Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics (63769 Views)

Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by toprealman: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:
the way some igbo peeps go dey beef dem Baba Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and Dr. Olukoya; .... dey'll go to any length to pretend as genuine pastors to attain prosperity...to dem everything na business
Same poo, different days.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by judedwriter(m): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Bakrabas:
This is what Mark Twain said about the book that inspired all Christians....

That is what mark twain said about the book that inspired the eternal salvation of millions of people...unfortunately not his salvation...unless he believed in the author of this book at the time of his death..he is eternally damned! John 3:16
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha spirit? My opinion? I had no opinion concerning anyone even if I had one on this mater before, please I permit you to throw it away and take up on my position for just this once. I said if you have such strong opinion that they are as good as you claim, seear that you are 100% sure.(you still shying away from that one sha but make we talk say liver cut you and You have found out that you cant guarantee for just anyone even those MOG) Quoting the bible when it suits your case grin grin grin ? What did that your bible teach you about your neighbours again? grin grin grin grin Oh I forgot you did not recall that part because it doesnt suit your deep rooted hatred for Igbos. Spirit filled? What spirit filled you? filled by spirit of hate? Cos your first comment did not show you as being filled with that same spirit of Love Jesus was talking about at all. Hahahaha I cant shout abeg. Peace to you too.
i think he has lost the Agurment evidently hence his gibberish and I applaud the way you have handled the whole arguments. perhaps he has learnt some Lessons that people shouldn't bite more than they can chew! tirigbosaa! for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by romandiaz(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

Lol...I don't exchange words with those whose life and that of their unborn generation isn't valuable to......you just displayed what we know....a child born of hate and pain. ...
..... U were the first to go tribal on this particular post, and u were also quick to call someone a child of hate.. ..how the hell do u do that? Tell me, I am interested

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by delishpot: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

Your sense of comprehension, coordination, interpretation and most importantly assimilation is obviously in a state of mess....the message and stand point was just to difficult for you to decipher....my sincere advise is this....strip youself of pain and hate , it is affecting your sense of rationality.....

As for your question on bibles stand on the issue of my neighbour....the bible never said i should love my "noisy" "hate-filled", "pained" , "chest-beating" neighbour more than myself.....atleast.

Hate? What hate na? I still never see hate o. Juat a few days ago on NL soneone called me an Afonja now you calling me an Igbo person full of hate grin grin grin. It shows that I am doing something right. Strip myself of pain? Pa Adeboye and those other men listed did not offend me na why would I be pained? My point is, Do not let foolishness lead you into a battle that you will later find out those you fighting for have no interest , desire, weapons and ability for. In the end your hatred and foilishness would lead you to fight alone a war you shouldnt be involved in in the first place. My mom calls it mumu death. Shebi you be christian? If this man wasnt exposed today, I am sure his followers would have said the same thing 20 years in the future after he has grown big churches and made a name for himself and graduated from backyard shrine to remote control one.
As for loving people....
Go read that bible again. We can not be talking about the same book here. The one I know teaches love to all men and bless those that hate you. Besides, you can not tell me that every igbo man on this earth hates you. Stop throwing/droping your bible to teach people lessons. Being a christian is not a seasonal or ocassional thing. Love all men. Owe no man anything except to love one another.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2017
every thread on this forum reeks of tribalism , Afonja, Igbo, brown roof, Abok! i mean, one can no longer have a decent arguments or debate on Nairaland anymore without comming in contact with all the bigoted juvenilistic individuals on here.
with all this tribalism and hate between folks on here we still believe that nigeria is ONE? I doubt it, it's obvious nigerians are not one, they hate each other with passion
the prove is on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by nothernstar: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:
the way some igbo peeps go dey beef dem Baba Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and Dr. Olukoya; .... dey'll go to any length to pretend as genuine pastors to attain prosperity...to dem everything na business
and the yorubas are innocent of this act. A tribal bigot. Slow poke
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Kaybaba5(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2017
God knows his servants
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by monex(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:
a post is about religion but you found a way to take it to your default tribal realm of operation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by anpipac: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2017
am vry sure its a muslim fellow that posted this rubbish just to destroy the name pastors. this man is a spiritual man and not a pastor. look at that picture very well he didnt add pastor to his name. why call him a pastor? the man is a spiritualist and not a man of God.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by monex(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

Lol...I don't exchange words with those whose life and that of their unborn generation isn't valuable to......you just displayed what we know....a child born of hate and pain. ...

and again, you switched it to insulting a tribe ... do you realise it is possible the person you are refferring to is not igbo sef

you tribal bigots (yoruba and igbo ones especially) reason in one direction only

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by iwadobo: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

Lol....even when you pretend to be free of pain n hate...we could still smell it lol...

what lesson are you talking about, my brother from the land of the rising sun?...deliberately I didn't take you up on yr position on those "men of God"....cos you have right to your opinion....
But why don't we all do as the bible says...test the spirit....the spirit can't lie...a man can pretend to be what he isn't but his spirit.will tell his true nature....why don't you find out what it takes to hear the spirit and make your own confirmation.......peace my brother

