Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics (63778 Views)

Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Gudfrie(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
A 'Pastor' of God's Foundation Life Bible Ministry has allegedly beat his landlady To Death over rent in Anambra state.

The self-acclaimed 'Spiritual man', according to reports was exposed by angry residents of Abata Nsugbe area in the state who destroyed the church only to find his shrine with Charms and other diabolical items. See the video and photos;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDv9Hc6oNVk

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/pastor-beats-landlady-to-death-over.html
No sunday service?
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by kasheemawo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fake pastor
Fake drug producer
Drug pedller
Baby factory
Kidnapping
Developer
Ugwu exporter
Shrine lover
Land grabber
Chest beater
419ner

Etc.
Truly they are the son of rising potopoto

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Okoyiboz3: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
delishpot:

And you can swear on your life and the destiny of your unborn children that those men whose names you listed up there NEVER went to any shrine to get some help? Can you?

It is people like you that made Charles Darwin say humans evolved from monkeys.

Unfortunately, it appears your evolution is incomplete, your brain didn't evolve.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Toosure70: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
And one animal condemned Yoruba pastors.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by jjjjj2017: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
in lasisi66 voice, END TIME PASTOR grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by francisduru: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
No king as God, I will never worship man made God
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Chidexsco8448(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
roqrules04:
It's end of the world already. I don't think it's bad if everyone just stay at home and pray to his/her God
Intrepid01:

Lol...the pain and hate is evident all over your stupid posts....but you need not continue to suffer in silence just locate the nearest lagoon....lol
delishpot:

Moral of the story. Dont stick your neck where you can not guarantee 200% what you are talking about is true. People like you only bring shame and disgrace to themselves because they are quick to stand for what they do not know just because they hate one of the party involved in the case.People like you cut off their nose to spite their face. You are the Child born out of hate and pain here. You it is who has turned your hatred for Igbos into making tribalustic comment not me. I simply asked you to stand by what you just quoted as truth in your opinion yet as usual and as expected, you can not stand by your word.
delishpot:
Na so most of the churches una dey go be for backyard. If not that this one was exposed his members I am sure would say tufiakwa to other pastors caught doing such.

Chai!!! Buhari jus see wetin u cause

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by softbwoy01(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by softbwoy01(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
God qo judge dem,fake blotz every wia
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Kakamorufu(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dangbo pastor grin
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by sweetilicious(f): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
fran6co:
truly the end is near.I dont go near anything spiritual.Dont believe in uka ekpere.Pray to God and keep your hands clean.GOD will do you well.

fake pastors everywhere
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by nwamabo247(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
maybe he fail to pay his delt to the juju charm wella,it do happen those new generation So-called men of GOD
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by cold(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Intrepid01:
the way some igbo peeps go dey beef dem Baba Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and Dr. Olukoya; .... dey'll go to any length to pretend as genuine pastors to attain prosperity...to dem everything na business
This one is a Christian too? And he got likes..lol. Orisirisi

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by raphy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
:-Xthe movie has began delishpot vs intrepid live on 3d the ticket are available at shoprite Ikeja and city mall.its gonna be fun....

I d rather stay home and pray yo God than set foot in a shrine they call church ..

vanity upon vanity..my late mum told. me..

all is vanity....help us oh God for we rest on thee...
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Prinzyy: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Intrepid01:
the way some igbo peeps go dey beef dem Baba Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and Dr. Olukoya; .... dey'll go to any length to pretend as genuine pastors to attain prosperity...to dem everything na business
Show us the link to a thread where igbos beefed yoruba pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
This thread na for two people bashing each other cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Antoeni(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmmmmmm Pentecostals ,it's CATHOLIC AND .NO OTHER
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Folaoladapo(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
that wrist watch tho
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by delishpot: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

It is people like you that made Charles Darwin say humans evolved from monkeys.

Unfortunately, it appears your evolution is incomplete, your brain didn't evolve.

You want to swear on yours or you dont trust them enough to take the risk? Mr complete Evolution.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by omooba969(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
The average ipod yoot has an evil ability to tarnish any good thing and counterfeit it.

Fake medicines
Fake miracles
Fake autoparts
Fake maternity centres AKA Baby factory
Fake Churches

Fake azz Jews of doubtful ancestry.

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Saintsquare(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Okoyiboz3: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
delishpot:

You want to swear on yours or you dont trust them enough to take the risk? Mr complete Evolution.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
delishpot:

And you can swear on your life and the destiny of your unborn children that those men whose names you listed up there NEVER went to any shrine to get some help? Can you?
Yes I can beat my chest for them
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
The average ipod yoot has an evil ability to tarnish any good thing and counterfeit it.

Fake medicines
Fake miracles
Fake autoparts
Fake maternity centres AKA Baby factory
Fake Churches

Fake azz Jews of doubtful ancestry.

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by delishpot: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=Okoyiboz3 post=57399320][/quote]

Na choice na. I know you practice b£a$tiality so e nor surprise me. You chose the one that satisfies you in the other room. I cant blame you for that.Beter for my sister it is an abomination to live with men who have a special thing for dogs.
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by osazsky(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
So upon all d ritual and charm your members could not raise ur rent for u. Dis is a lesson to my Ogun state brothers. Even if u do rituals by killing u will still remain poor. Riches comes from ideas but put God first thks
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by delishpot: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes I can beat my chest for them

Good. You would make a good foot soldier. You can sacrifise family and limbs for those you support. Your kind is rare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Okoyiboz3: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
delishpot:

Na choice na. I know you practice b£a$tiality so e nor surprise me. You chose the one that satisfies you in the other room. I cant blame you for that.Beter for my sister it is an abomination to live with men who have a special thing for dogs.

The things really pain this one o. See long epistle on. small matter. If China Ashebe write grammar like this, e for win Nobel o.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by delishpot: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

The things really pain this one o. See long epistle on. small matter. If China Ashebe write grammar like this, e for win Nobel o.

Yeye dey smell grin grin grin pain me say you like dog pass woman? grin grin

When you write yours come post photo join, no be epistle but when I write mine you remember say Nobel prize exist hahaha Wahala dey o.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by DianaJ(f): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Isok seen its no news we see it everyday

Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by olisafincy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't believe at pastor
Re: Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Intrepid01:

Is it not business like all other pentecostal churches? Or you think adeboye, odukoya, oyedepo and all of them don't have their own secret shrines? Men you guys should wake up!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.