Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) (20838 Views)

Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by lilmaydee(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Everybody is to blame for things like this; the government, society, family, teachers, female without self control, male without brain.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
This world is full of pain...to me the pain of a woman dumping her newborn in public because she can't care for him/her is worst than the labour pain she had in conceiving...even painful to us on this forum when we read about such things cry
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by 0b100100111: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
preccy69:
nd d idiot was foolishly giving without a condom

And the receiver aware that he was skin diving should have taken stringent measures.

It's was going deeper and harder and that never triggered a sense that sumtin was going deeper!

The receiver takes 90% of blame

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by richyie(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
I can't believe this.....when some pple are desperate for a child...someone still dumping child...God help usoo
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by james1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some people though.why not take the baby to an orphanage or give the baby to a family member.
This Is gross.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Adeoba10:
This one wey dey just dey dump new born baby anyhow, hope dey never dump Nigeria MOSES among, wey go librate us commot dis mess.
I read a story about C. Ronaldo that his mum wanted to aborted him...

somewhere far away, your english has aborted an innocent woman's pregnancy
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
The way babies are dumped here and there. .why not give to childless couple?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Teegelop(f): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
I think this is a new policy which unreserved ladies has emulated within few months ago. The rate at which babies are being dumped is too rampant. Shun intimacy if you cannot bear the consequences. In fact is it good to be reserved till after wedding.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Anoruo(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
What is it?

Tenim47:

IKOSI
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by kismetbelinfate(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
not surprised about the info.... cuz prostitutes dominate Apapa.... in fact I tired... u will enter a street only to find out those prostitutes resides in all the buildings there
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by preccy69(f): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:

And the receiver aware that he was skin diving should have taken stringent measures.

It's was going deeper and harder and that never triggered a sense that sumtin was going deeper!

The receiver takes 90% of blame
nd d giver was dat dumb to go skin diving with someone Hus nt his wife smh
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Dajugba: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Painful and hurt to read such. why such act after carrying the baby for 9 months. Well that which a man sow he will harvest in due season. My signature has much you need
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by brojoshua: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is a new and growing evil and wickedness by some Nigerians. People throwing away and killing their posterity. Surely God is judging us for all these satanic acts. So let all sinners and wicked people repent and turn from their wickedness that God also may have mercy on them and save them from destroying and being destroyed, for the one who is destroying is also being destroyed gradually and shall indeed be destroyed forever at the appointed time, unless he repents
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Prettyenit18(f): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Instead of dumping the poor baby in the bush, she should have kept the child in front of the child's father's house with a letter explicitly stating that he is the father. Then she should run away.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by sirfee(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Heatless mother,there is reward for every action .
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Anoruo:
Holy poo sad aye le ikosi oh
cheesy cheesy ikosi ko greenspring ni
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
judgedredd22:

somewhere far away, your english has aborted an innocent woman's pregnancy
Yeeh moku... You mean have gbagaun...
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Anoruo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lol. What is the right word jor

larrybee2017:

cheesy cheesy ikosi ko greenspring ni
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by LogicStatement: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
preccy69:
not all ladies,plus am still very much alive,we shud b talking about d idiot dat got her pregnant, u think dumping. a baby is easyyour babyits very wrong but d mother was either left to cope with being a single mother, wen she had no means nd couldn't watch d poor thing die of starvation or an ailment, she probably left d baby there hoping in her heart dat d baby myt b picked up,she didn't abort,kill,or flush it down d toilet,always c things d other way it myt nt b d way we c it or think it is
Pls don't justify crime. The mother has just committed murder. The wise thing she should have done is to take the baby to an orphanage home telling them she can't take care of the baby and they will put the baby up for adoption. This is better because she can track the whereabout of the baby and watch from a distance how the baby grows without spending a dine for the upkeeps
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Anoruo:
Lol. What is the right word jor

cheesy cheesy I know for you can't stop laughing. See wetin oyinbo people don do us common Yoruba you cannot spoke cheesy haba
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by preccy69(f): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
LogicStatement:

Pls don't justify crime. The mother has just committed murder. The wise thing she should have done is to take the baby to an orphanage home telling them she can't take care of the baby and they will put the baby up for adoption. This is better because she can track the whereabout of the baby and watch from a distance how the baby grows without spending a dine for the upkeeps
justify?? pls read it again
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Anoruo:
Holy poo sad aye le ikosi oh
@ na "ibosi" o
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by CallofDuty(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Human Beings!!!..Always quick to judge..as if they have not committed sin before of even worst than that....Rubbish!!
Do Not Judge!!!
…4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye?
You hypocrite! First take out the BIG FAT log of wood out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye...people go de form like say na them holy pass..mteeeeeew..

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Anoruo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Broda shabi una no gree teach me ni

larrybee2017:

cheesy cheesy I know for you can't stop laughing. See wetin oyinbo people don do us common Yoruba you cannot spoke cheesy haba
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by MrIcredible: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
bewla:
ic
Integrated circuit undecided

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
mrsefan:
probably the murder ( mother) can't kill a cockroache

my sister, u dey spell for africa
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
uzobaby:
The way babies are dumped here and there. .why not give to childless couple?

whats with u and my name?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
uzoormah:

whats with u and my name?
NNothing ooooooo grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
preccy69:
not all ladies,plus am still very much alive,we shud b talking about d idiot dat got her pregnant, u think dumping. a baby is easyyour babyits very wrong but d mother was either left to cope with being a single mother, wen she had no means nd couldn't watch d poor thing die of starvation or an ailment, she probably left d baby there hoping in her heart dat d baby myt b picked up,she didn't abort,kill,or flush it down d toilet,always c things d other way it myt nt b d way we c it or think it is
In an unrelated development, why do you hate guys so much?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
uzobaby:
NNothing ooooooo grin cheesy grin grin
u can have d baby but leave UZO alone...lol
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by LogicStatement: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
preccy69:
justify?? pls read it again
I understand u very well but I'm telling u that even if she had the intention of putting the baby there in the bush so that someone can pick him/her up is a stupid thing to do & murderous. What she should have done is to present herself and the baby at an orphanage home and put him/her up for adoption. In thàt way, the load is taken off her head and she can still claim back the child when he/she has fulfilled his/her dreams in life. You see how simple life would have been for all women who abandon their baby in the cold?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered / Eletric Cable Thief In Imo Beaten, Stripped & Paraded Unclad (Photos) / Man Repeatedly Break Into Army Base, Steals Over $7,000 Worth Of Soldiers’ Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.