I am not an Ibo man, so u can't tag me a man of hate and pain. But the truth is Oyedepo, Adegboye, Temitope Joshua are all jujuists
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by hardbody: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

Now this is a submission devoid of emotions but perception. I respect your opinion by I do not agree with you. the truth is I used to think like this some years back.
the fact that we have many scammers masqurading as "men of God" does not mean we do not have genuine man of God....naaa...had will be unfair....

and you see those men I mentioned above, you can fact check them, they've bn around since the days when there wasn't money in the ministry. They stood the gear of time cos they're real and have the calling....

unlike the new crop of men of God whose calling came with GPRS....na so so lekki, ikoyi axis you go see them, never at ajegunle.

It's all about perception, to each, his own. Whatever we sow we will reap in abundance, let God be the judge.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by romme2u: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha spirit? My opinion? I had no opinion concerning anyone even if I had one on this mater before, please I permit you to throw it away and take up on my position for just this once. I said if you have such strong opinion that they are as good as you claim, seear that you are 100% sure.(you still shying away from that one sha but make we talk say liver cut you and You have found out that you cant guarantee for just anyone even those MOG) Quoting the bible when it suits your case grin grin grin ? What did that your bible teach you about your neighbours again? grin grin grin grin Oh I forgot you did not recall that part because it doesnt suit your deep rooted hatred for Igbos. Spirit filled? What spirit filled you? filled by spirit of hate? Cos your first comment did not show you as being filled with that same spirit of Love Jesus was talking about at all. Hahahaha I cant shout abeg. Peace to you too.

see as you just use the guy chop likes upandan. babe na so u wan take floor me when i do the needful ? undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by JoNach: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=SingleDad post=57399524][/quote]

Ure just a mumu , simple swear u cannot, ure just insulting pple for no reason
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by JoNach: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

See as delispot don mess u finish, as uve always reused to grow up and acquire sense
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by McBishop0609: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2017
LTC....Last To Comment

who said so?
I'm yet to comment because I must be the last to so do.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Intrepid01(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2017
JoNach:

See as delispot don mess u finish, as uve always reused to grow up and acquire sense

he made no sense to those who are reasonable...but to his kind like you....he did!!!..lol
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Intrepid01(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2017
iwadobo:

I am not an Ibo man, so u can't tag me a man of hate and pain. But the truth is Oyedepo, Adegboye, Temitope Joshua are all jujuists

The truth you say?........in as much as I am not their spokesperson...truth are backed up with evidence and facts...until when you have proofs that they are diabolic....your assertion is null and cold.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by alowonle02(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Anambra people.
Very very Festish folks I tell you.
The funny part is that na them do do "Na me holly pass" in all Igboland.
It is not only Anambra that something like can be found, it happens everywhere. This is sign of end time. Just trust yourself. All these pastors you think being holy are the most corrupt people you can ever imagine. May God sheild His protection on us.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by mallam2016: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
He is an igbo man they will do anything for money.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Macmoni(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
:

And you can swear on your life and the destiny of your unborn children that those men whose names you listed up there NEVER went to any shrine to get some help? Can you?
YES ...were u dere with dem
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

It is people like you that made Charles Darwin say humans evolved from monkeys.

Unfortunately, it appears your evolution is incomplete, your brain didn't evolve.

This ur comment shaa.. cheesy

Are yu for or against evolution theories
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Okoyiboz3: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chuvin22:

This ur comment shaa.. cheesy

Are yu for or against evolution theories

I don't believe in evolution theory, but as d guy dey behave like monkey nko?
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

I don't believe in evolution theory, but as d guy dey behave like monkey nko?

Okay I get it..
People who behaves like monkey evolved.. Right? cheesy

Yu don't believe in evolution but yu acknowledge it. smiley

And yu are using it to blast that guy grin
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Coolgent(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Christianity is part our problems
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Hexdude1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

And you can swear on your life and the destiny of your unborn children that those men whose names you listed up there NEVER went to any shrine to get some help? Can you?

obviously, you are a castrated goat....poke nosing to other people's affairs
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Adeolu4(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pastor sef get swag
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Bakrabas: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
According to the verse you quoted John 3:16 for God so love the world... But mind you, the only begotten son has been removed from the latest Bible. Furthermore, Jesus is not only begotten son according to the Bible.

judedwriter:

That is what mark twain said about the book that inspired the eternal salvation of millions of people...unfortunately not his salvation...unless he believed in the author of this book at the time of his death..he is eternally damned! John 3:16
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by delishpot: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Hexdude1:

obviously, you are a castrated goat....poke nosing to other people's affairs

grin grin grin he goat is useful na. Dont you eat he goat? I thought you would even use a more degrading word sef. Oya go back and find a more degrading word to define me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.