Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Should I Do To Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Her ? (1192 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Her ? by lovelinkheart(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2017
There is this girl I've been dating since 2010 and it has been through thick and thin, she has made me experienced everything a growing up guy has to experienced before he becomes a man (married/settled down) but to cut the long story short; her good side- she always wants me to be happy, don't mind to go any length just to see me happy and achieve whatever I want and all other good sides you can think of in a lady, she has done it for me. Now her other side; she always made me to believe that even she had afffairs with any guy they didn't deep with her even if she went to spend time at his place and I've known and heard about up to 5 guys with her but what she did that prompted me to post this was that I've always been concerneded about her education as she had been to three different schools now and she has nothing to show for it and it was this that caused fight yesterday when I asked her to show me the prove that she is in school and she had nothing to show with her first lie that her note was with her fiend and I asked what about material showing you are really in HND or even project materials and on the run of dragging it she slapped me and this wasn't her first time of slapping but the previous one she did I beat hell out of her but we later settled it but this one she did yesterday prompted me to seek Nairalanders advise as to what to do.
Note: I'm currently in my service year and we had the plan of getting an apartment and start living together and probably maybe have our introduction before this year runs out
Fact; I love this girl but can't marry someone with such aggressiveness cuz it was God that took over me last night I would have beat her cuz I hate girl being rude in such manner.
Meanwhile, Should i let her mother know about it cuz the woman really loves me cuz she knew my family since past 20 years and always want me to marry her and there is no time she dont always call and pray for me.
I still have a lot but just help me out Nairalanders on what to do in this situation.
Any kind of advises are allowed as I'm open to whatever you says
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Ode. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by MostBanned: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Make i leave TRASH for LAWMA

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Wait,let me read this slowly n digest it.
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by dingbang(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2017
You can't marry someone with such aggressiveness but you can beat the hell out of her...

If I say something to you now they will say I am uncouth

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by onlyhandsome202: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2017
op, never u marry out of pity I.e her mum calls u n u tink is enof to swallow d insults of her daughter. also u know ur standard n wat u want as a wife. if u can withstand her slap in d future den go ahead cos if she can slap u in relationship believe me she will beat n do worst wen u have settled with her. as for her school, u may not be helping her if u don't tell her mum. d guy below will continue from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by calberian: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2017
How did you manage to squeeze that whole first paragraph into just 2 (two) sentences?

It's probably an error on my part but, I didn't get the message. Please, pardon me.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by RuggedArab: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Dear Mr Man,

No woman is good and perfect. If you wait and think you can have that good perfect woman you are on a long thing.

You should ask yourself these questions. What are the ways to manage her bad side so that there would be peace? Can I really take or manage her bad sides? The good part of her can it make me happier than her bad sides? When answering these questions please get a pen and book to write your answers down. Read what you have jotted down for 1week I'm sure you will still do some adjustment to it so as to get your final decision.

Note that not everybody has head to go to school. Being a graduate is not a yardstick for being a better person. We have seen very educated people who are a disgrace and not useful at all. Op, maybe..... I'm just saying maybe her head cannot carry all the books. Have you asked her what she can do aside this school stuffs? She can learn a handwork or even trade. We have seen people do very well without attending the walls of any university.

Also again find out why she has attended three Schools without graduating.

If she does want to do anything then you know what to do, I can't tell you that.

Note: Don't try to cohabit with her.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by lovelinkheart(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
RuggedArab:
Dear Mr Man,

No woman is good and perfect. If you wait and think you can have that good perfect woman you are on a long thing.

You should ask yourself these questions. What are the ways to manage her bad side so that there would be peace? Can I really take or manage her bad sides? The good part of her can it make me happier than her bad sides? When answering these questions please get a pen and book to write your answers down. Read what you have jotted down for 1week I'm sure you will still do some adjustment to it so as to get your final decision.

Note that not everybody has head to go to school. Being a graduate is not a yardstick for being a better person. We have seen very educated people who are a disgrace and not useful at all. Op, maybe..... I'm just saying maybe her head cannot carry all the books. Have you asked her what she can do aside this school stuffs? She can learn a handwork or even trade. We have seen people do very well without attending the walls of any university.

Also again find out why she has attended three Schools without graduating.

If she does want to do anything then you know what to do, I can't tell you that.

Note: Don't try to cohabit with her.

Regards.

Thanks for your candid contribution
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
guy finish ur service, mke moni den strt talking abt ds one

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by StrongandMighty: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Just dump her

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by DonMekino(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Since 2010 The girl na medical school ni But seriously after seven years there's no advice that can help u here.... Two of u know the path u threaded through the years and I believe u guys hv come of age.... Take the decision ASAP... Whatever it is for the good of both of u
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by Dicedpineapple(f): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
3 diff skuls nd nufin to show for it?i dout she has bin in any at all..jes leave her,my opinion
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by vicben27(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
you wer f'u,cking her since 2010 its after 7yrs u realize she aint perfect enough! if you leav her datz shear weakedness! no woman is perfect man. seat her down n have a long talk! shez your woman u shud hav some level of control ova her! think twice bro! no body knws you better than she dos
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by feelgoodInc: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
she might not be the school type, she's the dependent girl and I tell you the day things get worse with you, she'll leave you for someone else who'll take care of her.

what I'll ask is what's her motivation, is she the business type, if you decide to open a business for her will she squander the money? you need to ask yourself this question because as it seems she has no motivation,
if she isn't going to school, and not doing any business, and not learning any trade then she might as well be a beautiful runs girl who knows that when things get worse and when she hits the wall, she's going to come back to you so you can get her pregnant and settle the bills thereafter.

just know what your putting yourself into, if after seven years you haven't influenced her then there's something else.
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by Darksider131: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
(DARKSIDER) Dude so you are a beater
You for chase her out than beating her

I would have given you advise but you are beater and that have made me to withhold my advise
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by feelgoodInc: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Darksider131:
(DARKSIDER) Dude so you are a beater
You for chase her out than beating her

I would have given you advise but you are beater and that have made me to withhold my advise
he said the girl slapped him first and based on equality the girl shouldn't have slapped him if she wasn't going to expect a response. I think he did it in self defense. yeah I said it
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Op,welldone sir!
She's bin thru a lot with u,so don't rush into taking rash decision cuz she's bin dere since 2010(7yrs no be play ooooo)!
Abt her educational status,get to knw d truth cuz she might be hiding sum tinz from u.Get to meet her Mother or better still her frnds to knw d truth or set her up just to knw d truth.
On her aggressiveness, slapping ur guy once u get angry I'm not support of dat ooo,nd u also said u' be beaten her up before I won't support dat also.
Don't marry out of pity bro
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by RedBeauty: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
It wasn't her first time slapping you undecided
Not sure what advice you need right now
It is your FAULT ..

You better think very carefully .. if she care that much and loves you she will never put her hands on you ...
Now you havd several slaps are you waiting for a KNIFE ... next you'll be on crime section fp embarassed
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by lovelinkheart(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thank you all for your good opinions, really appreciate it and I welcome more comments....God bless you all
Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by krystiankachi(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Niqqa you beat women Stop that sh!t mate,thats the only advise i can give you

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by subtlemee(f): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Get a contender...jealousy at times resets a woman's brain

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Her ? by Ruggedfitness: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
Get a contender...jealousy at times resets a woman's brain

She might just get her own contender and hope that jealously will reset the man's brain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That If He Does: It Shows That You Are Just A Side Chick. / South African Lady Shows Off Her Lover Old Enough To Be Her Father (Video) / Why Are Girls More Stingy Than Guys But Still Address Guyz As Being Stingy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.