Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) (21977 Views)

Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Branded PDP Campaign Buses Launched In Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by VocalWalls: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

who will restructure when u know the truth about Buhari

The people are restructuring for themselves.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nonaira1: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

It was very right to imprison Nnamdi Cow.

The protesters aren't harmless go to an IPOB protester and say Biafra is dead and see what he will do to u

Stfu you lying mongrel. Ipob have always been peaceful. Heck there is a video of a man, based on his look i believe he was from the north, that attacked an IPOB female in that same rivers state simply because she wore a hat with the biafran flag. That caught others attention which turned into a mob circling around both of them. They could have easily lynched that man instead the IPOB resolved the situation by having the man explain himself and apologize to the woman. That video is on Goddamn facebook

Ipob have always been peaceful so wtf you smoking.

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
You see, I noticed this tribal madness is not rampant on other social medias like FB and TWITTER because there is no anonymity. But everyone is faceless here and can spdw trash. Almost everyone here has become a reactive tribalist, where everyone wants to defend their tribe. NL for all its positives has allowed tribalism to thrive. ncan,afonja,Igbo rubbish. The NL rules are being broken and no one is doing anything. We all know the destructive impact of the media in the rwandan genocide.
The Ideology of the IPOB is simply hatred. I have watched videos, an active member of the RBL and the things I see or hear is saddening. Those on the Nigerian side are not better.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
The mods needs to do something about this OP. His propaganda is 2nd to none. This is a deliberate fake news and I am surprised the thread is left standing.

Last time, he started a fake news about a newspaper company he started whereas it was a weekly publication of a church and he was passing it off as his own. When he was caught, he went silent.

Mods do something about this dude else he will use Nairaland for his propaganda, seeking for people to click his YouTube link.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Twelve30(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thewrath:
Fake
Looks fake to me too, but no matter how fake it is... things are really gettn out of hand.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
EmeeNaka:
To be Frank, The problems in the East is not more than the problems in other parts of Nigeria. I don't also blame any components of Nigeria for the problems. It's completely politicians but why Buhari's leadership is the major promoter of division is his statements and body language.
There is no way East will dialogue if the condition for that is not there. The struggle against Nigeria constitution started in Obasanjo era,he set up constitutional conference and later abandoned it, it came up again in Jonathan's era, he set up National conference which brought a report, and when Buhari entered, he, with different dangerous tone of his govt, vowed not to have anything to do with the conference report. How else do the people dialogue? National Assembly can't do anything,so the blame on Igbo or Eastern members in National assembly is not right. This is not the first time Nigerians call for Restructuring but only this government dismissed the idea completely. Buhari's government is making peaceful change impossible and the situation is looking gloomy.This government cannot face the kind of pressure Goodluck Jonathan faced but he steered Nigeria ship without bloodshed, but Buhari is laying foundation of bad things. War is very bad,just as you said, it favours no one. Federal govt has to talk to her people and implement the necessary changes.

Even if Gej has continued we will never allow that national conference to be implemented. Y? It was not balanced, the number of southerners are more than the north. They vote what they like. They compile it without other key members of the conference and u expect the north to bow down 2 that nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Just listen to yourself; how did the FG or Buhari divide this country?

Did Buhari identified any tribe as the pillars of his govt or campaigned against the Igbos?

What was he supposed to sit down and talk about (I presume you meant to negotiate Biafra) when as president, like others before him, his oath of office had already bound him to protect the integrity of Nigeria?

How did Buhari or northerners stop Igbos from investing and developing Igboland?

How are the northerners or Buhari holding Igbos behind from advancing themselves?

How is Buhari or northerners responsible for the looting of Igbo resources by their own governors or for not developing their own states?

Who is stopping any Igbo man from joining any political and standing to be elected as president?

Typical Igbo excuses, ranting and baseless mentality of marginalisation and victimisation has isolated them and alienated them against other tribes.

