Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 (15545 Views)

I Got My First Airdrop Payment...0.1 Ether/n21600 Thousand Naira / Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Malix: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Brendascouch:

I more interested in it too.. but I don't know how to get their wallets. The coin just came in this week and chanced so many others and occupied a very good position on the coin market table..

Anyone who knows how to get this coin (IOTA) should help us please...
A friend just told me he bought from his bitfinex wallet. He opened a bitfinex wallet and transferd btc from coinbase wallet to bitfinex wallet and exchanged
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Malix:

A friend just told me he bought from his bitfinex wallet. He opened a bitfinex wallet and transferd btc from coinbase wallet to bitfinex wallet and exchanged

Wow, that's nice...

I should do that then. Thanks
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2017
Malix:

For everyone that has been following this thread, if you are interested and have some money to buy VOXELs, I would advise you go for that coin now.

At the beginning of June, I was watching videos on YouTube on coins to invest in and I came across a particular guy who projected that a particular coin will do well in June.

As at that time, the coin VOXELS was at number 250 (on the third page) on the coin market table. Just this morning I checked again, and it has come from 250 to occupy the first page of first 100 coins on the table. It is now on number 95.

It is still less than a Dollar. So investing in it now will do you all good in a year's time.

Thanks.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by BAILMONEY: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Brendascouch:

For everyone that has been following this thread, if you are interested and have some money to buy VOXELs, I would advise you go for that coin now.

At the beginning of June, I was watching videos on YouTube on coins to invest in and I came across a particular guy who projected that a particular coin will do well in June.

As at that time, the coin VOXELS was at number 250 (on the third page) on the coin market table. Just this morning I checked again, and it has come from 250 to occupy the first page of first 100 coins on the table. It is now on number 95.

It is still less than a Dollar. So investing in it now will do you all good in a year's time.

Thanks.

STORY THEY ARE JUST PROMOTING THEIR COIN

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
STORY THEY ARE JUST PROMOTING THEIR COIN

That's how I said in January about ethereum after it crashed last year and Monero, today those coins have made some people very rich.

Anyway, its not meant for everyone. For something to jump from 250 to 95 and as I type this it's on number 84... Then its worth it.

It is called investment I.e, you put money today to reap later and not that very day.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by BAILMONEY: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Brendascouch:

That's how I said in January about ethereum after it crashed last year and Monero, today those coins have made some people very rich.

Anyway, its not meant for everyone. For something to jump from 250 to 95 and as I type this it's on number 84... Then its worth it.

It is called investment I.e, you put money today to reap later and not that very day.
ARE YOU A COIN DEALER SIR?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Malix:

I just got 3049.9 units of Mega Iota ("Miota"wink from bitfinix will be creating a new trend on how to get involved soon.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Englishgold: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yards:

I just got 3049.9 units of Mega Iota ("Miota"wink from bitfinix will be creating a new trend on how to get involved soon.
Is this a cryptocurrencey?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yards:

Please do, I am more than waiting... What do you think about what I wrote concerning Voxels?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Englishgold:

Yes it just had a record breaking debut some few days back. You can check my profile i made a post about the debut.

It's the first crypto currency which doesn't run on blockchain it runs on the tangle a new technology for the Internet of things.

It's a huge project with massive potential. It's not a rival to bitcoin or ethereum, THE TANGLE IS A RIVAL TO BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY with innovative features which solves all the problems BLOCKCHAIN and it's currencies have and may have.

It has been termed the BLOCKCHAIN successor. I'm just enjoying the technology heavyweights as they have a go at each other the world is indeed getting better.

The Tangle has a long way to go before it can surpass the BLOCKCHAIN, the coming years will tell, if it does happened i want to make sure I'LL be part of THOSE who made a futurn for believing.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
BAILMONEY:
ARE YOU A COIN DEALER SIR?

I am not.. Just trying to get involve in it and know it, while I gather all the knowledge about it and also gather some for future sake.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yards:

Yes it just had a record breaking debut some few days back. You can check my profile i made a post about the debut.

It's the first crypto currency which doesn't run on blockchain it runs on the tangle a new technology for the Internet of things.

It's a huge project with massive potential. It's not a rival to bitcoin or ethereum, THE TANGLE IS A RIVAL TO BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY with innovative features which solves all the problems BLOCKCHAIN and it's currencies have and may have.

It has been termed the BLOCKCHAIN successor. I'm just enjoying the technology heavyweights as they have a go at each other the world is indeed getting better.

