Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics (63779 Views)

Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by hollyray2016: 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
haha! why always Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by mechanics(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmmmmm, and some people still fell for his healing powers when they don't even know is antecedent, and how he gave his life to Christ, that's why we have to worship in a true Bible believing church.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by princdebola201(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ipob pastor grin
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by DrMuzungu(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

I am GAỴ and I just love beeestiality

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by DanseMacabre(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Penny wise, pound foolish.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by knowhowk: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
roqrules04:
It's end of the world already. I don't think it's bad if everyone just stay at home and pray to his/her God
The best Comment
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by greymiles: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
delishpot:

And you can swear on your life and the destiny of your unborn children that those men whose names you listed up there NEVER went to any shrine to get some help? Can you?
Wetin dz sheep dey talk
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by greymiles: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
delishpot:

Yeye dey smell grin grin grin pain me say you like dog pass woman? grin grin

When you write yours come post photo join, no be epistle but when I write mine you remember say Nobel prize exist hahaha Wahala dey o.
Ogbeni sharap!!

slowpoke talkin trash from a red mud district.
Backward set of jewdas
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Mario619(m): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Truly! Oku di nu do nu di
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by escodotman: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

You want to swear on yours or you dont trust them enough to take the risk? Mr complete Evolution.
What is it with you and swear kwan Must evrytin evolves around swearing? Why dont you lead them by swearing with anytin that they've visited a shrine before?
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by delishpot: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2017
greymiles:

Ogbeni sharap!!

slowpoke talkin trash from a red mud district.
Backward set of jewdas

Hahahaha, before I talk plenty sef, you be christian?
Oyinbo pays primium for natural green homes these days o. Red mud aka Adobe is making a come back.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by delishpot: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2017
escodotman:
What is it with you and swear kwan Must evrytin evolves around swearing? Why dont you lead them by swearing with anytin that they've visited a shrine before?

I can not na. I no dey follow them 24/7 o. I no know where dem dey right now sef. Na only Gid dey see heart of men so no man can claim he knows something when he really doesnt. I ask that brother who is saying they are saints to swear that it is the truth. Abi you sef dey fear to swear? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by escodotman: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

I can not na. I no dey follow them 24/7 o. I no know where dem dey right now sef. Na only Gid dey see heart of men so no man can claim he knows something when he really doesnt. I ask that brother who is saying they are saints to swear that it is the truth. Abi you sef dey fear to swear? grin grin grin
No sir/ma. My Bible doesnt teach me to swear. You have the right to choose which to beliv..... Whether they are true men of God, the choice is yours but whatever your choice is, its aint gonna affect the work of God they've dedicated their lives to do.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by delishpot: 12:15am On Jun 11, 2017
escodotman:
No sir/ma. My Bible doesnt teach me to swear. You have the right to choose which to beliv..... Whether they are true men of God, the choice is yours but whatever your choice is, its aint gonna affect the work of God they've dedicated their lives to do.

He clearly wasnt talking as a Christian so I believe that passage doesnt apply to him. Therefore he is not bound by any book. He spoke out of hate saying they are beefing the yoruba men. Una dey remember bible only when e suit una ba? Sellective believers. grin grin hypocrites
Picking their bibles only when they need to take advantage of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by bitcoinvin(m): 12:17am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

And you can swear on your life and the destiny of your unborn children that those men whose names you listed up there NEVER went to any shrine to get some help? Can you?

no mind am...
All those names he called are diabolicial!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by bitcoinvin(m): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

Moral of the story. Dont stick your neck where you can not guarantee 200% what you are talking about is true. People like you only bring shame and disgrace to themselves because they are quick to stand for what they do not know just because they hate one of the party involved in the case.People like you cut off their nose to spite their face. You are the Child born out of hate and pain here. You it is who has turned your hatred for Igbos into making tribalustic comment not me. I simply asked you to stand by what you just quoted as truth in your opinion yet as usual and as expected, you can not stand by your word.

well said jareee

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by delishpot: 12:24am On Jun 11, 2017
bitcoinvin:

well said jareee
Na so dem be. Haters of mankind turn christians when you call thrm out. They dust their bibles and start quoting. I remember a thief once rejected swearing because bible forbids it grin grin grin grin
It is all good to trust whom you teust but do not stone others because they do not hold the same view. Unfortunately he dragged those men into a battle even they wouldnt have started. Adeboye would noy come out to say Ibos are beefing him.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by bitcoinvin(m): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
A 'Pastor' of God's Foundation Life Bible Ministry has allegedly beat his landlady To Death over rent in Anambra state.

