Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? (53554 Views)

Nigeria University Workers To Commence Warning Strike From Monday / Covenant University Would Produce A Nobel Laureate Before 2022 - Oyedepo / Please, Who Knows When Covenant University Would Be Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Sirnucee(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2017
animalscientist:
Are U A Ladokite?
intimidation we condone not
lautech is an excuse for a school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Gee001:
MADONNA UNIVERSITY
You don't know what you are saying
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
You were kidding about unilorin right? maybe u never did well and then rusticated? one of the best and most sought after university in Nigeria....that I by the grace of God graduated from? u must be high on expired zobo...unilorin don set the pace already...my alma amata
galadima77:
FuT minna and UniIlorin....Gosh, I so cherish those universities that I wouldn't want my enemy attending those schools and have their names on their certificates.
E go pain me die!!
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by 2undeajigs: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2017
MADONNA UNIVERSITY.

Ultra Religious(hypocrites),
Zero Human rights for students,
Horrible quality of living for students,
Mad people everywhere(literally),
Filthy disgusting Enviroment,
Lets not even talk about the "Father founder"
Lies about course accreditation,
Its an ill-equipped,substandard institution.

if Mad-U is your only option, calculate all the fees from yr 1 -yr5 and invest it in some other productive venture(eg. Farming business).
That school will ruin your youth.you will Metamorphose from a happy vibrant human-being to a sad depressed, emotionally scarred future psyco.

DONT PAY FOR YOUR OWN IMPRISONMENT & SUBJUGATION.
STAY AWAY FROM MAD-U !!!!!!!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by onward4life(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2017
beardlessdude:
UNIBEN. Go and get killed. Lol

Uniben na the safest skool 2go
Just wear rompy old clothes
Use arm set instead with rubber bands
Dey sweep and they sleep with church matter
U go graduate ur dept no go even know ur real names sef
#ekosodin 2005

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Xsem(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Prinzyy:
Have they started ? Saw their signboard last time i visited village.
Lemme make call
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by robertito7(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2017
jonnytad:

Pls, remove OOU frm ur list, i wonder how comment without facts. When last have you heard about strike or fight in oou? Smh.
am sorry to say but OOU is the worst school ever in the history of nigerian schools.......Ever !!, trust me
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Shollay20(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2017
I THINK KWASU MALATE WORTH VISITING BEST UNI AND KILLING IT SINCE YEAR 2009

UNILORIN STRESS IS TOO MUCH..

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2017
NobleRomm:

please can u spear sometime and tell me more abt EKSU...
my brother is aspiring for the school.... tanx

I actually didn't want to comment on what the other person posted about Eksu. But I felt the need to do that now cause he might want to lead some person (s) astray.Ekiti state university is one of the best university in southwest Nigeria. For some years now they av been enjoying uninterrupted academic programme,most of there courses are accredited. U can visit there website to know more ornif u av someone there to confirm and never draw conclusion without proper findings.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Augustinaameh(f): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Lautech......lol
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by maxnedu11(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2017
all of unah were put the schools you graduated from try well aah, remember the internet never forgets.....shakes head and spits!!!
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Kano University of science and Technology, wudil. A.KA KUST, Wudil where u will read ur Life out till u get partial blindness. Lol grin . well, I love d sch for jux dis reason. where u av to b serious b4 u can graduate witout any problem within ur estimated years u r to stay there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by paradigmshift(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2017
ovoP:
Y?

so so book dem dey read, no fun, no social life. abeg
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by gazilion: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2017
2undeajigs:
MADONNA UNIVERSITY.

Ultra Religious(hypocrites),
Zero Human rights for students,
Horrible quality of living for students,
Mad people everywhere(literally),
Filthy disgusting Enviroment,
Lets not even talk about the "Father founder"
Lies about course accreditation,
Its an ill-equipped,substandard institution.

if Mad-U is your only option, calculate all the fees from yr 1 -yr5 and invest it in some other productive venture(eg. Farming business).
That school will ruin your youth.you will Metamorphose from a happy vibrant human-being to a sad depressed, emotionally scarred future psyco.

