Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

How I Seduced Mike Till He Fuked Me Mercilessly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Seduced Mike Till He Fuked Me Mercilessly (3025 Views)

'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Seduced Mike Till He Fuked Me Mercilessly by Johnpele: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2017
I could not get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I did not care. I did not want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. His weight on top of me. I wanted to squeeze him in further and further.

I wanted to watch his face. I wanted his sweat to drop onto me. I wanted to drop mine on him. I got on top of him. I would never done it before. I could not really believe it; I was doing this. I was inventing something.
I held him and put him in. He felt deeper in me. I will never forget it. I was in charge and he liked it. I held his hands down. He pretended he was trying to break free. I let my tits touch his face. He went mad; he bucked. He split me in two. I pushed down. I could not believe it. One of his fingers flicked over my bum. I did it to him. He lifted and heaved.
I could not believe it. There was no end to it, no end to the new things. He did something. I copied him. I did something. He did it back. He took me from behind. I pushed back, forced more of him into me. I sucked him. He licked me. I made him c*m on my stomach. He sucked my toes. The whole room rocked and my face was so filled with smiles because I org*smed like never before.
Honestly I never knew Mike was a good f*cker until this day.

Get More S*x stories here: http://datebadoo..nl/2017/06/seduced-mike-fuked-me.html?m=1
Re: How I Seduced Mike Till He Fuked Me Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2017
LA click , LA have trailer accident
Re: How I Seduced Mike Till He Fuked Me Mercilessly by Olibboy: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who would I click. Off-Key
Re: How I Seduced Mike Till He Fuked Me Mercilessly by michb(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
LA Click, LA Blow

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Rubbing His Joystick On An Undercover Female Police Officer / Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.