Was Buhari responsible for the incessant insults and threats directed at himself and other tribes by Kanu and IPOB through Radio Biafra?

You Igbos love to blame anyone and everyone for your own mistakes but yourselves - its about time you wake and smell the coffee.

You have threatened, insulted and abused northerners to breaking point; now they don't want you anymore.
The issue of referendum is no longer relevant; they are not dragging with you but agreeing with you to have your freedom to Biafra; so simply and peacefully pack out and go - as you can see our ppl are already relocating without a fuss, so equally tell your own to do the same.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Have you called for the police or DSS to arrest the arewa youths who issued that all igbos should leave their region? If your answer is no, then you are a hypocrite and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Which DSS? Last time I check you said DSS don't exist. We have Daura State Security.

You want Biafra and Biafra u shall get.

KANU said u want war not referendum. War u shall get.

Park ur load leave our Almajiri land Abeg.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Which DSS? Last time I check you said DSS don't exist. We have Daura State Security.

You want Biafra and Biafra u shall get.

KANU said u want war not referendum. War u shall get.

Park ur load leave our Almajiri land Abeg.

First of all, I wasn't talking to you.

Secondly, if you don't want the dss to arrest those arewa criminals, then tell your daura Secret Service to stop receiving payment of salaries gotten from oil money from the Niger delta.

Use your aboki money from the north, then we shall take you seriously
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
dragonking2:

First of all, I wasn't talking to you.

Secondly, if you don't want the dss to arrest those arewa criminals, then tell your daura Secret Service to stop receiving payment of salaries gotten from oil money from the Niger delta.

Use your aboki money from the north, then we shall take you seriously

Allow the Niger Deltans to speak not you Igbos.

Nigerians recognized DSS as department of State Security. It is working 4 Nigerians alone not those who call them Daura state security bcux of genetic hatred.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Allow the Niger Deltans to speak not you Igbos.

Nigerians recognized DSS as department of State Security. It is working 4 Nigerians alone not those who call them Daura state security bcux of genetic hatred.
I am a Niger deltan.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by AskProf: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

The drumbeats of war should stop. In wars or conflicts,everybody is a loser.

The sad thing is that those that are sounding the drums of war are either living outside Nigeria like Nnamdi Kanu,or they were born after the Civil war.

Even those here on Nairaland thinks Violence and war, is like what they see on action and war movies. Where the shooting looks like fun.

In conflicts,loved one's and relatives get killed. And lives are permanently and forever ruined.

What is bad?

Are you tired of drumming the beats of war?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
dragonking2:
I am a Niger deltan.

Shut up you're not. I know u here on Nairaland. So don't come here and lie. Unity Beggar forcefully associating himself with ND.

One thing about u is you're not ashame of lying. You don't consider lying as an offense.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Shut up you're not. I know u here on Nairaland. So don't come here and lie. Unity Beggar forcefully associating himself with ND.

One thing about u is you're not ashame of lying. You don't consider lying as an offense.
Since you claim that I am not a Niger deltan (from delta state to be precise) prove it.

If you can't prove it, then you are worthless.

BTW, you can't report me to the MOD after telling me to shut up and calling me a unity beggar which is an insult.

(Yes, I know your antics here)

I waiting
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Since you claim that I am not a Niger deltan (from delta state to be precise) prove it.

If you can't prove it, then you are worthless.

BTW, you can't report me to the MOD after telling me to shut up and calling me a unity beggar which is an insult.

(Yes, I know your antics here)

I waiting

Shatap. Liar.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by naturebase: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
OMG this is from presidential down to that my1 side after Rumuola

watch video this is so sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkQMRyVL-9M

As much as I agree with you on unity, I must ask you this question.

Did you ask them if they are leaving the state?

Could it be that they are construction workers going to work or heading back home ?

Maybe they work in the cattle market ?

There are so many possible reasons.

Please do not mislead people with this picture and your video of the picture. At least confirm your story before sharing.

