man, woman, and child Whom I created for my glory, yes, personally formed and made each one.'"

8 Get the blind and deaf out here and ready-- the blind (though there's nothing wrong with their eyes) and the deaf (though there's nothing wrong with their ears).

9 Then get the other nations out here and ready. Let's see what they have to say about this, how they account for what's happened. Let them present their expert witnesses and make their case; let them try to convince us what they say is true.

10 "But you are my witnesses." GOD's Decree. "You're my handpicked servant So that you'll come to know and trust me, understand both that I am and who I am. Previous to me there was no such thing as a god, nor will there be after me.

11 I, yes I, am GOD. I'm the only Savior there is.

12 I spoke, I saved, I told you what existed long before these upstart gods appeared on the scene. And you know it, you're my witnesses, you're the evidence." GOD's Decree. "Yes, I am God.

13 I've always been God and I always will be God. No one can take anything from me. I make; who can unmake it?"

14 GOD, your Redeemer, The Holy of Israel, says: "Just for you, I will march on Babylon. I'll turn the tables on the Babylonians. Instead of whooping it up, they'll be wailing.

15 I am GOD, your Holy One, Creator of Israel, your King."

16 This is what GOD says, the God who builds a road right through the ocean, who carves a path through pounding waves,

17 The God who summons horses and chariots and armies-- they lie down and then can't get up; they're snuffed out like so many candles:

18 "Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history.

19 Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it? There it is! I'm making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 1:21am On Jun 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

What happens to the people that ain't singing..? They don't get "Miracles"? grin

Lol bro, what does it cost one to just worship for an hour? Even if the miracle isn't immediate. Have in mind that, God has 3 answers for each prayer...
1..Yes
2..Wait
3..I have another plan for U.
But He never says "NO"
Trust Him always & He will bless you..

As for me, I am not worshipping for magic if that's the impression you are having.

Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.- 1 Chronicles 16:8-9

Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great. Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.-
Psalms 18:35-36

Miracle of salvation is what I seek ultimately.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by OLAFIMIX(f): 1:28am On Jun 13, 2017
All God be to God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 1:30am On Jun 13, 2017
Tonight's session was wonderful, still feel like dancing more grin rounded up my session with Ezekiel Gabriel's "My praise" cheesy

I can gladly say that Joy is your overflowing in my heart.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by jakandeola(m): 1:53am On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:

Photoshoot
Queenbeee
Vickyrotex
Jigba
Juhann
Fpeter
Victoriousvic
Ferdyboss
Makydebbie
Mzlarem
Optional1
Toyocee
Queenqunta
Hautereel
Olafimix
Jakandeola

Ori mi wu
Ori mi scatter

tnx dear am out
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Victoriousvic:
Isaiah 43

1 But now, GOD's Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob, the One who got you started, Israel: "Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. I've called your name. You're mine.

2 When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end--

3 Because I am GOD, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!

4 That's how much you mean to me! That's how much I love you! I'd sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you.

5 "So don't be afraid: I'm with you. I'll round up all your scattered children, pull them in from east and west.

6 I'll send orders north and south: 'Send them back. Return my sons from distant lands, my daughters from faraway places.

7 I want them back, every last one who bears my name, every man, woman, and child Whom I created for my glory, yes, personally formed and made each one.'"

8 Get the blind and deaf out here and ready-- the blind (though there's nothing wrong with their eyes) and the deaf (though there's nothing wrong with their ears).

9 Then get the other nations out here and ready. Let's see what they have to say about this, how they account for what's happened. Let them present their expert witnesses and make their case; let them try to convince us what they say is true.

10 "But you are my witnesses." GOD's Decree. "You're my handpicked servant So that you'll come to know and trust me, understand both that I am and who I am. Previous to me there was no such thing as a god, nor will there be after me.

11 I, yes I, am GOD. I'm the only Savior there is.

12 I spoke, I saved, I told you what existed long before these upstart gods appeared on the scene. And you know it, you're my witnesses, you're the evidence." GOD's Decree. "Yes, I am God.

13 I've always been God and I always will be God. No one can take anything from me. I make; who can unmake it?"

14 GOD, your Redeemer, The Holy of Israel, says: "Just for you, I will march on Babylon. I'll turn the tables on the Babylonians. Instead of whooping it up, they'll be wailing.

