Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter (4186 Views)

A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User / Orgasm Is Sweet But No One Smile While Having Orgasm / Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

Not all are into this stuff. If you grow up in the cities, you will likely know nothing, because you won't have personal experience of the workings. So, you may write it off. Yorubas are wise people: if they are dining with the devil himself, you won't see it written on their faces. If you hurt a Yoruba man so deeply that requires him to let the hell let loose, he may simply walk away, but if he fights back later, you will regret being born. And such fighting back will be proxy wars.

Out of 100% of the Yorubas, 51 are moslems, 48 are xtians, while the 1% are full-time idol worshippers, but those with occult knowledge out of the 100% are 60%.

Those living in the cities may have never seen someone killed by thunderbolt - magun - it has no cure and the person dies after days or hours of having sex with another man's wife. Such death is violent as the man would cry a struck animal while unclad. Have you ever seen clouds with violent rumblings in anticipation of rainfall dispersed after burning morning mallow and sheabutter with other things? These are things I saw firsthand. If a certain thing is buried at the back of a house of someone and he steps on it, something like ordinary rash will start on the leg. It will become full-blown that no doctor can heal him. Some doctors of Yoruba extraction will tell such patients to consult with elders around him. They are the ones that will help trace the traducer in the astral realms to appease or fight him if he doesn't want to forgive.

A man will surely step on toes, and you don't know who you offend. So almost everyone takes preemptive measures like protective workings that will deflect such attacks. Some will deflect and futher wrought havocs in the camp of the attackers. So most Yoruba people won't want to do evil because they know that if a protected person is attacked, there will be repercussions. But talking of "magun" - literally means don't climb"- however protected you are, it's death. If you have astral sight, you will see it on a woman whose husband has laden her with the charm. Some men are so powerful that they will shift the charm up from the woman's nether region before sex, and send it down to the nether region once done. Until a man is caught, the husband must not touch the woman.

Check Yoruba movies: they show you everything that once happened. Only these young people become enthralled by such movies because I would know their story line the moment I watch the first scene.

Lol, interesting. It's amazing how African culture is so intertwined. We're all strangers & yet some things are the same eg. some people here also have tribal marks. Mostly the Zulu. IDK for what purpose they do them though. I know that people from your tribe also have tribal marks. If you don't mind me asking, what is it for?Back to what you just said about different ways of attack, I've heard about most of what you said even here, except for magun. Or maybe they also use it here & I'm just not aware. Nonetheless, it's still intriguing to hear about these kind of things from a different perspective. Thanks for that tidbit of enlightenment.

Btw, I have a male cousin from my mother's side, whose father is from a clan within our tribe, that chops off a finger. What for? IDK. But anyway, my cousin was supposed to have his cut when he was a baby. My aunty refused. At about age 6, he got into a freak accident with a car door & it took off the same finger that should have been cut off when he was much younger. I still remember us watching his finger "dancing" on the floor. His father later came & they took him away with the finger to complete the ritual in accordance to the beliefs of their clan. It was a huge shock & something I'll never forget.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by supereagle(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lastisticala, I didn't see post on the front page and it is generating a lot of comments and views. The snake post that got here wrongly is enjoying FP. Lastisticala, I believe now that you like front page.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, interesting. It's amazing how African culture is so intertwined. We're all strangers & yet some things are the same eg. some people here also have tribal marks. Mostly the Zulu. IDK for what purpose they do them though. I know that people from your tribe also have tribal marks. If you don't mind me asking, what is it for?Back to what you just said about different ways of attack, I've heard about most of what you said even here, except for magun. Or maybe they also use it here & I'm just not aware. Nonetheless, it's still intriguing to hear about these kind of things from a different perspective. Thanks for that tidbit of enlightenment.

Btw, I have a male cousin from my mother's side, whose father is from a clan within our tribe, that chops off a finger. What for? IDK. But anyway, my cousin was supposed to have his cut when he was a baby. My aunty refused. At about age 6, he got into a freak accident with a car door & it took off the same finger that should have been cut off when he was much younger. I still remember us watching his finger "dancing" on the floor. His father later came & they took him away with the finger to complete the ritual in accordance to the beliefs of their clan. It was a huge shock & something I'll never forget.

Lol@ the dancing finger. Such clannish rites are also in my tribe.

Tribal marks in my tribe is purely for identification of special clans, say hunter or royal clans. Certain clan whose main occupation is blacksmith - my mother's side - has their tribal marks different from those of royal houses. If I see your marks, I can tell if you're from Oyo Alaafin or other things like that.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

Lol@ the dancing finger. Such clannish rites are also in my tribe.

Tribal marks in my tribe is purely for identification of special clans, say hunter or royal clans. Certain clan whose main occupation is blacksmith - my mother's side - has their tribal marks different from those of royal houses. If I see your marks, I can tell if you're from Oyo Alaafin or other things like that.

Understood.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Understood.

I hope the poem up there is for me, though. kiss
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

I hope the poem up there is for me, though. kiss

Lol

lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

OK, now I'm confused, because I thought what you are talking about involves sex. So, how does it work when they haven't had sex?

Btw, are all Yorubas into rituals & paranormal stuff?
Yes, we all are. That explains the hypnotic effect I have on you.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Yes, we all are. That explains the hypnotic effect I have on you.

Lol, so now I'm a witch or are you the wizard in this instance?

Btw, 2-0 grin

I watched the game again today, for the...wait for it...2ND TIME.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, so now I'm a witch or are you the wizard in this instance?

Btw, 2-0 grin

I watched the game again today, for the...wait for it...2ND TIME.
I come from a royal line of spiritually powerful men.
I saw that result in a vision before the match, but I guess you wouldn't believe me.
Keep watching the match because that's the last time it's ever gonna happen.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I come from a royal line of spiritually powerful men.
I saw that result in a vision before the match, but I guess you wouldn't believe me.
Keep watching the match because that's the last time it's ever gonna happen.

Lol, good for you.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by vicben27(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
Ones a Nigerian girl
See orgasm in a
Headline she will
Jump into the thread..

Dear Nigerian guys
Learn to satisfy this
Girl. . They are becoming
Too desperate.. I hv a married
Ex.. That still comes to me to
Make her cum.. I'm wondering
If her husband's d... Is for fancy
jst knw dat one day someone out there wil definately be bleepin your wife! u better stop dat man datz one of d worst sin a man can comit! i bleep other pples girlfrnds in d past somehw! i discovered dat my fiance as bin bleeped wit equal measure to wic i hav bleep oda pple girlfrnds! nature as a way of payin us back so try n stop bro!
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Ursulaa(f): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sex, breast Nd........... (what's the other one) through out today.Warristhis
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by refreshrate: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
To cum is good but not always.............. I love a quickie sex, I can have like 3 a day with my husband during weekends not to satisfy myself but to drain him of sexual energy gringrin................................. Since the day my bestie told me how her manfriend stopped having sex with her, simply because his wife was always draining him of sexual energy ........... Since then I've been finishing my hubby with quickies esp weekends and he loves it like #crazy and it gives me joy to hear him tell his friends that ' during courtship I was always begging my wife for sex but now that I f+ck her good , she is now addicted to me' not knowing my missiongrin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh shocked shocked shocked today is Sunday, Forgive me

In these words married women should find gold.
This woman get sense scatter!

Leave Sunday for Oliseh abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Wants To Kill Himself For His Gf / +18: I Fell In Love With Her After Watching This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.