Stay blessed. One Nigeria.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Shatap. Liar.
As usual, you can't provide a single proof. So who is the liar?

Now, shut the fvck up and get lost.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
So untrue
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

If only every Easterner can be as reasonable as you. We have had a reasonable discussion without insults,and that is why i like the write ups of Afam4eva,as he is not into insults or name callings.

Thanks EmeeNaka,and i hope the healing Nigeria needs will come from people like you and i.

What I don't like about your kind is the hypocrisy....

You usually insult and ridicule Igbo people, when the reply you back with insults, you'll start the long talk of how Hate-filled Igbos are undecided

Or how insultive Igbo people are

Even this Igbo people you feel are not "insultive" is probably because the are not in the mood or the are not provoked...

Afam4eva was a Moderator before, so by default/psychology he will probably be diplomatic in his comments...
He was even accused of being baised by some people here.. including your man Omenka
I don tey for Nairaland, this is my new account, no be today matter.
I'm also diplomatic at times, other times I reply fire for fire cool

Just see your comment, on how you were blaming every thing on Igbos, Easterners...
Exonerating Buhari, you didn't even talk about the Arewa group that gave the quick notice..

You just jumped to your usual hobby of Igbo this Igbo that, Easterners this, bla bla bla...

If someone responded to you in the same vein, you'll classify the person as being hateful grin
Mtcheww...

Which President has openly called a group of people 5%, and still went ahead to carry out his spoken agenda.

Apart from Federal Character Ministeral appointments, that Deranged old lunatic did not appoint up to 3% Igbo people in his Government, out of all his appointments...

I'm not an IPOB member, so anytime I have arguments with them about Biafra and Buhari, the always bring up this comment and his actions
And I'm left speechless, because it is the fact..

Buhari fueled the current agitation, so undiplomatic...
His words, composure and actions are all divisive

Keep denying it, that's your duty

7 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
dragonking2:
As usual, you can't provide a single proof. So who is the liar?

Now, shut the fvck up and get lost.

It will be waste of time to be digging ur post. But u are not a Niger Deltan

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by dragonking2: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

It will be waste of time to be digging ur post. But u are not a Niger Deltan
Lol, it is now waste of time. I can as well call you an Afonja then. Shior
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by AK481(m): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Did Buhari identified any tribe as the pillars of his govt or campaigned against the Igbos?

What was he supposed to sit down and talk about (I presume you meant to negotiate Biafra) when as president, like others before him, his oath of office had already bound him to protect the integrity of Nigeria?

How did Buhari or northerners stop Igbos from investing and developing Igboland?

How are the northerners or Buhari holding Igbos behind from advancing themselves?

How is Buhari or northerners responsible for the looting of Igbo resources by their own governors or for not developing their own states?

Who is stopping any Igbo man from joining any political and standing to be elected as president?

Typical Igbo excuses, ranting and baseless mentality of marginalisation and victimisation has isolated them and alienated them against other tribes.

Was Buhari responsible for the incessant insults and threats directed at himself and other tribes by Kanu and IPOB through Radio Biafra?

You Igbos love to blame anyone and everyone for your own mistakes but yourselves - its about time you wake and smell the coffee.

You have threatened, insulted and abused northerners to breaking point; now they don't want you anymore.
The issue of referendum is no longer relevant; they are not dragging with you but agreeing with you to have your freedom to Biafra; so simply and peacefully pack out and go - [b]as you can see our ppl are already relocating [/b]without a fuss, so equally tell your own to do the same.

Mumu boy

What's is their economic importance to the region?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by AskProf: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

If only every Easterner can be as reasonable as you. We have had a reasonable discussion without insults,and that is why i like the write ups of Afam4eva,as he is not into insults or name callings.

Thanks EmeeNaka,and i hope the healing Nigeria needs will come from people like you and i.

Reasonable like you?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Igboesika: 12:37am On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

Nairaland started putting things promoting this Biafraudians on FP.

