Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? (2258 Views)

You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2020
please I have plans of marrying at a very young age (25)

but I don't want to sound like a paedophile and I would love to senior my wife with at least 8 or 9yrs

what age is best to marry??
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by majamajic(m): 6:42am On May 13, 2020
Marry 20-23 yrs old girl
9yrs gap , na 16yrs old u want marry ?

7 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by illicit(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2020
marry 21, 22.
no go marry pikin
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by malcom1X: 6:49am On May 13, 2020
She would be 17.

She would be 17 years old.

3 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tracyfemmmm: 6:51am On May 13, 2020
tellsblinks:

but I don't want to sound like a paedophile and I would love to senior my wife with at least 8 or 9yrs

You already sound like one. How can you think of marrying a 16 yr old?

4 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by malcom1X: 6:52am On May 13, 2020
tracyfemmmm:

There nothing wrong in marrying a 16 years old.

3 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2020
tracyfemmmm:

I have never been one and wouldn't be now!

if this is the case then would marry at 30

but I see marrying at 30 to be late
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 7:00am On May 13, 2020
malcom1X:

lol an ss3 girl ??
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2020
illicit:
marry 21, 22.
no go marry pikin
you go kon senior your wife with 3 or 4 years
e make sence??
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by illicit(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2020
tellsblinks:

you go kon senior your wife with 3 or 4 years
e make sence??
yes

1 Like

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by kalufelix(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2020
Early or late ... Nothing changes.. Please do not marry from your age bracket.. She has to be 16 or 17

1 Like

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Happyfela(m): 7:08am On May 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by sweettease(f): 7:15am On May 13, 2020
malcom1X:

Na dem be this... smh

4 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by SavageResponse(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2020
tellsblinks:

You're sounding like a pedophile cos that's what you are!

2 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 13, 2020
If m twenty five years then ma wife is gonna be like thirty or twenty six,,, just like older women
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by asanwafo: 8:24am On May 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

It is like this word "paedophile" was made for only u.

2 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by LovelyDude(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

He is not a pedophile, marrying a 16 year old girl is not a bad thing at all.

1 Like

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by LovelyDude(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2020
sweettease:

Na dem be this... smh
Lie that you've not started having sex at that age, I'm sure you might have had couple of ex at that age.
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Offpoint: 9:44am On May 13, 2020
I have nothing to say cause I know you won't get married at 25.

When I was your age I said to myself I'll be married by 20, now man's old and marriage ain't in man's gender yet.

2 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Naija246: 9:46am On May 13, 2020
she should be at least 18 years.

At that age, you are guaranteed at least 17 years to enjoy her body before she starts deteriorating.
Women don't age well, their value drops with every passing year.

Below is a pie chart showing a womans sexual market value. As you can see, age takes a huge chunk of the chart.

1 Share

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by ChewingStick(m): 9:52am On May 13, 2020
age is just a number grin

1 Like

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by chinchonglee(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2020
Never will i even get married at 30..

I shuld marry and get tied with one person forever

Never
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Neimar: 9:59am On May 13, 2020
chinchonglee:
Never will i even get married at 30..

I shuld marry and get tied with one person forever

Never

Abi oooo
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Macnnoli4(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2020
Between 23-27 yrs. But by time I may doing NYSC, so it ain't possible
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Naija246: 10:13am On May 13, 2020
oga 27 is too old oo.
The lady would have already lost a chunk of her value. grin
And you can imagine the amount of dicks she would have had by then grin
Macnnoli4:
Between 23-27 yrs. But by time I may doing NYSC, so it ain't possible
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Bennysam: 10:15am On May 13, 2020
tellsblinks:

First prepare your room in kirikiri prison mumu

1 Like

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Bennysam: 10:18am On May 13, 2020
tellsblinks:

I have never been one and wouldn't be now!

if this is the case then would marry at 30

but I see marrying at 30 to be late
I hope you have a job and your own house or apartment
, and ready to feed a woman and ur baby not when they ask you for money you will come to nairaland to tell us that your wife is a waster of money and resources
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by cooooooks(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2020
20 - 28

tellsblinks:

1 Like

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Naija246: 10:37am On May 13, 2020
I would really like to see peoples opinion on this very important topic.
Lalasticlala frontpage please grin
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by vincentjk(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2020
I think I've found someone I'll marry in like 9years time, so help me God. 5yrs difference
Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by Bjteensdes24: 11:00am On May 13, 2020
At 25, will definitely marry her at least, at the age of 18years and at most 20years. Can't imagine how lovely but she is gonna be childish somehow unless she is well grown up in experience than her age

2 Likes

Re: Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? by tellsblinks(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2020
Bennysam:

I hope you have a job and your own house or apartment
, and ready to feed a woman and ur baby not when they ask you for money you will come to nairaland to tell us that your wife is a waster of money and resources

I entered school at an early age, and graduated at an early age, if things works well for me I would do my nysc then continue with my business at an early age too...

to answer your question, YES I WOULD BE ABLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+ / She Wants To Break Up With Him For Using Their Wedding Money For Business... Adv / How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.