Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) (21986 Views)

Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Branded PDP Campaign Buses Launched In Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
sammyp01:
Port Harcourt is not igbo Land
it is
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
laribari:

...............but kanu proved otherwise. That young man has been violent especially in words and has been careless with it.

You can actually beat drum of war with your mouth.

Really, igbo are peaeful people.

thank u for disassociating Igbos from liepods
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kellibae:

It may sound over stating but thats the fact.
The tribalsm u see outside( i mean in real life)
Is orchestrated by what they see or read online.
Misinformation ,Stereotyping ,Generalizatin. Etc

Most were what they read online and keep it at the back of their minds and act based on it.
Its natural thats human being for u.

I heard Afonja on the road last week Nairaland contributed to this
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
NaMeAboki:

You are merely making unnecessary excuses for Igbo bad behaviour; Kanu and IPOB radio Biafra are until recently insulting and threatening northerners in particular and Nigerians in general, with the tacit approval of Igbo leaders who chose to remain silent.

There is always a limit to provocation and Igbos have successfully pushed the tolerance of northern youths to that limit.

It is not the first time that Igbos had provoked such northern reaction; recall during GEJ's time when Igbo state govts were selectively arresting, detaining and profiling innocent northerners as Boko Haram suspects - even though till today there had not been a single Boko Haram member or attack ever anywhere near Igboland; yet Igbos still found cause to use it as an excuse to exert their hatred on northerners.

This shameful discrimination did not stop until northerners, likewise threatened similar retaliation; only then did GEJ stepped in and stopped this unwholesome Igbo action.

No, I disagree, the recent northern youth Kaduna declaration is quite an appropriate and proportionate response to Igbo agitation for separation: Igbos hate northerners and don't want to be part of Nigeria; then what is wrong if a husband finally agrees to divorce the wife who never allowed him peace with her demand for divorce?
The marriage is now over; Igbos should therefore be happy that they are free to go their own way; so let them go back and develop Biafra.

You said you are Biafran but just admitted to paying big money for a shop in Lagos - shame one you, why not go and establish one in Igboland; you ppl continue to develop other ppl's land yet cry marginalisation and blame them for your own regional underdevelopment.

separate igbo from Liepod
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
catherineokezie:

I concur with u, I witnessed the Hausa/Fulani conflict with the Yoruba in 1999@ mile 12 it was really a scary one

I have seen u in Port Harcourt today
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
catherineokezie:

I concur with u, I witnessed the Hausa/Fulani conflict with the Yoruba in 1999@ mile 12 it was really a scary one

I have seen u in Port Harcourt sometime
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
humphrey50:
I dnt tink dis is true
is your business
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
samfuntua:
Brothers Trucks Like the one in the picture comes and lives PHC almost everyday
And beside Northerners are living for RAMADAN and after Salah break, you will see them coming back in droves.

this is not one of my propaganda videos
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
iLiquidator:
Igbo's want Biafra and they shall have it. Let them vacate our lands. We northerners are tired of this nonsense. Let Nigeria Disintegrate.

I am Igbo but not a Biafra supporter. pls take it easy with us. pls. why not chase al Biafra supporters

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Where I do business is my choice. I don't think I need lecture on that.
The Arewa Youth never call for separation, if they do, that will be a welcomed development. They just want to expel the Igbos/Easterners from North and confiscate their properties. Arewa Youth should reject the devil and all his work, they will do it by asking their governors also not to take any oil money this month onwards. Most of them are waiting for oil money to go and collect salary. Most of them are waiting for revenue that accrued from East and west to pay hospital bill, food and others. The Arewa youth call is a trick that will not stop the agitation for Biafra, it will escalate it and possibly bring for Nigeria, what no one will be proud of.

Look at you, a self confessed Biafran wishing to break away from Nigeria yet unwilling to invest in his beloved Biafra but in somebody's land (Lagos) in the country he hates and wants to leave - I say Hypocrite, shame on you.
So the northern youths did not call for separation?
LOL, its either you did not read their declaration or a stark illiterate - what do you think a quit notice means?
Empty chest beating; Igbo oyel, Igbo oyel; LOL, how much oil does Igboland yield, oh less than 3%, big deal; in that case you guys can go and drink your oyel but pls pls pls, get out.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Look at you, a self confessed Biafran wishing to break away from Nigeria yet unwilling to invest in his beloved Biafra but in somebody's land (Lagos) in the country he hates and wants to leave - I say Hypocrite, shame on you.
So the northern youths did not call for separation?
LOL, its either you did not read their declaration or a stark illiterate - what do you think a quit notice means?
Empty chest beating; Igbo oyel, Igbo oyel; LOL, how much oil does Igboland yield, oh less than 3%, big deal; in that case you guys can go and drink your oyel but pls pls pls, get out.

please separate Igbos from Ipob thanks
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
AHCB:
Already watched it. Subscribe to what exactly?

my YouTube channel
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gud night I love Nairaland
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by odysey: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Nigeria is actually headed for a doom. The Federal govt thought that their so called rhetorics of building good economy can pacify Nigerians now. There is no amount of railway, expressways, Hospital renovation or any infrastructure that can make Nigerians see themselves as one at the moment. So when we talk about sitting down and discussing and proffering solutions and implementing, this present APC regime thought it's needless. There has to be an atmosphere of understanding and relative peace for people to appreciate govt efforts. As it stands now, the theory of sitting on a keg of gun powder is before us. Little thing now can ignite a chain of bloodshed that can precipitate into a full blown civil war.
Buhari is the most divisive, dangerous and foolish leader since the end of civil war and will be blamed for setting a stage for internal strife among components of Nigeria.

