Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) (20837 Views)

Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
uzoormah:

my sister, u dey spell for africa
my bro u de misunderstand for africa
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
uzoormah:

u can have d baby but leave UZO alone...lol
looooolll
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
mrsefan:
my bro u de misunderstand for africa

Mr sefan... are u sure ur not a guy.. maybe i misunderstood ur gender
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
uzobaby:
looooolll
Nice knowing u
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by saajus: 2:07am On Jun 12, 2017
preccy69:
not all ladies,plus am still very much alive,we shud b talking about d idiot dat got her pregnant, u think dumping. a baby is easyyour babyits very wrong but d mother was either left to cope with being a single mother, wen she had no means nd couldn't watch d poor thing die of starvation or an ailment, she probably left d baby there hoping in her heart dat d baby myt b picked up,she didn't abort,kill,or flush it down d toilet,always c things d other way it myt nt b d way we c it or think it is

What are you talking about? Can you do it? Someone dropped a baby in the bush where dangerous animals can hurt and she's hoping someone will pickup. That's illogical. If that's her mission, why not take the baby to a motherless home. there are many motherless homes that will gladly accept him/her. if na dropping..Why not in front of Dangote's house. Why not in front of Government house.Why not in front of a Church. She's not worthy to be called woman.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 12, 2017
uzoormah:

Nice knowing u
it's a pleasure ...have a wonderful week
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2017
nawa this is now the order of the day, from Owerri to Abia, then, Lagos, it's well.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by preccy69(f): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2017
saajus:

What are you talking about? Can you do it? Someone dropped a baby in the bush where dangerous animals can hurt and she's hoping someone will pickup. That's illogical. If that's her mission, why not take the baby to a motherless home. there are many motherless homes that will gladly accept him/her. if na dropping..Why not in front of Dangote's house. Why not in front of Government house.Why not in front of a Church. She's not worthy to be called woman.

I never said it was d ryt thing to do
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by preccy69(f): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2017
cyborg123:

In an unrelated development, why do you hate guys so much?
because dey r guys
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
nawa this is now the order of the day, from Owerri to Abia then Lagos, it's well.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
preccy69:
because dey r guys
That's a very weak argument dear. I assume you have met the bad ones in our gender but that is not a good reason for hasty generalization.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by preccy69(f): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
cyborg123:

That's a very weak argument dear. I assume you have met the bad ones in our gender but that is not a good reason for hasty generalization.
nt thriving for a strong one,its my opinion,I don't have time for argument, neither am I trying to prove anything
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
preccy69:
nt thriving for a strong one,its my opinion,I don't have time for argument, neither am I trying to prove anything
Oh... sorry o, I wasn't in for argument either. I just thought I could change your mind. Take care.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Ickes: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
jenyna:
Heartless people everywhere
God is the creator of all things. So many people pay so much to get pregnant, but still keep trying. These ones throw theirs away without even looking out to those who can confidently take care of those Gods gift to them no minding how it came to pass.
God please help us to realize ourselves in this part of the world. So many things are gradually going out of place.
[i][/i]
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Bush In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) by Ickes: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
preccy69:
not all ladies,plus am still very much alive,we shud b talking about d idiot dat got her pregnant, u think dumping. a baby is easyyour babyits very wrong but d mother was either left to cope with being a single mother, wen she had no means nd couldn't watch d poor thing die of starvation or an ailment, she probably left d baby there hoping in her heart dat d baby myt b picked up,she didn't abort,kill,or flush it down d toilet,always c things d other way it myt nt b d way we c it or think it is
Are you telling us that no one can be of help to that baby. The baby is already exposed to unknown dangers outside. Evil is evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered / Man Repeatedly Break Into Army Base, Steals Over $7,000 Worth Of Soldiers’ Goods / Eletric Cable Thief In Imo Beaten, Stripped & Paraded Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.