Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Islamisation Of Nigeria:Why's Mr President Still In The "holy Land"? (OIC) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamisation Of Nigeria:Why's Mr President Still In The "holy Land"? (OIC) (4080 Views)

Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / Osinbajo Chides Jonathan For Attending OIC Meeting / President Still Reviewing Manitoba TCN Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamisation Of Nigeria:Why's Mr President Still In The "holy Land"? (OIC) by ajalio(f): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2010
@edoyad Yes I am still around and of course I have seen the news. Seems you haven't
read my post.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=409382.msg5660351#msg5660351 #462

I am not really the type of person, who reproaches others with the mirror, because we
are not infallible everybody and the wisdom has been laid nobody in the cradle. Also
not to me. But I had the feeling to have to become a little clearer and straighter.
Re: Islamisation Of Nigeria:Why's Mr President Still In The "holy Land"? (OIC) by illusion2: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2010
davidylan:

Apologies for being harsh but this is incredibly dumb and i dont see where i insinuated such. Millions of arab muslims fly through Ben Gurion airport in Israel every yr . . . despite the fact that Israel is highly security conscious and is about the only country to employ racial profiling to prevent terrorist attacks.
David,you've started again with your half-truths. Total ARAB MUSLIM population of Israel is just over ONE MILLION,so where did the millions of arab muslims flying through Ben Gurion airport yearly come from. .  undecided even assuming ALL israeli arab muslims fly EVERY year which is highly unlikely if not outright impossible.

[size=18pt]I'll be watching all your half truths from now on. . . so be careful what you post on NL.

[/size] Unfortunately SPAMBOT has chased me from the Mossad thread.

On the OIC,I don't see any problem with it. . . ,  its just that we mix up Islamic extremism, Hausa-Fulani politics,general corruption,PDP ineptitude & lack of strong institutions in Nigeria. Any serious government will & should  capitalise on all connections it can garner.

Turkey is a leading country in the OIC & they are more liberal than most parts of Northern Nigeria.

Aside Saudi Arabia,majority of other 'muslim' countries practise the moderate interpretation of Islam.

The OIC can give us levearge where the Western world will not. Just as we should network with China & other BRIC countries  as well

All this is coming from a CHRISTIAN !
Re: Islamisation Of Nigeria:Why's Mr President Still In The "holy Land"? (OIC) by favouredjb(f): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
Dnt worry @illusion,by the time u are asked to grow a long beard and by the time our females are told to wear hijab compulsorily,u ll knw joining the socalled oic is a disaster.
God 4bid the total islamisation aof naija.i agree with[b] EVERYTHING davidylan [/b] has written on here.
all u muslims saying islam is not a violent religion are just living in denial.islam is not tolerant at al,even when in the midst of my muslim friends one has to be care abt wat u say,cos they get worked up easily.
Re: Islamisation Of Nigeria:Why's Mr President Still In The "holy Land"? (OIC) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
favouredjb:

Dnt worry @illusion,by the time u are asked to grow a long beard and by the time our females are told to wear hijab compulsorily,u ll knw joining the socalled oic is a disaster.
God 4bid the total islamisation aof naija.i agree with[b] EVERYTHING davidylan [/b] has written on here.
all u muslims saying islam is not a violent religion are just living in denial.islam is not tolerant at al,even when in the midst of my muslim friends one has to be care abt wat u say,cos they get worked up easily.

Don't mind them; I have been hounded off several topics to this regard several times on Nairaland because of political correctness. I have decided to let people continue living their lives of self illusion and grandeur.

Prophets have never been honoured, though they speak the truth, it is a known fact that nobody listens until the inevitable happens and normally it happens when everyone is off guard because of the gross deception.

Ask the Israelites how they have suffered for ignoring the warnings of the prophets and Christ himself. How much untold sorrow and horror.

Unfortunately many so called ' middle class ' Nigerians are now behaving like the politically correct westerners where a spade is called a shovel and a shovel is called a spade.

Each man to his own tents. !
Re: Islamisation Of Nigeria:Why's Mr President Still In The "holy Land"? (OIC) by illusion2: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
favouredjb:

The problem most peole have is that they assume all muslims are devout. becos someone is called Mohammed doesn't mean he does not drink alcohol,smoke igbo & sleep with prostitutes.

Its the illiterate ones that push for all these nonsense. I live in an ARAB,MUSLIM country & I enjoy more freedom than I would in kano shocked shocked

You don't have all the hypocritical signs on the roads like "Allah is great" "there is no one like Allah",like you have in kano city,Nigeria.

Everyone minds his own business. Neither do they amputate people for stealing. . .rather they send them to jail.

So never assume smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption, Cause Of Nigeria’s Insecurity – Carrington / Fashola Blasts TAN, Says Jonathan Govt Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians / GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.