The Tangle has a long way to go before it can surpass the BLOCKCHAIN, the coming years will tell, if it does happened i want to make sure I'LL be part of THOSE who made a futurn for believing.

Guy, I just opened an account with Bitfinex just like you directed yesterday but doesn't know the procedures about the site, especially how to get my wallet address, and the buying stuff..

kindly do a detailed description pls.

Thanks.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Englishgold:

Another interesting thing about the tangle is its Quantum Proof THE NEXT GENERATION OF COMPUTER which has been predicted to have the capacity to crack blockchain.

It also has infinite scalability and zero transfer fees, you can send transactions even as small as nano units.

The blockchain as of date is not capable of the aforementioned.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by omotech: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Brendascouch:

I believe in what u're saying, but l hve a little problem because l'm newbie in dis business, l will like to invest little, pls can u put me through
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Brendascouch:

Guy, I just opened an account with Bitfinex just like you directed yesterday but doesn't know the procedures about the site, especially how to get my wallet address, and the buying stuff..

kindly do a detailed description pls.

Thanks.

A trend giving all necessary description will be created before the end of tomorrow.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yards:

A trend giving all necessary description will be created before the end of tomorrow.

Good...

Secondly, should we create a whatsap group where we can help ourselves on cryptocurrency ? Some have been asking about being put through and even myself don't know that much, so what do you think?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by omotech: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Brendascouch:

Good...

Secondly, should we create a whatsap group where we can help ourselves on cryptocurrency ? Some have been asking about being put through and even myself don't know that much, so what do you think?
I said can you help me, l want to invest in dis coin, but l'm newbie can u put through thanx
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by erajude: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please please create a wattsapp group please for us who seriously need help
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Englishgold: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yards:

A unit price is how much pls
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by benzion72(m): 2:39am On Jun 19, 2017
All manners of coins, Is this a new ponzzi scheme, is this guarantee by NDIC and CBN, if you put your money in any scheme you and on your own. When will Naija wise up.All world currency is backed by gold what is backing this one me i dont know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Make una dei careful ooooi.

Naxo MmM take start
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2017
benzion72:

All manners of coins, Is this a new ponzzi scheme, is this guarantee by NDIC and CBN, if you put your money in any scheme you and on your own. When will Naija wise up.All world currency is backed by gold what is backing this one me i dont know

What do CBN know?

We are struggling with basic computer knowledge in Nigeria so how is it possible for an average Nigerian to understand what the blockchain is all about.

Is Nigeria better than China? Japan? Russia? The USA?

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=DViewer post=57644759]Make una dei careful ooooi.

Naxo MmM take start[/quote
This is an average Nigerian speaking

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
omotech:
I said can you help me, l want to invest in dis coin, but l'm newbie can u put through thanx

https://www.nairaland.com/3871025/getting-understand-record-breaking-iota
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by owunabastard: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2017
I want to buy this coin, worldcoin. Who knows the wallet that contains it? I have checked coinomi, coinpaymennts and bittrex, it is not there.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by oluwaseungbenga: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
tell me more, psalmbim@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by benzion72(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Yards:

What do CBN know?

We are struggling with basic computer knowledge in Nigeria so how is it possible for an average Nigerian to understand what the blockchain is all about.

Is Nigeria better than China? Japan? Russia? The USA?
Every world currency is backed by gold naira is back by crude oil what is backing all these crypto currency other thab a website wallet and an imaginary exchange rate the worst is radio advert telling people an investment of 100k will become 23million in six months

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yards:

I thought the ico period of this coin is over, y is it not trade in any exchange except from that one mentioned above. I think i will go for better coin with promising future project in progress

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Najwal:

I thought the ico period of this coin is over, y is it not trade in any exchange except from that one mentioned above. I think i will go for better coin with promising future project in progress

Take a look at their road map it will soon hit other exchange when that happens volume will increase which is directly proportional to price increase.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 22, 2017
galaciousbabe:
Please i want my bitcoin to grow, anyone knows how to go about it

Pm me to show you the Sweetest way. No losses or story since I started
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Timi1990(m): 2:34am On Jun 22, 2017
$100 worth of ethereum available for sale @ 400/$ .
Message me on WhatsApp if interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Costly Mistakes People Make With Business Investments / setting up a cooking gas home delivery service....profit Making Business. / Financial Markets Suffer After JP Morgan Index Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.