Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online (6067 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by olaboo123: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2017
this pretty girl with massive boobs have been causing major commotion on instagram trend cause of her big endowement, the yoruba girl who callls herself queen biola always sharing photos of her massive endowment

See more of her breathe taking photos below

source : http://loveandgizt..com/2017/06/have-enough-to-feed-nation-lagos-based.html

Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by olaboo123: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2017

Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Gman4real(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Thats her selling point and obviously the only thing she can offer

5 Likes

Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by ucheb2000: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2017
let me book my space......araaa
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by bless2000: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2017
really very big booooooobb
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Olalan(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2017
You call this very pretty, I don't think so. When a girl thinks she has only her body to offer the world then she's isn't beautiful.
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by decatalyst(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2017
The problem rekaado banks saw was at the back.

But our sister's own is at the front...nah everyday she face are problem grin

Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by NwaAmaikpe: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2017
How do I register for her feeding program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Sierusvirus(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Her mates are there making good money, who has better stuff to offer than her.
it shows her level of fish brain and has nothing to bring to the table.. so disappointed sha..
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by judgedredd22(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2017
eeiyyaahhhhh.... typical use and throway! she doesn't know it yet... all her pictures are in different hotel rooms!
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by tosyne2much(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2017
We are gradually progressing to an era where it will be completely normal for ladies to dress unclad

1 Like

Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
attention seeker bitch
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by preccy69(f): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Olalan:
You call this very pretty, I don't think so. When a girl thinks she has only her body to offer the world then she's isn't beautiful.
yea,wen I see girls dressed half naked wot comes to my mind is "its all she's got"
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by flames007(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
We are gradually progressing to an era where it will be completely normal for ladies to dress unclad
*Dress unclad* lol. That era won't be funny. grin
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
flames007:
*Dress unclad* lol. That era won't be funny. grin
We are almost getting there bro cheesy
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by SmartPunter(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who you Boobs epp in this recession ?? Any way where are my Vaseline Crew ??
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
hahahahaha whats dat aaahhh!!! its scary
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Yinn(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oya, guys lets vote. #Smash = Like #Pass = Share Me? It's a hit, back to front.
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Omotayor123(f): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
There are so many perverts online tongue tongue
Like seriously, Are those boobs for Real shocked shocked shocked
it's.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Partnerbiz3: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Okay oo
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Partnerbiz3: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
I cover myslf

See below
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Just Two Words
'Worwor Fat Fool'

....That's Three........
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Awho(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
preccy69:
yea,wen I see girls dressed half naked wot comes to my mind is "its all she's got"
and you've got
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Darksider131: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
DARKSIDER..I thought i have seen it all
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by preccy69(f): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Awho:
and you've got
something better than just looks
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Olasco93: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
OP, Must you mention her tribe? Trouble maker.
Anyway, if big boobs is all she has to offer, she will lose her place to someone with BIGGER boobs.
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Awho(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
preccy69:
something better than just looks

Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by preccy69(f): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Awho:

its nt like i came here to impress any guy
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Awho(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
preccy69:
its nt like a came here to impress any guy

lol a bit smart

the likes of Dora Akunyele in a tiny voice your man must be lucky. hope u engage him in debates
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by preccy69(f): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Awho:

lol a bit smart

the likes of Dora Akunyele in a tiny voice your man must be lucky. hope u engage him in debates
don't do guys
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by Awho(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
preccy69:
don't do guys

not meant to scare a nigga though

I was forced to check you out. so why border to comment in the first place if you don't do guys
Re: Have Enough To Feed The Nation,lagos Based Girl With Big Boob Causes Stir Online by preccy69(f): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Awho:

not meant to scare a nigga though

I was forced to check you out. so why border to comment in the first place if you don't do guys
d thread had absofuckinglutely ntin to do with a guy,plus dat was my opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? / Why Do Most Girls Use There Old Pictures On Social Media / Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.