Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? (37979 Views)

Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Adejofrenzy(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
Yes Op! Some bored girls go to clubs,drink,dance and go back home
Club goer spotted cool
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Ruggedfitness: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2017
khiaa:

You are wrong, you are only prejudging. With that logic it's like believing a woman or a man is spousal material simply because they show up at church every Sabbath which is far from reality.

PS.. A virgin doesn't equate honesty, loyalty, sincerity, nor purity because a virgin of the virgina can be one of the biggest whores in town with every hole entered except the main one.

I never said a virgin is good, the best or the most beautiful.. I simply said I will get married to a virgin, the same way you said you will want to get married to a charming man...

What are you against my choice or do you want me to get married to you?
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by eyinjuege: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Apparently, you're also a club boy, for you to be meeting people in clubs.
Does it mean you're not worth marrying by any serious individual/woman?
So you feel those who go to clubs are not decent, but you also go and yet want to marry a decent woman.
You cannot grow potatoes and expect to harvest tomatoes.
Kolewerk...

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by ceejay80s(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2017
I love Nairaland
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by eyizlive(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2017
Apparently 95% of those saying you can't find a decent person in a club don't go to clubs, so how do you imagine you can tell me what n what is not in a club?....you meet ppl in their real nature in d club, you meet pretenders in d church. I think i prefer d devil i know to d angel i don't, in this case.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by nefertitiram: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Benitogucci:
Is there any possibility of meeting a wife material in a night club?

I don't know about now but almost 15 years ago, I met my better half on the dancefloor in a night club. Fell in love right there on the dancefloor, it was love at first sight. We started texting the next morning... Got married about 7 years later, we've been through the fire together and weathered many storms but we stuck it out...

We still go out dancing together. I'm sure we will grow old dancing together. He just woke up... And is wondering why I'm smiling to myself. Sorry I deviate...

This was when girls just go to dance the night away, but nowadays I don't know if anyone will see you in a nightclub and think you are decent. The world has changed.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by oksmart1992(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
So you men that go to night clubs, and rubbish yourselves with hundreds of girls and come back with lots of STDs who do you expect to marry you?

Why are Nigerian men so hypocritical in nature. They sit and castigate anything girls do when they themselves do worse.

If you detest clubs then stop going there. Leave the girls there for men who want to marry them.
And for the records, I don't go to clubs.
undecided
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by nefertitiram: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2017
eyizlive:
Apparently 95% of those saying you can't find a decent person in a club don't go to clubs, so how do you imagine you can tell me what n what is not in a club?....you meet ppl in their real nature in d club, you meet pretenders in d church. I think i prefer d devil i know to d angel i don't, in this case.

I think I agree with you but like attracts its likes. If you marry a girl or guy you met in a club, just know you cannot stop the person in the future from going clubbing. Personally, I got tired of clubbing when it all began to change, men will see you in a club and think you are a hoe and start trying to touch you... All so disgusting. In those days, we just wanted to dance and everyone respected each other.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by khiaa(f): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I never said a virgin is good, the best or the most beautiful.. I simply said I will get married to a virgin, the same way you said you will want to get married to a charming man...

What are you against my choice or do you want me to get married to you?

Why would I want you, do you consider yourself a charming man ? I never mentioned to you what type of man turns me on.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nna17(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=axglide post=57399197]4 x (2/2) - 8
4 X (2/2) = 4.

How do you arrived at -8?
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Ruggedfitness: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2017
khiaa:

Why would I want you, do you consider yourself a charming man ? I never mentioned to you what type of man turns me on.

You are always dodging questions by asking other questions....

As for the bolded, I don't know where your mind is at the moment
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Who do u want to leave the girls u bleeped in the club for? Because I'm sure that guys in the who also engange in hit and run sex.
Your questions should be, 'can one find a responsible partner in a club?' Try to use more of inclusive language instead of exclusive language. Don't exonerate any gender by emphasising on ones crime beause of gender.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Unionised(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Benitogucci:

Are you a husband material?

Then what are you doing in a night club?

Same thing your wife material came to do......

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by DrMuzungu(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2017
Better go to a library.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by dljbd1(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2017
none!
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by holysainbj(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
There's no decent girl in a night club.... Some might lie that they came to cool off after they broke up or its their first time but you are gonna find out their real characters after few months of dating them
so so so myopic
and you are decent because you dont club??
its just like asking if you can find a wayward girl in church...hell yes!
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by malaria(f): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2017
Dear poster, there is a difference bw a club girl and a girl you met in club. A decent woman can be found anywhere. Same as a prostitute is found anywhere. Get your girl date her and know if she is decent or not irrespective of where u met her. Location and time doesn't define a decent and responsible person. People club for a different reasons, same way people go to church for different reason. Don't judge from afar know what you want and go for it. Some people met their spouse at the most indecent place and they are living happily, some met theirs at the holliest place and their house is fire. My point is only you can know who and what is good for you, Is your choice

