Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) (1156 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by Mrop(m): 7:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Photos: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja After Years Of Dating.

A Nigerian man , Mobolaji Davidson Ojo – has got
himself trending online after proposing to his former
classmate after four years of friendship .
According to the guy who studied Law at University of
Abuja – he met her in school at a very dark point in
his life as she helped him transform .

Read his words below ;

AND so I waited this long to let the
world know how much of a blessed man
I am because I like keeping my
personal life private! But you cannot
keep a good thing like YOU Shalom
Oforji under wraps. In 2012 I never
knew that when the New Year started
that I would be blessed with the most
beautiful gift on earth , the woman I
would call my life partner ! @ shalium
We met in school at a very dark point
in my life but you eventually helped
transform me into a man that I could be
proud of.
Thanks for saying YES to be my wife !
Thanks for waiting for 4 years for me
to grow up to pop the question and
most importantly thanks for saying YES
to our future . Thanks for making my
life awesome! You came and lit up
every dark corner . Gave my weakness
a meaning until it became my
strength !! I am so glad that it went
wrong with others so that it could work
with you !
Everyday with you since we met has
been epic, through up’ s and downs,
bad , good and worse , rose and blue .
You have been there ! We might look
too young now but I am so sure we will
take the world by storm ! To forever…
Meet the newest Mrs . Davidson Ojo.

See pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/photos-man-proposes-to-his-former.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by Evablizin(f): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2017
Chai this is lovely,HML to this latest,young and cute couple in town
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2017
nice one! Baba GOD please pick my call......
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by zarakay(f): 7:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2017
See them women ooo.. grin > grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2017
smithsydny:
See them women ooo.. grin > grin
always wishy-washy
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by Kentura(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Awwn.. I just pray I marry my secondary sch first girlfriend. I would give everything just to marry that girl, but good girls are always snatched from us at a very young age by older guys wey dn make am..

Baba God pick my call, make I take a broke nigga's decent girl.
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by 7footre(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Chai... this girl teeth go pass 32 o! na wah

Quoters, pls today is sunday
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by MrBONE2(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2017
7footre:
Chai... this girl teeth go pass 32 o! na wah

Quoters, pls today is sunday
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by 7footre(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2017
MrBONE2:
grin

Bro praise God cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2017
So cute!
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2017
xstry:
always wishy-washy
that is ehhh
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by Countrygirl(f): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Really beautiful
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
still searching for a homely girl to marry

next year is my year in Jesus name Amen
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by lammylam(f): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2017
awwwwwwwwwwwwwn
soooo cute
see as the couple self fine

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by agrovick(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Which kain wahala be this?

All these romantic whatever put ideas into these lasses heads and they expect their men to come up with something as good if not better
Re: Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics) by Mrop(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
cc lalasticlala fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship / A New Queen Has Been Picked For Ooni Of Ife She Will Be Unveiled In Few Weeks / Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.