Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigerians,how Market From The Bafana's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians,how Market From The Bafana's (672 Views)

Slay Queen Cause Outrage After Teaching Nigerians How To Shower Without Stress / How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians,how Market From The Bafana's by Olucomesin(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigerians how market from the bafana's
Re: Nigerians,how Market From The Bafana's by ikp120(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
I said it that Super Eagles will lose that game but they hauled insults on me. Issorite sha.
Re: Nigerians,how Market From The Bafana's by Ruggedfitness: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
ikp120:
I said it that Super Eagles will lose that game but they hauled insults on me. Issorite sha.

Do we need a new coach or better players??
Re: Nigerians,how Market From The Bafana's by ikp120(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Do we need a new coach or better players??
Neither. We need to do the right thing at the right time. Moses wasn't even in the game. Bafana were desperate but Super Eagles were thinking that they will win since the game is at home.

The coach didn't play his cards well, neither did the players. All they need to do next time is to play their cards well.

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Make A Woman Feel Loved / My Adventure With A Virgin / Is It Morally Right For Your Friend's Girl To Come And Visit You Personally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.