Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. (1830 Views)

Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by platinumnk(f): 12:16am On Jan 22, 2010
r231:

lucky backside baby cheesy cheesy
my tires are so black u can make a leather jacket out of dem grin grin

I love when people have their tires clean, it shows attention to detail.

I spray shine on them so they can sparkle.

the backside stays shining grin grin
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by selencious(f): 12:22am On Jan 22, 2010
Why is it that, Is it true that,  Enough of these word on nairaland.
How many guys have you asked that made you come to the conclusion that most guys do that?
Anyways, I disagree wif that statement. Ive gat few friends who do say that, Its just a slang used by em; that ain mean they prefer cars to their babes. grin
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by MissyB1(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2010
platinumnk:

HA whats a peugeot 504?
I never seen those before  sad

If u have a pinto or a BMW, a car is a car, some appreciate their more than others.
And I buy the best car washing soap because It gleams soo beautifully inthe sun grin

I cant stand ppl with fine cars and they have piles of dirt!
Dirt in time damages paint.

One should treat everything they own with tons of Tender loving Care.  cheesy
To the extent of having more regards 4 it than a fellow Human, Your partner? shocked
Babez, I hope You don't tie Your Car Key to Your waist when going to bed? grin
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by Freiburger(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2010
platinumnk:

I love when people have their tires clean, it shows attention to detail.

I spray shine on them so they can sparkle.

the backside stays shining grin grin

3*D
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by Freiburger(m): 12:30am On Jan 22, 2010
selencious:

Why is it that, Is it true that, Enough of these word on nairaland.
How many guys have you asked that made you come to the conclusion that most guys do that?
Anyways, I disagree wif that statement. Ive gat few friends who do say that, Its just a slang used by em; that ain mean they prefer cars to their babes. grin

Must u tell ppl how they should express themselves?
And u ain't got no right to reject any statement fr anyone cos u can't say u 've been arround the word so u can can be aware of everything.
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by elecktra(f): 1:11am On Jan 22, 2010
he gets to do the "wonderful do" with the babe car ??
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by unban190: 1:31am On Jan 22, 2010
1 tin abt the car is that it brings in em babes regularly

so it remains # 1

i love my cars like i love my life~

@tymes i even wash underneath the car~
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by elecktra(f): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2010
unban190:

1 tin abt the car is that it brings in em babes regularly

so it remains # 1
i love my cars like than i love my life~

@tymes i even wash underneath the car~

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by 9japikin: 2:01am On Jan 22, 2010
@ OP

the reason why we call our cars babes its because they dont bitch
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by unban190: 2:08am On Jan 22, 2010
elecktra:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is why Kenny G
likes dealing with u in bed~
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by elecktra(f): 2:14am On Jan 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

who in pete's name is kenny g

Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 22, 2010
@Post
rotflmaoooooooo. . . . does it really matter lol.
We love our shoes, let them loff their cars.

I'm his sweetheart, his car is his baby. tongue
As long as he doesnt get it from his car, I no mind cool
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by unban190: 2:28am On Jan 22, 2010
gators

u sef dey Jealous
so meaning if he stats gettin it from his car
then u would grumble all u can and defend your territory

@electkra
your profile pic is nice
i love em~
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by elecktra(f): 2:36am On Jan 22, 2010
hmm thanx

what are you loving ?? hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by 190: 2:48am On Jan 22, 2010
^^

everytin

pants down~
bobbieee

everytin~
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by elecktra(f): 3:07am On Jan 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by H2O2: 3:18am On Jan 22, 2010
yup, they be like they car is they baby
they don't let nobody drink or eat in they car
they take care of it like a sick baby

i mean if you got a hot whip, then you best treat it right
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by cudeh: 4:46am On Jan 22, 2010
Cars are almost the same thing wit babes, your car can disappoint you & your babe can dispoint, ur car can gv you a ride @ any tym provided is in good shape but your could be in good shape but gives you excuses,
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by Freiburger(m): 1:23am On Jan 23, 2010
cudeh:

Cars are almost the same thing wit babes, your car can disappoint you & your babe can dispoint, your car can gv you a ride @ any tym provided is in good shape but your could be in good shape but gives you excuses,

, lol. 3*D
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by 1102(m): 1:57am On Sep 06, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by sexylogan(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2010
@Poster; Ahhh,my gf is always sayin that the only "chic" she's scared of is my car. i adore
it.-it's a sports coupe and i hav it washed almost everyday. most nights i say "gudnite"
to her before goin to bed.only few people would understand this "mystical" bond between man an machine.
i love my car so much that i'm considering laying a carpet in my garage.
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by Moralistli(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2010
Uh, u got every reason to luff ur car d way u luff any gurl,especially if its a machine with sport utilities cos d ride it givs u is as gud as the one ur human babe gives u, so much luff my BMW540i. Hmm what a joy riding dis iron babe!
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by 1102(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2010
One car-wash Joint ive found in town is their ability 2 wash your car so sparkin clean like a cold ice glass of beer!

I Just love my car,i even fixed em lights underneath it and @nites,anyone i passes-pauses and takes a look.
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by MrCork8: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2010
I drive a BMW X5 2008, metallick black with alloys wills and Sat Nav. She my babe.

I call her: Punny maker!
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by 1102(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2010
^^
or u meant u drive the 1970 volks bettle the one that my grandparents call U-DU-RE~
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by seun0622(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2010
I once referred to car as my babe in the presence of my girlfriend , Oh she never took it lightly at all oooooooooooo !
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by etore: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2010
I call mine Suzyy, sometimes i tynk she can actually hear , nd understand me, its funny maybe even weird bt am sure some people otdere will understnd, it difficult 4 most ladies to comprehend, bt most guys value their mobilty more than most chicks, the reason is obvious , a guy would spend 100k on his ride b4 he gives a lady 50k, an average nigerian guy spends more tyme in his car than he does with any chick, so ladies dnt beef the ride, nd dnt ask him to choose, u might jst loose, cos even if u left she can always drive anodr to his home, save offcourse if u had his heart, even then u still mit loose, ask the wives, theylll tell u, a mans ride his is favorite chick wen he single nd his second wife wen he his married, the second is most often preferred, it doesnt even matr if he has ten of dem, deris will always be one he favours, agreed he cant screw her bt they share more secrets together than u can possibly imajine, u do the maths,

solution dnt beef the ride , help him takia of it, get him a dashboard spray. or even a car freshner, do d lil stuff, ul be suprised,
Re: Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. by 1102(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^
GBAM!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Tell Me What To Do Please / How To Get Your Boyfriend's Attention / Nairaland Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.