Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? (2394 Views)

Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her / Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? / Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Towncrier007(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Please I need to ask this ohh, because these days, ladies don't want to communicate with you or have anything to do with you once you're not boxed up, no car, no good phone.
The other day on NL a guy bought his GF that they dated 4yrs a brand new car, hmmmm is they hope for the poor men?

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Date, yes. Marry, no.

You can date a beautiful girl if you have something to offer her that she considers to be of higher value than money. And this could range from sex, to the quality of your intellect, to your sense of humor, to your degree of exposure, to your social status in a particular social context. But this is only for the kind of girl who isn't desperately in need for an upgrade in her financial status, or the kind of girl who is already financially buoyant and doesn't discriminate on the basis of financial status.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by ikp120(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Yes o. Just have your game tight. Women are the easiest people to make to catch feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Towncrier007:
Please I need to ask this ohh, because these days, ladies don't want to communicate with you or have anything to do with you once you're not boxed up, no car, no good phone.
The other day on NL a guy bought his GF that they dated 4yrs a brand new car, hmmmm is they hope for the poor men?
Sure... Why not? Relationships ain't about money na. You men and insecurities

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by ojun50(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Dating na whala jare u better jst look for one side chick dey maintain
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Maxi112: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Na broke guys even date beautiful woman pass cause they know their onion.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Theyveedo(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Trust me broke guys got game

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Freewoman(f): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Naqade:
Date, yes. Marry, no.

You can date a beautiful girl if you have something to offer her that she considers to be of higher value than money. And this could range from sex, to the quality of your intellect, to your sense of humor, to your degree of exposure, to your social status in a particular social context. But this is only for the kind of girl who isn't desperately in need for an upgrade in her financial status, or the kind of girl who is already financially buoyant and doesn't discriminate on the basis of financial status.

You said it all only that i don;t agree with it when it comes to marriage, broked guys can still marry beautiful girls, in short, most beautiful girls don;t even know that they are beautiful, but the ugly knew themselves. GUYS PLEASE DONT BE FINANCIALLY HANDICAPPED AND STILL BE STUPID................... That could be double tragedy

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Taniaa(f): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Towncrier007:
Yes
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by marvin902(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2017
sure why not..
it wont be easy for the girl that's a fact but sure if she loves you..
why not... cool cool cool cool

buh this days i just prefer fwb relationships na wahala undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by LegalBaby(f): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Towncrier007:
Yes.some of us actually care about making our own money

2 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by toastedbread: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
nma247 again?
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by adajoe555: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Yes he can. its finding the right person that matters. there are lots for slay queens out there
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2017
My guy no listen to all these babes wey dey shout "yes, some of us are independent" complete rubbish. How dem take become "independent" for Nigeria? No be to dey follow man Bleep? Girls are hypocrites. Sometimes I'm ashamed to say I'm a Nigerian girl because of how money hungry they are. No mind dem, just look for for money because nobody will send you. Girls like me are 5% of the female population.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2017
toastedbread:

nma247 again?
How? Must u quote me? Are u a fan?[color=#006600][/color] wink
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by toastedbread: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
How? Must u quote me? Are u a fan?[color=#006600][/color] wink

oya comman beat me for where i dey. ox fan dey blow me.

how's ya day going?
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
toastedbread:

oya comman beat me for where i dey. ox fan dey blow me.

how's ya day going?
Not well, really pissed ryt now! Well, not that u care anyway
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by toastedbread: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:

tell me what happened.
who got your pissed?
call 0700toastedbread and i'll send my biker mice to deal with the mf.
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by toastedbread: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:

you've got 1 new email from me.
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Yes...the handicapped ones undecided
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
True. Spiderman is real

2 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by iweecureyou: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Towncrier007:
Yes i can efin daytes ur mordarangry

Butt she his no beuarifoolangry

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Towncrier007(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
How I wish Chioma that my friend asked out could think like you. Because she told him to him to his face that she can't date him because she doesn't associate with poverty, and that she isn't discriminating ohhh, but she just can't stand broke men. na so my guy take carry himself comote with shame oh.
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by duduade: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
for which planet abeg brokenness aint any ones portion
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by LegalBaby(f): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Towncrier007:

How I wish Chioma that my friend asked out could think like you. Because she told him to him to his face that she can't date him because she doesn't associate with poverty, and that she isn't discriminating ohhh, but she just can't stand broke men. na so my guy take carry himself comote with shame oh.
tell your friend to buckle up,
He'd find someone who wouldn't judge him by his financial capability soon enough

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:

No mind them, everly insecured .
If am financially OK, and my career is going well for me , I can date and also marry a broke guy who's got any kind of job and I will Behind him up to my level, also change his career, after tying the knots, and i will be sure he won't bite the fingers that fed him when things start becoming better for him.
But trust broke Nigerian men , they end up dating and hand us pretty ladies on a platter of gold to rich guys.
Which is good , I ain't complaining cos its the broke guys loss not ours .

Sometimes I wish I was born faraway in Europe cry

1 Like

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by y3mi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
alexialin:

Sometimes I wish I was born faraway in Europe cry
Same here Damsel, we can elope to Europe to go get reborn together, trust me. Just that, I wouldn't know which part of Europe you'd prefer, I like Sweden it's peaceful, you ?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
y3mi:

Same here Damsel, we can elope to Europe to go get reborn together, trust me. Just that, I wouldn't know which part of Europe you'd prefer, I like Sweden it's peaceful, you ?

cheesy serious ?
Have spot my kind .lol

Sweden sounds cool. How about Paris? cheesy
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is that not multiplication of poverty, if you don't have money why not channel your time and effort into productive ventures. Watch how you become attractive once you are successful
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Towncrier007:

It depends , am not rich and been broke a lot and never had issues with girls, even the so called ones that eat people's cash, weirdly am still single but what I mean is if you are an open person guy if the babe feels you, she will be with you most girls are ruled by emotions, why do you think a lot of girls get confused. Am always open though being my being single na another story. But I will advise you also work and plan hard to leave your financial status you have to be smart and have a goal , girls like that so many lazy guys at times am lazy once in a while
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by y3mi(m): 3:10am On Jun 28, 2017
alexialin:

cheesy serious ?
Have spot my kind .lol
You've only spotted, not yet acquired and unless he spots you back and someone makes the move, you can't really tell if he's truly your kind.

alexialin:

Sweden sounds cool. How about Paris? cheesy
Paris nah! lost it romantic aura long ago. Not an ideal place for us to rediscover each other. We can't be by a beach cuddling and some seriously pissed terrorist begins shooting at random. I think we should settle for anywhere in the Caribbeans, no disturbing Pirates around there any more. Last I checked they're now into movies and music.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by odinga1of: 4:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Fresca:
My guy no listen to all these babes wey dey shout "yes, some of us are independent" complete rubbish. How dem take become "independent" for Nigeria? No be to dey follow man Bleep? Girls are hypocrites. Sometimes I'm ashamed to say I'm a Nigerian girl because of how money hungry they are. No mind dem, just look for for money because nobody will send you. Girls like me are 5% of the female population.

Beautiful girl you just hit the nail on the_________________I love your DP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Chase U Bitches If U Like Keep Playing Ur Stupid Hard To Get / TELEPATHIC Rape; Why Women Loss Energy / 3 nairalander's are celebrating their birthdays today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.