Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) (21983 Views)

Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Branded PDP Campaign Buses Launched In Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by HungerBAD: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
ezenwajosh:

How old are you.....where have u heard that referendum means war......NIGERIA IS THE ONE BEATING DRUM OF WAR......ASKING TO BE ON UR OWN CAUSE AMALGAMATION HAS EXPIRED DOESN'T SOUND WAR OR EVEN WAR....if ua scared to ur pants.....write a petition to Nigeria government that ua scared of war pls they should let Biafra go without war

Write in English please.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by catherineokezie(f): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

have u been to Port Harcourt today
nope
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by MahmudBauchi: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
But i am here in the North and no body is coming back here from the south and no body has left back to the east or south either. I AM SURPRISED
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by oseka101(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
MahmudBauchi:
But i am here in the North and no body is coming back here from the south and no body has left back to the east or south either. I AM SURPRISED
lols don't mind dem dey are kids filled with empty threats and possibly have nothing to do, most of them are not educated so they can not fantom anything. ...
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

So your enemy now is Yoruba right?

Not just Yoruba but YORUBA AND HAUSA
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
catherineokezie:

nope
sorry I mean before not today
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
MahmudBauchi:

u on Nairaland
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Not just Yoruba but YORUBA AND HAUSA
keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 2:41am On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

I heard Afonja on the road last week Nairaland contributed to this

Including u... u dnt even need to comment .
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by catherineokezie(f): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

sorry I mean before not today
5/6 years back when I was hunting for admission into the higher institutions
Re: Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
catherineokezie:

5/6 years back when I was hunting for admission into the higher institutions

can we talk privately

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri / 2023: Adamawa Gov, Fintiri Picks Keletapwa Farauta As Running Mate / Picture Of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Laughing Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.