Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? (53441 Views)

Nigeria University Workers To Commence Warning Strike From Monday / Covenant University Would Produce A Nobel Laureate Before 2022 - Oyedepo / Please, Who Knows When Covenant University Would Be Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Albert0011(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2017
What of NOUN nkor?....did my final year exam since last year october nd i hav also submitted my project.up till nw i hav nt heared anytin frm them again,i regret evet goin dat schl.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Gkemz: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2017
bigsmoke2:
UNIBEN AAU TASUED OOU IMSU for obvious reasons sad
Popularly known for cultism.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by mufadem2012: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2017
I reserve my saying. hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Tansian University. University of scammers including the owner

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by nizelgirl(f): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2017
ESUT that school is a dream killer. They almost frustrated us if not God's intervention.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2017
LAUTECH ni o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Data75: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2017
LAUTECH cos LAUTECH has a school is a scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by nonxo007(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Gee001:
MADONNA UNIVERSITY
Caritas (university) glorified secondary school

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Choiszman(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2017
beardlessdude:
a joke? I couldn't laugh.

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Bigii(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Nutase:
UNIAGRIC Makurdi MBA takes at least 5 to 10 years to complete.

Really annoying that project takes 6 to 10 years for them to approve it. May God forgive Dr. ........lemme not mention names but its really painful that one lecturer takes over 5 years to review a project after completing your course work in 18 months.

DAT one na school

My lil ones are there suffering.

Nothing good comes from TIV land, their mentality is wacked

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by jay2smart19(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2017
beardlessdude:
FUT na school?
Very useless place. I have to leave in 200lvl as at 2008 (i don't know if it's better now) and start afresh in UNN.
bros, say because u no fit cope no make am bad na. I knw ur type plenty. some finish dia cgpa Sote dem no fit change club like u.
Fut minna is a fine school. leave it at dat.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by TheWordist(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2017
bigsmoke2:
. Benson Idahosa University BIU. Go there and probate like never before..

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by jay2smart19(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2017
DanXplore:

I graduated from FUTMinna. That school is useless. All Nigerian schools are useless
how many years did it take u to graduate n wat is d grade u grad with?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Awoleesu(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2017
UNIMAID... if you're not set to enlist in the armed forces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by supaphlymee(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2017
PHILUX20:
AAU EKPOMA...ONE OF THE MOST RUGGED UNIVERSITY IN AFRICA. CULTISM AND KILLINGS IN AAU EKPOMA.
Kilings ke,u were told about dis killings or u see am happen
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by jay2smart19(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2017
AjiChris:
could you plz states ur reasons?
he already did. read it again.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2017
A University professor wrote an expressive message to his students at the doctorate, masters and bachelors levels and placed it at the entrance in a university in South Africa.
And this is the message;

*"Collapsing any nation does not require use of atomic bombs or the use of long range missiles. It only requires lowering the quality of education and allowing cheating in the examinations by the students".*

The patient dies in the hands of such doctors

And the buildings collapse in the hands of such engineers

And the money is lost in the hands of such accountants

And humanity dies in the hands of such religious scholars

And justice is lost in the hands of such judges...

*"The collapse of education is the collapse of the nation"*

10 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2017
beardlessdude:
UNIBEN. Go and get killed. Lol
Watin wan kill them? I no know why una no dey get brain for this Nairaland l.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by hush15: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Which Naija university no get comma, and you all dey blame Dino.

Education in Nigeria is whacked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by raychaelle007: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2017
cruzydal:
The worst uni is Madonna
Lautech
Landmark
Oou
Ansu
Uniabuja
All cotonou schools (sorry 2 deviate)

Will you keep quiet, great madonna university, a university with a difference.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by jay2smart19(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Benue state university. strike is an annual festival. some lectures are still using 1975 syllable n note to teach.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by lobiologs(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2017
i can't believe i went through the 1st page and didnt see unad.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2017
DanXplore:

I graduated from FUTMinna. That school is useless. All Nigerian schools are useless
Please why did you say the school is useless?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by imstrong1: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2017
jay2smart19:

bros, say because u no fit cope no make am bad na. I knw ur type plenty. some finish dia cgpa Sote dem no fit change club like u.
Fut minna is a fine school. leave it at dat.
no mind the guy! He couldn't stand the heat of his course, understand what he meant, but the stress there is not really worth it..

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by NobleRomm(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2017
besticality:
Ekiti State University (EKSU)
: After writing exams, they tell you they can't find your script and you will have to pay for 'Make-Up exams. Even at that, no show. Na only God go help me collect my cert. From them because am even confused now

please can u spear sometime and tell me more abt EKSU...
my brother is aspiring for the school.... tanx
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2017
beardlessdude:
UNIBEN. Go and get killed. Lol
Lol..hope you know that Ekosodin is different from uniben's premises? If you go to night class regularly, you'll know that uniben is quite safe, people walk around even when it's almost midnight. Ekosodin is a different case grin
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Chudyfuto:

Am in Biochemistry department. No biology isnt compulsory bro
pls get your facts rights. This is Electric/Electronics dept. Agric or biology is compulsory

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Okay ABU Zaria
AB what?

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Gbamet(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
bigsmoke2:
UNIBEN
AAU
TASUED
OOU
IMSU
for obvious reasons sad
Why you mention tasued?
Are you a tasudite?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Prinzyy: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Xsem:
South eastern university Enugu Ezike
Have they started ? Saw their signboard last time i visited village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / Difference Between "AM" And "I'M" / See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.