Not Entirely true if the Major problems are fixed in 3 months and the minor in the following 4 months, justice and equality and compensation for all including the innocents killed during protests, clamping down and hard on Fulani herdsmen, re constructing the Nation and the north held accountable for all crimes especially religious killings, improved security, constant power, corruption checkmated Jobs provided, functional refineries and so much more off course we'll stay together.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by iLiquidator: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am Igbo but not a Biafra supporter. pls take it easy with us. pls. why not chase al Biafra supporters
In my mind I don't want Nigeria to disintegrate but due to this agitation and uncertainty I changed my mind. I want a peaceful and calm dissolution of Nigeria ( if it happens).

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by samJ17(m): 1:30am On Jun 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

The people chanting war are the young Liepod member
they hv no idea wat war is cry
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 3:38am On Jun 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Next time I will mention a mod name be very careful how u disobey Nairaland rules
You be forming bad nigga...shiit head grin
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:57am On Jun 13, 2017
good dem leave.... but I thought dem say Niger Delta is not part of the new republic yellowbar people are confusionist
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

..what do u mean like false images are u OK at all?
Who is sponsoring you?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Who is sponsoring you?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Karma is sponsoring you? Karma pays your bills? You think these things will unite this country or change what anyone thinks? No. You are simply increasing the hate in Nigeria. People have already taken unshakable sides and any video you put up is simply to oil that position they choose. Why is it hard to get that?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by sammyp01: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Prove it.
Because for all I know the igbo states are
Abia Anambra Imo,Enugu,Ebonyi.
Please do not claim Rivers state. You are not part of us and will never be.

quote author=IpobExposed post=57462593]

it is [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by rex444(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

The drumbeats of war should stop. In wars or conflicts,everybody is a loser.

The sad thing is that those that are sounding the drums of war are either living outside Nigeria like Nnamdi Kanu,or they were born after the Civil war.

Even those here on Nairaland thinks Violence and war, is like what they see on action and war movies. Where the shooting looks like fun.

In conflicts,loved one's and relatives get killed. And lives are permanently and forever ruined.

igbo,hausa, yoruba..and other tribes, nothing supersedes love, peace and unity. We must not fight to achieve peace, those projecting this war are the ones we all should fight against because they have taken the rights given to everyone and made it theirs.
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Now only if Yoruba use anger to battle the igbos

Hunger is a terrible thing it causes hallucinations and frustration which in turn leads to hate filled comments
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by catherineokezie(f): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have seen u in Port Harcourt sometime
Am not the one u saw, I am @ the north
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

The drumbeats of war should stop. In wars or conflicts,everybody is a loser.

The sad thing is that those that are sounding the drums of war are either living outside Nigeria like Nnamdi Kanu,or they were born after the Civil war.

Even those here on Nairaland thinks Violence and war, is like what they see on action and war movies. Where the shooting looks like fun.

In conflicts,loved one's and relatives get killed. And lives are permanently and forever ruined.

How old are you.....where have u heard that referendum means war......NIGERIA IS THE ONE BEATING DRUM OF WAR......ASKING TO BE ON UR OWN CAUSE AMALGAMATION HAS EXPIRED DOESN'T SOUND WAR OR EVEN WAR....if ua scared to ur pants.....write a petition to Nigeria government that ua scared of war pls they should let Biafra go without war
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2017
ezenwajosh:

How old are you.....where have u heard that referendum means war......NIGERIA IS THE ONE BEATING DRUM OF WAR......ASKING TO BE ON UR OWN CAUSE AMALGAMATION HAS EXPIRED DOESN'T SOUND WAR OR EVEN WAR

So Nnamdi Didn't preach hate right?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2017
catherineokezie:

Am not the one u saw, I am @ the north
have u been to Port Harcourt today
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

So Nnamdi Didn't preach hate right?

Nnamdi KANU doesn't have to preach me hate for me to hate my enemy.....I WAS NO FAN OF NIGERIA......u need not to be shown who ur enemies are
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Nnamdi KANU doesn't have to preach me hate for me to hate my enemy.....I WAS NO FAN OF NIGERIA......u need not to be shown who ur enemies are

So your enemy now is Yoruba right?
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by eezor: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
obyrich:
The fire you are igniting will consume you and your generation! Keep formenting hatred. Keep inciting violence. You will not escape judgement. Hausas are living peacefully here in Aba. The IPOB or MASSOB groups have never attacked any northerner here or threatened to do so. I bought barbecue (Suya) from an Huasaman this evening. Keep lying. If any blood is shed due to your misinformation, you and your generation unborn will pay for it.

U dey mind the idiots. This is usual way Hausa leaving in slaughter travel home. I stay phc. Woji precisely and work at trans Amadi area. This is just the way they travel home. It has been like this for decades. Ipob with their lies. God!
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
eezor:

U dey mind the idiots. This is usual way Hausa leaving in slaughter travel home. I stay phc. Woji precisely and work at trans Amadi area. This is just the way they travel home. It has been like this for decades. Ipob with their lies. God!

They spread lies and development grin everywhere they go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidency Lied On Buhari ICC Invitation – PDP / Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) / Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.