Facebook bowed to pressure of their noise. Facebook and Nairaland fuccked up for giving IPOB a voive
Lolzz, have you forgotten that you are one of those that made Biafra and KANU popular by your diff topics you have created so far ?.
Thanks a lot shaaa.
I am sure you must be biting your finger by now.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 1:31am On Jun 12, 2017
AK481:

Mumu boy

What's is their economic importance to the region?

Look into the mirror and see a typical example of a mumu from the ppl who cannot understand that they are no longer wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by booblacain(m): 1:38am On Jun 12, 2017
[sup][/sup]
SIRmanjar:

Hahaha! don't stop beating the drums of war ..keep opening threads you can use to taunt ibos..Im go be una like film..Thanks to nairaland it helped fuel the hausa vs ibo beef.

Honestly, Seun did a very horrible thing to this country. All ib the name of traffic and competition.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 1:41am On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

developing Igbo land should be left to the governors

Igbo governors, Igbo ppl; who cares, just get out and go back to your Bifla/

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 12, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Nigeria is actually headed for a doom. The Federal govt thought that their so called rhetorics of building good economy can pacify Nigerians now. There is no amount of railway, expressways, Hospital renovation or any infrastructure that can make Nigerians see themselves as one at the moment. So when we talk about sitting down and discussing and proffering solutions and implementing, this present APC regime thought it's needless. There has to be an atmosphere of understanding and relative peace for people to appreciate govt efforts. As it stands now, the theory of sitting on a keg of gun powder is before us. Little thing now can ignite a chain of bloodshed that can precipitate into a full blown civil war.
Buhari is the most divisive, dangerous and foolish leader since the end of civil war and will be blamed for setting a stage for internal strife among components of Nigeria .
Buhari is the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Hang yourself
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 12, 2017
EzeUche:
Unfortunately Buhari led to this unfortunate events.

Calling the entire East 5%

Imprisoning Nnamdi Kanu

Nigerian soldiers killed innocent protesters throughout the East including Port Harcourt
Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal. He's lucky he got released
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 6:01am On Jun 12, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Who is stopping any Igbo man from joining any political party and standing to be elected as president?

The issue of referendum is no longer relevant; they are not dragging with you but agreeing with you to have your freedom to Biafra; so simply and peacefully pack out and go - as you can see our ppl are already relocating without a fuss, so equally tell your own to do the same.
The problem you have is that you think by that so called quit notice,the North has done greatly to themselves. In Igbo we say that,anybody that bar you from his house has spoken for both of you and that means,the person who bar you can't also come to your house. The insults of IPOB,MASSOB and Igbos like me doesn't in any way necessitate the kind of reaction the Northern Youth give. You sound as if Igbos has been blown off. You have never seen conflict, it may not get to violence but there will be reaction. If you chase Igbos out of North,you have by that action, placed economic embargo on Igbo businesses and I can tell that it will degenerate. More than 5000tons of Dangote cement alone cross River Niger into East on daily basis.Heavy amount of Agricultural products enters east on daily basis from North,pharmaceuticals, Sugar, Flour,and Packaged foods. You think they will be allowed to enter again? The reaction of Northern Youths are unwarranted, Maybe they read too much meaning into social media fracas. I have been an ardent IPOBian but I have paid big amount of money for a warehouse in Lagos. The only reason why the agitation is gaining more ground is because FG, instead of listening and talking reasonably, appear to be adamant and spiteful.
Nigeria is always shaky, it's different government who came in that normally calm down nerves. The anger in North over GEJ election in 2011 led to killings there and makes GEJ to visit North often and kept assuring them of his government efforts towards and ended up working for them more than others. Buhari has be a president of Nigeria for once and not President of those that supported him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill To Scrap FERMA / Riot In Onitsha? / Middle Belt Youths Berate Wike, Say He Has Crossed ‘the Red Line’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.