The self-acclaimed 'Spiritual man', according to reports was exposed by angry residents of Abata Nsugbe area in the state who destroyed the church only to find his shrine with Charms and other diabolical items. See the video and photos;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDv9Hc6oNVk

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/pastor-beats-landlady-to-death-over.html

the video is nt even complete sef...Watch the other part,u go just hate christainity.
Pls,not all pastors are evil.
Even before the exposure,the guy has sometimes back told a guy he will die after 3 days and he did later died.
Its my state,Nsugbe ins anambra east,
the pastor is from Imo state.
The landlady killed is my aunty
May her soul Rest in peace.
Pray to God in your house,stop going to so called ministeries!!!
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by bitcoinvin(m): 12:35am On Jun 11, 2017
The video is nt even complete sef...Watch the other part,u go just hate christainity.
Pls,not all pastors are evil.
Even before the exposure,the guy has sometimes back told a guy he will die after 3 days and he did later died.
Its my state,Nsugbe in anambra east,
the pastor is from Imo state.
The landlady killed is my aunty
May her soul Rest in peace.
Pray to God in your house,stop going to so called ministeries!!!
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by fortunechy(m): 12:59am On Jun 11, 2017
judgement Will certainly start from church
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by aziaka111(m): 1:03am On Jun 11, 2017
all dis men wey no dey fear God Una place for hell no get single AC
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by odogwu190(m): 1:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
A 'Pastor' of God's Foundation Life Bible Ministry has allegedly beat his landlady To Death over rent in Anambra state.

The self-acclaimed 'Spiritual man', according to reports was exposed by angry residents of Abata Nsugbe area in the state who destroyed the church only to find his shrine with Charms and other diabolical items. See the video and photos;

ht

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/pastor-beats-landlady-to-death-over.html
dont worry ur two bedroom flat is waiting for u in kirikiri since u don't like freedom
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by emi14: 1:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:
the way some igbo peeps go dey beef dem Baba Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and Dr. Olukoya; .... dey'll go to any length to pretend as genuine pastors to attain prosperity...to dem everything na business
You're fo.o.ol. People like you in hierarchy made Nigeria useless. Yorubas started corruption in administration because they knew civil service when Igbos are struggling with pangs of civil war yet imbecility will not allow them repent.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by jbnm: 1:32am On Jun 11, 2017
may God show us d right path.end time pastors everywhere
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Samcoflex75(m): 1:46am On Jun 11, 2017
am not surprised, anything is possible across the niger
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Kalaldi: 1:59am On Jun 11, 2017
A religion with three gods=a leap in to darkness to an unknown destination!
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Intrepid01(m): 3:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Xda59:

Is it not business like all other pentecostal churches? Or you think adeboye, odukoya, oyedepo and all of them don't have their own secret shrines? Men you guys should wake up!!

You maybe right my brother...afterall nothing is impossible...but until you have proofs to ascert that position....shove your view down your butt....
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Intrepid01(m): 3:34am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha spirit? My opinion? I had no opinion concerning anyone even if I had one on this mater before, please I permit you to throw it away and take up on my position for just this once. I said if you have such strong opinion that they are as good as you claim, seear that you are 100% sure.(you still shying away from that one sha but make we talk say liver cut you and You have found out that you cant guarantee for just anyone even those MOG) Quoting the bible when it suits your case grin grin grin ? What did that your bible teach you about your neighbours again? grin grin grin grin Oh I forgot you did not recall that part because it doesnt suit your deep rooted hatred for Igbos. Spirit filled? What spirit filled you? filled by spirit of hate? Cos your first comment did not show you as being filled with that same spirit of Love Jesus was talking about at all. Hahahaha I cant shout abeg. Peace to you too.

Your sense of comprehension, coordination, interpretation and most importantly assimilation is obviously in a state of mess....the message and stand point was just to difficult for you to decipher....my sincere advise is this....strip youself of pain and hate , it is affecting your sense of rationality.....

As for your question on bibles stand on the issue of my neighbour....the bible never said i should love my "noisy" "hate-filled", "pained" , "chest-beating" neighbour more than myself.....atleast.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by wadetaw202: 3:43am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

At least this story has proved that igbos are also engaged in diabolism and juju. They are as demonic as it comes. So next time, think twice before you stereotype Yorubas as being diabolical. Igbos are also diabolical
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by NickD(m): 4:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:
the way some igbo peeps go dey beef dem Baba Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and Dr. Olukoya; .... dey'll go to any length to pretend as genuine pastors to attain prosperity...to dem everything na business

You sound like a kid...please grow up.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by ikorodureporta: 4:17am On Jun 11, 2017
He never called it a 'church'. Ministry could be anytin........
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by semyman: 4:24am On Jun 11, 2017
The hussle is real, most of them do this to attract magas for offering and tithes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.