15 I am GOD, your Holy One, Creator of Israel, your King."

16 This is what GOD says, the God who builds a road right through the ocean, who carves a path through pounding waves,

17 The God who summons horses and chariots and armies-- they lie down and then can't get up; they're snuffed out like so many candles:

18 "Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history.

19 Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it? There it is! I'm making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands.

I so much Love The Message Translation!!!!!

The PROMISE!!!!!!!!

That moment you read God's assuring Love!!! cry cry cry cry

Ni gbogbo ona Ese o Baba!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by RoyalBlak007: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol bro, what does it cost one to just worship for an hour? Even if the miracle isn't immediate. Have in mind that, God has 3 answers for each prayer...
1..Yes
2..Wait
3..I have another plan for U.
But He never says "NO"

Are you so sure about this bro? He never says NO" ?

Trust Him always & He will bless you..

Do you know how long I have trusted him? I believe in hardwork bro

As for me, I am not worshipping for magic if that's the impression you are having.

But some of your female disciples on this thread think it's Magic....Girls that if you go through their previous comments.....((you know what am talking about))

Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.- 1 Chronicles 16:8-9

Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great. Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.-
Psalms 18:35-36

Miracle of salvation is what I seek ultimately.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2017
This is the set list I used this night: smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK9tuq3fkl0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Ferdyboss: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2017
So The Devil thought he could discourage people from keying in by making Network fumble.

As a result, I moved from the Instagram page to the Facebook page to meet over 20k on the Facebook and over 48k people on the Instagram.

There is no Stopping of God's people.

Suddenly It has been happening. The testimonies I have gotten myself this week is giving me more push to participate. God is Ever Faithful.

# God is God all by HIMSELF.

Glory to God

#Olowogbogboro

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Do you know how long I have trusted him? I believe in hardwork bro

I know where you are coming from, and the feeling isn't strange to me at all. You asked for something and didn't come, you feel God failed you. No. To me it burns my desire more to want to seek him.

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.- 1 Peter 4:12-13

Hardwork without "Mercy" amounts to nothing.

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
Romans 4:3

You asked I compare some peoples previous comment on here with what is happening now, and I ask, who isn't a sinner? Who is 100% righteous, but because we aren't clean, should we then cast ourselves from God?

...and God never says No.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Next time, you can read the thread and leave. Yes people are falling for it and they're getting miracles. Leave them abi is it your falling?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by RoyalBlak007: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Next time, you can read the thread and leave. [s]Yes people are falling for it and they're getting miracles. Leave them abi is it your falling?[/s]

Only the O.P got the right to tell that to my face→→→Not you or no one undecided
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2017
Aderola15:

Photoshoot
Queenbeee
Vickyrotex
Jigba
Juhann
Fpeter
Victoriousvic
Ferdyboss
Makydebbie
Mzlarem
Optional1
Toyocee
Queenqunta
Hautereel
Olafimix
Jakandeola

Ori mi wu
Ori mi scatter

I participated last night, wow! it was awesome and to think that several celebrities participated too, it was a Waawu!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2017
OLOWOGBOGBORO!!!!!!! I am trusting You to showcase Your Mighty Hand in my life this month. Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by RedBeauty: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry sis. I should've called you. No vex embarassed

Lemme call others.
Laveda.
Handsam
Queenkunta
Bibijay123
Twaci
Mimzyy
HauteReel
Erniesmallzz
LalaLushness
Benita27

Come let's worship God.
Hey hun my new handle ... lala wink
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Only the O.P got the right to tell that to my face→→→Not you or no one undecided
That's cool. I can still quote you. Since the OP will do the telling to your face. Thanks for letting me know tho, I never knew we now tell people to their faces on nl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2017
photoshoot:
Tonight's session was wonderful, still feel like dancing more grin rounded up my session with Ezekiel Gabriel's "My praise" cheesy

I can gladly say that Joy is your overflowing in my heart.

It was amazing, even after they ended the Live Broadcast, i couldn't go back to sleep because i was still praising and worshiping my Maker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by RoyalBlak007: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2017
makydebbie:
That's cool. [s] can still quote you. Since the OP will do the telling to your face. Thanks for letting me know tho, I never knew we now tell people to their faces on nl.[/s]

Hahahaha! Hahahah! Crack me up more grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.