Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics (63777 Views)

Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by semyman: 4:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:
the way some igbo peeps go dey beef dem Baba Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and Dr. Olukoya; .... dey'll go to any length to pretend as genuine pastors to attain prosperity...to dem everything na business
Do you know what these ones are involved in, theirs could be in worse dimensions
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by huntax(m): 4:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Are we going to act like this man didn't just beat someone to death?
You all seem concerned about his shrine.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Bimpe29: 4:54am On Jun 11, 2017
That's not strange.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by discman2k2(m): 5:03am On Jun 11, 2017
cold:
Hmmm..another day, another pastor. Same shìt, different day. Sordid story after sordid story. So glad i finally saw the light. The light of reason. Otherwise i'd be jumping to the pastor's defense now. Screaming 'don't judge that ye may not be judged'. 'Touch not my annointed'. And all that other cŕap that we have come to know as their standard defense mechanism.
Sorry bro, but i don't know what ur experience might have been with some pastors, but have you thought why people fake things
Its ONLY an original thing that can be faked. As you read more about fake pastors, i really want to assure u dat there are very candid, original, spirit guide & guarded Men of Christ who are real/true disciples of Christ.
Its only the Original that can be faked. The fake shows there's a Real, not the absence of it.
Remain blessed.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Birminghamvirgo(m): 5:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
A 'Pastor' of God's Foundation Life Bible Ministry has allegedly beat his landlady To Death over rent in Anambra state.

The self-acclaimed 'Spiritual man', according to reports was exposed by angry residents of Abata Nsugbe area in the state who destroyed the church only to find his shrine with Charms and other diabolical items. See the video and photos;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDv9Hc6oNVk

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/pastor-beats-landlady-to-death-over.html

He's indeed a spiritual man

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by discman2k2(m): 5:07am On Jun 11, 2017
hollyray2016:
haha! why always Igbo?
Please can u tell me what u may gain by engineering & spreading tribal hate? These things have a way of bouncing back against us, if we are not careful.
One who throws stone into a market may not know it's destination.

#Peace Team.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by discman2k2(m): 5:14am On Jun 11, 2017
olisafincy:
I don't believe at pastor

Hehehehe!!!! Even ur grammar is a very serious Spiritual problem, even Alfas can never help u.
Hehehe.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Austinoiz(m): 5:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

Lol...the pain and hate is evident all over your stupid posts....but you need not continue to suffer in silence just locate the nearest lagoon....lol

Guy, where is the pain and hate in what the young man asked you to do. Can you vouche for anybody other than yourself?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by mavinc4u(f): 5:33am On Jun 11, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Anambra people.
Very very Festish folks I tell you.
The funny part is that na them do do "Na me holly pass" in all Igboland.

Take it easy. That the pastor was found in Anambra State does not mean he is from Anambra. Most of you here are quite irritating, always full of hatred and envy. Get rid of it before it kills you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Intrepid01(m): 5:45am On Jun 11, 2017
NickD:

You sound like a kid...please grow up.

well...we are all children in the hands of God...even you old man....lol
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Shevy01: 6:06am On Jun 11, 2017
I'm Very Sure That You A Real Igbo Man.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by EagleNest(m): 6:15am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha spirit? My opinion? I had no opinion concerning anyone even if I had one on this mater before, please I permit you to throw it away and take up on my position for just this once. I said if you have such strong opinion that they are as good as you claim, seear that you are 100% sure.(you still shying away from that one sha but make we talk say liver cut you and You have found out that you cant guarantee for just anyone even those MOG) Quoting the bible when it suits your case grin grin grin ? What did that your bible teach you about your neighbours again? grin grin grin grin Oh I forgot you did not recall that part because it doesnt suit your deep rooted hatred for Igbos. Spirit filled? What spirit filled you? filled by spirit of hate? Cos your first comment did not show you as being filled with that same spirit of Love Jesus was talking about at all. Hahahaha I cant shout abeg. Peace to you too.

You have taught him love. Everything is not competition and bragging for stupid reasons. Well done!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by godquality: 6:20am On Jun 11, 2017
But why can't God strike this kind of people immediately. As in as soon as they started their fake calling, they should be struck by lightning or the so called holy ghost fire. How will a normal average person know which church or pastor is genuine with the level of proliferation going on in that sector? God is too patient.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by TTLegacy: 6:21am On Jun 11, 2017
kasheemawo:
Fake pastor Fake drug producer Drug pedller Baby factory Kidnapping Developer Ugwu exporter Shrine lover Land grabber Chest beater 419ner

Etc. Truly they are the son of rising potopoto
You mean Ipob?
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Pharaoh9(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:
the way some igbo peeps go dey beef dem Baba Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and Dr. Olukoya; .... dey'll go to any length to pretend as genuine pastors to attain prosperity...to dem everything na business

majority of Igbo are orthodox
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by LeanonGOD(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Fake pastor is every where.-
Intrepid01:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by hardbody: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

I have never been fanatical about religion and definitely none of these men of God made sense to me with their prosperity teachings but believe me even for the ones you mentioned above , its all about business and nothing more. It's not a tribal matter. They are all scams including the TREM igbo man. Until they catch them red handed, we won't know the charms and amulets they are wearing and where their shrines are raised. There are tonnes of criminals in the streets, only the one caught is declared a criminal.

