Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? (2393 Views)

Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her / Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? / Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by ochobaba(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Towncrier007:
Please I need to ask this ohh, because these days, ladies don't want to communicate with you or have anything to do with you once you're not boxed up, no car, no good phone.
The other day on NL a guy bought his GF that they dated 4yrs a brand new car, hmmmm is they hope for the poor men?
It depends on your definition of broke
Financially broke
Potentially broke
Or
Finance-potentially broke...
If finance-potentially broke then there is a problem
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Tiffbuxas: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2017
Nma27:
Sure... Why not? Relationships ain't about money na. You men and insecurities
hahaha you know u don't truly from d corner of your heart believe dat but........ kontinu
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
hahaha you know u don't truly from d corner of your heart believe dat but........ kontinu
I do believe it
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Towncrier007(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2017
lalasticlala and mynd44 should come to this matter
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by habdulafeez(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2017
one thing for sure is that when a lady meets a guy....she asks questions that suggests that she obviously needs a man that is independent in almost every aspect of manliness....intellectual, financial, e.t.c. But the real issue here is that where are the good girls that could easily be lucky enough to get such men. they are obviously enchanted with the societal trends of forming slay queens baselessly when Mr. Right is somewhere lurking around hoping to see them in their natural self.
there are humble girls though....but they put on a shield (slayer shield) that won't allow them accept the offers and advances of the good guys.
#concernedbeing
Re: Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? by Tiffbuxas: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nma27:
I do believe it
good for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Cries Out After Her Engagement With Her Malaysian Guy Crashes(pics / The Evolution Of Nairaland According To A Friend. / I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.