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by CheedyJ(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
Yes Op! Some bored girls go to clubs,drink,dance and go back home
Speaking from experience.. Issorite
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MARYchiells(f): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2017
judgedredd22:

ngwanu, nwa umuahia! bia let us be going, i'm paying! grin grin grin grin

Slow down nwa nnaa. Time plenty
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by guychidile: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2017
it will be possible just like its possible to harvest rice in a desert. or better,you can get a virgin in a brothel...;imagine !
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MARYchiells(f): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Pls don't forget that men cannot be excluded from this issue. I doubt if a lady can soo dirty/ irresponsible when men holy.

Fourwinds:

by technicallyrich ( f): 12:53am
It is. Very rare.our enviroment and
the people we know or meet
influence our character and general
personality.even if she is a good girl
and she goes to club regularly she
will get influenced expecially after
taking alcohol.
It is better to adviod such girls
because most girls pretend a lot so
when they know that you are serious
they will pretend that they just
normally go to the club just to catch
fun and nothing serious and when
you buy her story and wife her your
street guys will thank you for
bringing a sex mate for them.
I will leave you with these qoute.
A leopard does not change its spot.
People hardly change their behavior
they just slow down for a while or
change enviroment sooner or later
they will be back to their normal life
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by jaychubi: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
Benitogucci:

very slim but possible, ok look at it this way almost over 60% of girls dt are married today have been to clubs once b4 marriage even most married ppl cub. so being in d club doesnt make everyone there bad. a good person is a good person. d only place u may not meet a wife is in ashawoo houz lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

only less than 2% of men will marry a virgin, for remaining 98% not less than 10 different men must ve bleeped d girl u will eventually marry decent or nt decent. men are d worst self an average man must ve bleeped at least 20 different women b4 marriage. its a circle b4 marriage alot of testing has taken place already. men deal with it, ladies deal with it.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by jaychubi: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2017
malaria:
Dear poster, there is a difference bw a club girl and a girl you met in club. A decent woman can be found anywhere. Same as a prostitute is found anywhere. Get your girl date her and know if she is decent or not irrespective of where u met her. Location and time doesn't define a decent and responsible person. People club for a different reasons, same way people go to church for different reason. Don't judge from afar know what you want and go for it. Some people met their spouse at the most indecent place and they are living happily, some met theirs at the holliest place and their house is fire. My point is only you can know who and what is good for you, Is your choice

spot on u get sense ooo

some foolish ppl think dt church is d best place to see a wife but its actually d worst in my opinion but like u said only dating a woman can reveal some of her characters

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by opichika(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2017
Olalan:
Just like seeking for a virgin in a maternity ward.
i concure! u re d best of dem all..
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Gerrard59(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
So you men that go to night clubs, and rubbish yourselves with hundreds of girls and come back with lots of STDs who do you expect to marry you?

Why are Nigerian men so hypocritical in nature. They sit and castigate anything girls do when they themselves do worse.

If you detest clubs then stop going there. Leave the girls there for men who want to marry them.

Correct. The hypocrisy is nauseating. Moreover, decency is subjective. Not everyone desires a deeper life-like personality.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by dozofavour(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Secretario:
P > 0.5

Where p=Probability

Probability = 1
with a probability of less than 0.5, its like selling milk to a milk maid.
The chance of INTERSECTING a decent girl becomes a NULL SET

Is she there to preach the gospel?
Or is she testing the limit of her LovePeddler tendencies?

For those interested in MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Check my signature.

Δ

that symbol is greater than not less than this is less than p< 0.5
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Teespice(f): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

Hmmmm. We can paint black into white in this kontiri sha
what is kontiri?
smh.

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by ClassicMystic: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2017
the question is are you decent. if you think you're decent yet at a night club so she is also decent
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by jclassiq(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:

Maybe so...but that does not actually guarantee that you re decent.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by jclassiq(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2017
nefertitiram:

I don't know about now but almost 15 years ago, I met my better half on the dancefloor in a night club. Fell in love right there on the dancefloor, it was love at first sight. We started texting the next morning... Got married about 7 years later, we've been through the fire together and weathered many storms but we stuck it out...

We still go out dancing together. I'm sure we will grow old dancing together. He just woke up... And is wondering why I'm smiling to myself. Sorry I deviate...

This was when girls just go to dance the night away, but nowadays I don't know if anyone will see you in a nightclub and think you are decent. The world has changed.

Stop lying Madam.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by TundeHashim(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2017
bowee4u:

Very possible, the nurse might be one
Guy you need to be a lawyer...that's a jurisprudential answer...thinking from any and every perspective

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.