Let God be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by kullozone(m): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

Lol....even when you pretend to be free of pain n hate...we could still smell it lol...

what lesson are you talking about, my brother from the land of the rising sun?...deliberately I didn't take you up on yr position on those "men of God"....cos you have right to your opinion....
But why don't we all do as the bible says...test the spirit....the spirit can't lie...a man can pretend to be what he isn't but his spirit.will tell his true nature....why don't you find out what it takes to hear the spirit and make your own confirmation.......peace my brother

Oga, stop "loling" upandan. We don't smell any hate and pain in him.
You've been severely beaten and killed on this thread. Dude gave you a FATALITY!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Maxvasia(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:
The thing is that, those names u listed are far worse than this said pastor. Na who them catch na him be thief. Dnt worry, Adeboye's time is coming. So is Oyedepo and the other scamists.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:
bro... You just nailed it... Thats is honest truth, they would want to be beef those men of God and at the end spoiling their names and the name of Christians...
God bless Pst Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

And you can swear on your life and the destiny of your unborn children that those men whose names you listed up there NEVER went to any shrine to get some help? Can you?
I tire ooooo
dose one's wey be sey na India jazz den dey use

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by gofnor(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Stop the worship of trinity. Worship ALLAH your creator only.
Amoyinoluwa24:
A 'Pastor' of God's Foundation Life Bible Ministry has allegedly beat his landlady To Death over rent in Anambra state.

The self-acclaimed 'Spiritual man', according to reports was exposed by angry residents of Abata Nsugbe area in the state who destroyed the church only to find his shrine with Charms and other diabolical items. See the video and photos;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDv9Hc6oNVk

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/pastor-beats-landlady-to-death-over.html

1 Share

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Luvdk(f): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Look @ how people foolishly destroyed ds mans business
I don't know what's wrong wt my pple
Catholic church has the highest n most powerful shrine on ds planet, yet they cud not see it
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by MadCow1: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

Shey na because we never see Adeboye and Oyedepo their own.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by bejick(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha spirit? My opinion? I had no opinion concerning anyone even if I had one on this mater before, please I permit you to throw it away and take up on my position for just this once. I said if you have such strong opinion that they are as good as you claim, seear that you are 100% sure.(you still shying away from that one sha but make we talk say liver cut you and You have found out that you cant guarantee for just anyone even those MOG) Quoting the bible when it suits your case grin grin grin ? What did that your bible teach you about your neighbours again? grin grin grin grin Oh I forgot you did not recall that part because it doesnt suit your deep rooted hatred for Igbos. Spirit filled? What spirit filled you? filled by spirit of hate? Cos your first comment did not show you as being filled with that same spirit of Love Jesus was talking about at all. Hahahaha I cant shout abeg. Peace to you too.

Guy you no fit pity somebori, See as clear that guy doubt. all the while he was not testing the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by aisosa101(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Don't just call anything u see on pulpit pastors
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by bejick(m): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Anambra people.
Very very Festish folks I tell you.
The funny part is that na them do do "Na me holly pass" in all Igboland.

the funny thing is that he might be from Anambra state and obviously he is not a Christian but a Yahoo native doctor.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2017
pastors are so deceitful. if you see them with 3 piece suit on,you would think they've never seen jazz in their lives
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Bakrabas: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2017
This is what Mark Twain said about the book that inspired all Christians....

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Intrepid01(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2017
kullozone:

Oga, stop "loling" upandan. We don't smell any hate and pain in him.
You've been severely beaten and killed on this thread. Dude gave you a FATALITY!

lol...your definition of "fatality" and "beaten" is laughable...so spewing some fallacious statements makes him a winner....anyways I shouldn't be bothered...ain't you from across the Niger like him? you peoples sense of delusion is legendary.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Intrepid01(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2017
hardbody:

I have never been fanatical about religion and definitely none of these men of God made sense to me with their prosperity teachings but believe me even for the ones you mentioned above , its all about business and nothing more. It's not a tribal matter. They are all scams including the TREM igbo man. Until they catch them red handed, we won't know the charms and amulets they are wearing and where their shrines are raised. There are tonnes of criminals in the streets, only the one caught is declared a criminal.

Let God be the judge.

Now this is a submission devoid of emotions but perception. I respect your opinion by I do not agree with you. the truth is I used to think like this some years back.
the fact that we have many scammers masqurading as "men of God" does not mean we do not have genuine man of God....naaa...had will be unfair....

and you see those men I mentioned above, you can fact check them, they've bn around since the days when there wasn't money in the ministry. They stood the gear of time cos they're real and have the calling....

unlike the new crop of men of God whose calling came with GPRS....na so so lekki, ikoyi axis you go see them, never at ajegunle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.