Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Someone Tell Me What To Do Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Tell Me What To Do Please (1832 Views)

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours / Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between These??? ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by rapstar: 4:51pm On May 21, 2010
This girl,she does 'everytin' wit u on bed except 'Sex', claiming that she is keeping it for a friend she knew before me that left naija to spain, she will cal me in the morning and ask me the type of food i want to eat ,she bought shirts for me ,kiss me in front of my friends even inside a bank(wet kiss)we bath together, gives me her car keys to go to school when i was in my final year.she knows perfectly how to kiss, suck, caress, romance, virtually everytin, i even finger her to climax but she doesn't want SEX, i ask her hv you had SEX with the first guy? she said yes, we hv quarreled over and over again because of that,to the extent i decided not to see her for months but she keep on calling me,now am working she is still calling me, i senior her with 4 years. Nairalanders what will i do
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 21, 2010
Maybe she is really TRYING to be faithful to her partner in spain but someone needs to tell her that she has cheated on him with you. And you why continue to sodomise her knowing that she has a boo in spain?
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 21, 2010
Ebon, where have u been?Come here . . *hug hug*

What's up? cheesy
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 21, 2010
Awwwwwwwww Hun how are you, I have missed you too ""HUGS--HUGS--HUGS"" grin
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 21, 2010
You are good right? I thought you've abandodned us! smiley
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 21, 2010
Im good hun. Why would you ever think that? grin grin grin
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 21, 2010
Ok, great! kiss
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Onchedu(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2010
Ur just her boy toy and she doesn't want to get attached to U. Go get another girl cos if she's held back this ong, there are two things involved:

1. U don't have game that's tyt enough, or

2. She's dead serious about not sleeping with U.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Onchedu(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Maybe she is really TRYING to be faithful to her partner in spain but someone needs to tell her that she has cheated on him with you. And you why continue to sodomise her knowing that she has a boo in spain?

Trying to be faithful? Are U for real? The chic has pretty much done everything else and it's just cos this dude isnt smooth enough or smth.

Faithful my foot.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by afrobaby(f): 6:26pm On May 21, 2010
the lady is worse than a cheat, just tell her, she has lost it already
either she accepts u or lose both men
some ladies can be disgusting at times, yu dont wanna cheat on ur guy yet doing dis, common, dis is rubbish\
she doesnt know what she wants
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by luap: 6:49pm On May 21, 2010
You got a good thing going. Just make sure she do not get pregnant. Now Keep your mouth shut dummy
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 21, 2010
Onchedu:

Trying to be faithful? Are U for real? The chic has pretty much done everything else and it's just cos this dude isnt smooth enough or smth.

Faithful my foot.
You obviously missed the sarcasm in my comment grin grin
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by sashaa(f): 7:04pm On May 21, 2010
luap:

You got a good thing going. Just make sure she do not get pregnant. Now Keep your mouth shut dummy
sounds like u dont believe d poster. I'v seen girls like dat.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Sauron1: 7:09pm On May 21, 2010
rapstar:

This girl,she does 'everytin' wit u on bed except 'intimacy', claiming that she is keeping it for a friend she knew before me that left naija to spain, she will cal me in the morning and ask me the type of food i want to eat ,she bought shirts for me ,kiss me in front of my friends even inside a bank(wet kiss)we bath together, gives me her car keys to go to school when i was in my final year.she knows perfectly how to kiss, suck, caress, romance, virtually everytin, i even finger her to climax but she doesn't want intimacy, i ask her hv you had intimacy with the first guy? she said yes, we hv quarreled over and over again because of that,to the extent i decided not to see her for months but she keep on calling me,now am working she is still calling me, i senior her with 4 years. Nairalanders what will i do

Scheme your way into her knickers.
Bang her brains out. . . .
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by squad1: 7:11pm On May 21, 2010
@Poster
Tell her u are leaving her and if she doesn't change her attitude,  move on. your working, by now u should be thinking of marriage abi u no one marry ni?
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by StChristina(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2010
Guy,the girl wan load you like recharge card after loading you,using you,she go leave you for her yankee love,then,no cry of being heart broken o.give your self brain now.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by BlakkBoi(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2010
@Poster,

Take it as fate and keep collecting the available, who knows one day she might decide to alleviate your suffering and let u have a taste of her forbidden fruit.  grin grin. My people talk say when the desirable becomes unavailable, the available becomes desirable.
Infact she is not officially your girlfriend, why are you so keen on breaking the cage?.

Go find babe abeg.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by googles: 8:14pm On May 21, 2010
if you are not comfortable with the situation of things why not bail out on her completely. . . . itz not as if you are being tethered to this scheming lady

so why are you whining undecided suck it up and be a man jor
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Troppence: 8:16pm On May 21, 2010
My official first laff on NL.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Dark1(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2010
Troppence:

My official first laff on NL.

Guy, welcome. U go laff tire, its even better than the jokes section.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by AkNoble1(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2010
Guy you didnt say anything about falling in love with her abi you 4get?Oga d offer she is giving don do abi she never tell you say she get boo. if she say she no do no do you no no whether her boyfriend don put magun.dont u like my reply in rhymes aint it cool cos thats the final advise and if you fel me n**ga holla.08054882930

And this is also for all those girls on nairaland that are acting like they dont cheat i all know you.if you give me forbidden fruit i wont tell i swear cos my tin is big and is just right here you go fear.
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Jaideyone(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2010
^^^ see this one. Sick pervert
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Jaideyone(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2010
^^^ Sick pervert
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by r231(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2010
Ujujoan:

Ok, great! kiss

madam

how did it go lol
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by rapstar: 10:13am On May 24, 2010
@onchendu,i was comfortable and my swag was tight as at then uptill now, so dont even go that side, maybe u ar the type dt force gals for intimacy, you get me dude @afrobaby, thanks dear, i believe you. but the gal is still disturbing me .
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by vivaladiva(f): 10:57am On May 24, 2010
dis gal is crazy, u finger her n she wont let u fck her, n she claims she is faithful wtfckin fck
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by kpolli(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2010
ur not doing it well
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by obojo(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2010
slide it in when she's engrossed and not paying attention
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by UnbanME(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by 190: 11:40pm On May 25, 2010
Women are the root of all evil~
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by Pweety4me(f): 11:44pm On May 25, 2010
^But u r the sower!
Re: Someone Tell Me What To Do Please by 190: 11:51pm On May 25, 2010
^^

and you are the reaper!

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / I Got Myself A Christmas Gift [MUST READ] / Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.