Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote (1512 Views)

Opay Has Refuse To Reverse My Money Since 29th. / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by klosety45: 6:00am On Dec 22, 2017
Not quite long, i told pocohantas to take down my client rokia2 quotes from her dp, which she wrote as a frame and made it a jpeg picture on her dp, but she is proving sturborn everyone knows rokia2's is the original owner of those quotes.

"if you don't like me and still watch everything i do. Bitch, u're a fan."

Normally i stand against theft in every ramification, most especially as a barrister and one who has his own firm and also a human right activist.

Pls pocanhates this will be the last time i will have to warn you about this unbluntful insipid show of theft against my client rokia2. I will not warn you the second time here. You might just happen to see yourself in court. Till then i say take them dp picture down, for peace to rain. Failure to do so we shall use fire to quench the rains you started.

Sign.- Barister Almighty Millenium D Ateta Omojuwa 1 Of Yoruba Kingdom.
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Dramadiddy(m): 6:11am On Dec 22, 2017
are you well at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by QuietHammer(m): 6:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Mumu
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Tallesty1(m): 6:21am On Dec 22, 2017
It is giving you sleepless nights right?
For your information, Rokia whatever isn't the owner of the quote either. I think the real owner is Madonna, A response to critics in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by KardinalZik(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2017
Even your president plagiarized a speech, and nothing happened.
This is just "Much Ado About Nothing"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Zanas: 6:41am On Dec 22, 2017
You can go and do ur worst. Stupid op!!
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Draei: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2017
Early morning, you woke up into e-madness.
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Bossontop(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2017
undecided
U mean u woke up arand 6 am to do dis....hmmmm c wetin buhari don cos abi

1 Like

Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Cladez(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2017
What makes me think this is she trying to get some attention. Go through the op's posts and see for yourself
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked This one is mad!
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Blackhawk03(f): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2017
The quote isn't originally Rokia's. When she takes hers down, trust Poco to do same. undecided
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Synzu(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2017
This stupidity should end in 2017 please!
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by pocohantas(f): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Blackhawk03:
The quote isn't originally Rokia's. When she takes hers down, trust Poco to do same. undecided

You even answer that one? He is just giving the babe unnecessary mentions and attention angry
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2017
grin

Everyone is stealing something from someone & that's the life of everyone on social media...

So, what's the fuss about it? grin

1 Like

Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Blackhawk03(f): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

You even answer that one? He is just giving the babe unnecessary mentions and attention angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin

If the attention wee add money to your akant, they shuu kwantinu pweaseeee... embarassed
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Diligentnigga(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
klosety45:

Not quite long, i told pocohantas to take down my client rokia2 quotes from her dp, which she wrote as a frame and made it a jpeg picture on her dp, but she is proving sturborn everyone knows rokia2's is the original owner of those quotes.

"if you don't like me and still watch everything i do. Bitch, u're a fan."

Normally i stand against theft in every ramification, most especially as a barrister and one who has his own firm and also a human right activist.

Pls pocanhates this will be the last time i will have to warn you about this unbluntful insipid show of theft against my client rokia2. I will not warn you the second time here. You might just happen to see yourself in court. Till then i say take them dp picture down, for peace to rain. Failure to do so we shall use fire to quench the rains you started.

Sign.- Barister Almighty Millenium D Ateta Omojuwa 1 Of Yoruba Kingdom.

na oponu u b,,carrying women matter 4 head..
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2017
rokiat, poco and the idiot op are all a bunch of shameless attention seekers

5 Likes

Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Saintsammurai(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Draei:
Early morning, you woke up into e-madness.
prepare for tomorrow..
Anyways up Bristol.
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Saintsammurai(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2017
Please who is Pocahantas?
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Draei: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
prepare for tomorrow..
Anyways up Bristol.
The chants at the end of the match
will still be the same, 'halla Madrid'...

To hell with Morinho, he is cursed already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Marshalxv(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2017
oh! our op has gone mad again!
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by LessNoise: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2017
See this charge and bail lawyer ......if you really are a lawyer its a disgrace to lawyers all over... Its preferable to be a law student than to be a lawyer sef grin
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2017
How the matter take affect you?
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2017
Despite all your parents efforts to keep you off cheap drugs... you enventually offered yourself on the altar of your village people sha..
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
are you well at all?
I rarely think so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by habsydiamond(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2017
I pray the three of u receive sense by fire by force..
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Ginaz(f): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2017
You want to toast rokia2 but you are shy. Just tell us so we beg her on you behalf. All these episode cos you want to pour your akamu!

Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Ginaz:
You want to toast rok.ia2 but you are shy. Just tell us so we beg her on you behalf. All these episode cos you want to pour your akamu!
hello Safia. Akamu talk must end this 2017 angry
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by deeLima86(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2017
The charge and bail lawyer with the two girls involved are all bunch of attention seeking folks, cheap popularity for nairaland again! cry

Let's just ignore them and discuss maybe football on this thread...Arsenal must beat Liverpool today! grin
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Saintsammurai(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Draei:

The chants at the end of the match
will still be the same, 'halla Madrid'...

To hell with Morinho, he is cursed already.
If real Madrid can get a draw against Barcelona, i will deactivate my moniker..
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Draei: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
If real Madrid can get a draw against Barcelona, i will deactivate my moniker..
Deactivation has been encoded in your gene
way back since conception so it ain't a new
occurrence if you do it again. Alts are there.
Re: Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote by Saintsammurai(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Draei:

Deactivation has been encoded in your gene
way back since conception so it ain't a new
occurrence if you do it again. Alts are there.
lol but this is my main and i can't risk it..

OK if Madrid can get a draw against Barcelona tomorrow, Your wish shall be my command.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does She Want Exactly??? / What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? / My Parents Are Not Giving Me Rest Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.