Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby (1468 Views)

Dedication / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by ExAngel007(f): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
In 2016, Bishop Obinim, the founder of the International God's Way Church, whipped two teenagers in his church after accusing them of having sleeping with each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waVEdEBeX7o

https://www.nairaland.com/3295961/daniel-obinim-flogs-teenagers-sex

The teenage couple at the centre of the flogging scandal has welcomed a baby this June.

News of the birth of their baby surfaced after they paid a visit to Daniel Obinim in his church, the International God’s Way Church, for baby dedication.

Obinim's flogging scandal with the two teenagers was reported to the police where there is an ongoing case against the self-styled bishop.

Despite widespread condemnation of the act, the two teenagers, who were the victims of the flogging, praised Daniel Obinim for ‘punishing them for wrongdoing.’

https://gossip.naij.com/1111359-teenage-couple-flogged-by-pastor-obinim-premarital-relationship-dedicates-ne.html

Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by cerowo(f): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nawao... hp they have gotten married sh.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by temitope277(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
ExAngel007:
In 2016, Bishop Obinim, the founder of the International God's
Way Church, whipped two teenagers in his church after accusing
them of having sleeping with each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waVEdEBeX7o

https://www.nairaland.com/3295961/daniel-obinim-flogs-teenagers-sex

The teenage couple at the centre of the flogging scandal has
welcomed a baby this June.

News of the birth of their baby surfaced after they paid a visit to
Daniel Obinim in his church, the International God’s Way Church,
for baby dedication.

Obinim's flogging scandal with the two teenagers was reported to
the police where there is an ongoing case against the self-styled
bishop.

Despite widespread condemnation of the act, the two teenagers,
who were the victims of the flogging, praised Daniel Obinim for
‘punishing them for wrongdoing.’

https://gossip.naij.com/1111359-teenage-couple-flogged-by-pastor-obinim-premarital-relationship-dedicates-ne.html

babe hw far na?
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by optional1(f): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
and the pastor too do premarital sex oh.
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by temitope277(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
its nt bad cos he his in the position of thier parent
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by ExAngel007(f): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
temitope277:
babe hw far na?
i dey
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by Martin0(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
optional1:
u see weitin d wahala wey sex carry
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by Evablizin(f): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
That's their business as long as the are happy for flogging
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by Martin0(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
cerowo:
Nawao... hp they have gotten married sh.
Wa na ooo
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by iykekelvins(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
optional1:
U follow nack am??
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by cerowo(f): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
Wa na ooo
Lol.... Y do u like mentionin me?
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by Martin0(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
cerowo:

Lol....
Y do u like mentionin me?
Lol you my daughter nau...same goes to whoever I follow,I quote dem to see their reasons for whetever comment they give...
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by cerowo(f): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
Lol you my daughter nau...same goes to whoever I follow,I quote dem to see their reasons for whetever comment they give...
Lol....daughter indeed
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by Martin0(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
cerowo:

Lol....daughter indeed
yes ooo,e nor easy to get daughter like you nau,abi na coz say u don con mature pass me,forget eee
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by cerowo(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
yes ooo,e nor easy to get daughter like you nau,abi na coz say u don con mature pass me,forget eee
Lol.....
Welldone daddy
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by Martin0(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
cerowo:
Lol..... Welldone daddy
I hear my daughter eee,so how is life over there na?
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by jashar(f): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
abeg, the man in blue grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what's happening to him abeg?
Re: Teenage Couple Flogged By Pastor For Premarital Affairs Dedicates Their Baby by optional1(f): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
iykekelvins:
U follow nack am??

yes nah

oga mi where have you been?

(1) (Reply)

What Davido Means By "Banana Fall On You" See Video / Lesbian Model Cara Delevingne Ogling Rihanna.. Photo / Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.