Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? (37996 Views)

Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by zonax(m): 2:38am On Jun 11, 2017
I know someone who came back home from the states then, met this lady at a club there in Lagos and took her to his hotel for the night. From there she became the best woman in the world and my friend married her against everyone's advice because she was also pregnant then. Fast forward, 6 years after, the American government had the guy forfeit his house in America and almost everything he labored for over the years for the woman. He is living in misery now.

Not just story,reality

2 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by harbjar(m): 2:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Benitogucci:
Is there any possibility of meeting a wife material in a night club?
you yourself going to a nightclub are you decent..

3 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 11, 2017
100%possible! I married my 12th and 17th wife at the club and they are doing well. Though, I know the children they claim to have had for me do not belong to me but I still love them. Am planning to go for more wives from there
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by middlebeltboy: 3:04am On Jun 11, 2017
kkash:
Can u find aeroplane in a carwash??
jor oooo
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:14am On Jun 11, 2017
bowee4u:

Very possible, the nurse might be one

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *faints*
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 11, 2017
bowee4u:

Very possible, the nurse might be one

Baba I remove hat for you, you reason out of the box!

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by delors(m): 3:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Me and my chic are in a club tight now...and she decent. cool

#Toronto #Downtown #NightLife #SheDecent
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by linearity: 4:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Secretario:
P > 0.5

Where p=Probability

Probability = 1
with a probability of less than 0.5, its like selling milk to a milk maid.
The chance of INTERSECTING a decent girl becomes a NULL SET

Is she there to preach the gospel?
Or is she testing the limit of her LovePeddler tendencies?

For those interested in MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Check my signature.

Δ

O boy, e bilike say you fail maths well well....the symbol '>' is greater.....I think you were wanting to write P < 0.50.

And at any rate, that is a high probability, making it almost 50-50 proposition, which is different from what you were conveying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Ask Ed Sheeran
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by LarryBeryl(m): 4:35am On Jun 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
So you men that go to night clubs, and rubbish yourselves with hundreds of girls and come back with lots of STDs who do you expect to marry you?

Why are Nigerian men so hypocritical in nature. They sit and castigate anything girls do when they themselves do worse.

If you detest clubs then stop going there. Leave the girls there for men who want to marry them.
And for the records, I don't go to clubs.

Good,but not going to clubs doesn't mean you are decent na undecided
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Misterdhee1(m): 4:52am On Jun 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
So you men that go to night clubs, and rubbish yourselves with hundreds of girls and come back with lots of STDs who do you expect to marry you?

Why are Nigerian men so hypocritical in nature. They sit and castigate anything girls do when they themselves do worse.

If you detest clubs then stop going there. Leave the girls there for men who want to marry them.
Stop repeating this same unreal rhetoric. Men have their privileges, women have theirs. If you think, you can share in one of the privileges of men, then, best of luck. Let's see if your inverted OT saves you when your cup fulls.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MrIcredible: 5:09am On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
Yes Op! Some bored girls go to clubs,drink,dance and go back home
Do you?
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by bigclem22: 5:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Olalan:
Just like seeking for a virgin in a maternity ward.
grin grin grin

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MrIcredible: 5:15am On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
Misterdhee1:

Stop repeating this same unreal rhetoric. Men have their privileges, women have theirs. If you think, you can share in one of the privileges of men, then, best of luck. Let's see if your inverted OT saves you when your cup fulls.
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by adebayo3449(m): 5:18am On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
And they misuse the night after a bottle
They go home with a stranger sad
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by frenchkisser(m): 5:30am On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerians ehnn...so a lady can't go to a club without being tagged 'wayward'

2 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Kbanka: 5:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Benitogucci:

If its possible to meet husband material in a club, why not?

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 11, 2017
calaway:

yes very much so. she may have come there to dance the nyt away...or curiosity OE accompanied a good friend.

This is so true

@OP
Are the men in night clubs husband material?

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by mfm04622: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:

If a lady drinks, she has failed my decency test! Especially drinks in public!
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by bewla(m): 5:39am On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandCS:

Is there a possibility of seeing anything other than shit in the septic tank ?
You might see some nylons and slippers but you mostly shit.
grin grin
not in my General septic tank na money full am

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by bionixs: 5:40am On Jun 11, 2017
Benitogucci:
.,and what is the posibility of finding a ship in the desert?
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by bewla(m): 5:41am On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
my guessed u
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Kennitrust(m): 5:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Need a girl cool shocked

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by LeanonGOD(m): 5:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Very very Funny. You must appear in the next Ali Baba Comedy Show.
smardray:
Jst as easy as u can find iru(locust beans) in jollof rice
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Fourwinds: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
I know u have been there before but I will still marry u....
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Getintouch2004(m): 6:01am On Jun 11, 2017
noetic5:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-46evNzWyI5k/WLRB8BoaFPI/AAAAAAACwmQ/uFSwANOgEtwCrxYTI3X2uwcp1YNdMsvlACLcB/s1600/kojo.jpg[/img]

they have sex in this club, if u think am lying, see these photos see sexy photos

open with care ohhh grin

Where are the sexy pictures? Sontin de worry u, abi
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 11, 2017
As Simple As Finding A Virgin In A Maternity Ward. By The Way You Need A Deliverance.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Arnoldo(m): 6:06am On Jun 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:

come take a bottle of moet
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Fourwinds: 6:09am On Jun 11, 2017
linearity:

O boy, e bilike say you fail maths well well....the symbol '>' is greater.....I think you were wanting to write P < 0.50.

And at any rate, that is a high probability, making it almost 50-50 proposition, which is different from what you were conveying.
I saw it ...d guy no know Maths
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by herlarho(m): 6:12am On Jun 11, 2017
let me do it like this. u have a hook and line and u are planning on going fishing, u now went to Sahara desert to fish, u know dat u chances of killing any fish is 0. its just d same thing like going to a night club to look for wife.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Drwolf: 6:17am On Jun 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.