DONT PAY FOR YOUR OWN IMPRISONMENT & SUBJUGATION.
STAY AWAY FROM MAD-U !!!!!!!!!!!

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by WHALEY7(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Landmark Uni

I'm sure you don't hav an idea of what your saying. Lol

cruzydal:
The worst uni is Madonna
Lautech
Landmark
Oou
Ansu
Uniabuja
All cotonou schools (sorry 2 deviate)
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by NeeKlaus: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Mhizgracie01:
Lol..hope you know that Ekosodin is different from uniben's premises? If you go to night class regularly, you'll know that uniben is quite safe, people walk around even when it's almost midnight. Ekosodin is a different case grin
Lols! True.. but recently, inside school has become more like Ekosodin. Many people have been "obtained" inside school within the last two weeks. cheesy
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2017
beardlessdude:
FUT na school?
Very useless place. I have to leave in 200lvl as at 2008 (i don't know if it's better now) and start afresh in UNN.
Guy may b d school withdraw u due to u can't cope wit d SCH standard dats y u hate d sch wit passion..... tank God d sch gave u a betta option in life to forward again. so don't accuse d sch for their hardworking..... i so much love dat sch. Hardworking sch a place u will alwz dream of to b if u want to apply for tertiary institution again. grin
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by joezy11(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2017
bigsmoke2:
UNIBEN
AAU
TASUED
OOU
IMSU
for obvious reasons sad
AAU is a good school, there's nothing like cultism or any killing in d school environment. all those things you hear about AAU are false
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2017
Kingpinukecy:
Guy may b d school withdraw u due to u can't cope wit d SCH standard dats y u hate d sch wit passion..... tank God d sch gave u a betta option in life to forward again. so don't accuse d sch for their hardworking..... i so much love dat sch. Hardworking sch a place u will alwz dream of to b if u want to apply for tertiary institution again. grin
he said he left the school as far back as 2008. Has FUT started their 1.5 rubbish then?

It wasn't until 2014 set they began advising people to withdraw. Think before you talk.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by nobsalis: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2017
mjaylala:
kogi state university. ...... recent strike can make u grow grey while staying at home....be warned

are Dey still on strike?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by godfather1996: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]LAUTECH. I petty 4 our mbbs students.
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
joezy11:

AAU is a good school, there's nothing like cultism or any killing in d school environment. all those things you hear about AAU are false
shocked the day cultists finish in AAU, i would develop wings and fly.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by dola139: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2017
LAUTECH
more gist
www.naijalatest.tk
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Ftea: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2017
FUT is a best school I known..... am an alumni, dere academic pursuit is d best
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by OAUTemitayo: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2017
nobsalis:

are Dey still on strike?
No, They are just starting
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2017
jonnytad:

What is obvious about OOU.... pls tell me?
Strike? When was the last time the school went on strike?
Academics excellent? When last have you been to the school? Pls stop writing without assurance of what you write. Grow!!!
thank you, was actually shocked wen I saw him mention OOU. Some people are just naturally stupid

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Tansian University. University of scammers including the owner
University of scammers bt I guess u graduated 4rm there

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by darlingnuel(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
NOUN-Thats like a total waste of time.
Would you be kind enough to talk about it in details?
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2017
robertito7:
am sorry to say but OOU is the worst school ever in the history of nigerian schools.......Ever !!, trust me
will u shut up, how is oou the worst school, you all just type without reasoning. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by CuddleBear(f): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2017
darlingnuel:
Would you be kind enough to talk about it in details?
National open university.
Its a parttime university and run regular degree programs
Re: Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? by stainless239(f): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2017
all schools of nursing

wasting people's time since the days of Florence Nightingale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.