Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 (15543 Views)

I Got My First Airdrop Payment...0.1 Ether/n21600 Thousand Naira / Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Mikkyjay17(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please I'm a new bie here.
I opened coinbase account today, how can I get bitcoin wallet address? And how do I fund it too?
Thanks!
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mikkyjay17:
I opened coinbase account today, how can I get bitcoin wallet address? And how do I fund it too?
Thanks!

You opened a coinbase account today, that means you already have a bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum wallets. just look for how to fund them.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mikkyjay17:
Thanks!

It's always best to use a wallet not associated with Exchanges, THE BEST CRYPTO WALLET is JAXX.IO you can control your private keys and have your backup phrase through which you can access your fund from any device and version of Jaxx wallet.

To to it off Jaxx has Shapeshift on board, you can swap between cryptocurrencies in your wallet. I.e, change btc to eth and vice versa e.t.c

It's also a multi wallet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by suchmuch: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
$100 ethereum available at #415
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by chyegems(f): 3:10am On Jun 30, 2017
djlaqua91:

Run fast. TBC is a scam
and they are claiming they had a trade fair somewhere at Ikj and people bought things with TBC. They even have a group "eki traders" on Facebook where that buy and sell with it. Hmmm
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by djlaqua91(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2017
chyegems:
and they are claiming they had a trade fair somewhere at Ikj and people bought things with TBC. They even have a group "eki traders" on Facebook where that buy and sell with it. Hmmm

Don't mind them. All lies. Don't go near them abeg
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by djlaqua91(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Yards:

It's always best to use a wallet not associated with Exchanges, THE BEST CRYPTO WALLET is JAXX.IO you can control your private keys and have your backup phrase through which you can access your fund from any device and version of Jaxx wallet.

To to it off Jaxx has Shapeshift on board, you can swap between cryptocurrencies in your wallet. I.e, change btc to eth and vice versa e.t.c

My issue with these conversion is their fees. Very high these days
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by jamsproject: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2017
I do hope they make Etherium and Litecoin on Paxful.
I have some Etherium and lots of Litecoin.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Mikkyjay17(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Brendascouch:

You opened a coinbase account today, that means you already have a bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum wallets. just look for [b]*how* [/b]to fund them.

Thanks. I'm having a blockchain bitcoin wallet. @ bolded, how do I fund it is now the question. Would be more grateful if you can construe more on it.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Ak47young(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
chyegems:
Please TBC is no cryto currency. Coins like bitcoin, etherum, litecoin and more are. If you want more information go to www.coinmarketcap.com. I beg u don't buy a scam coin
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mikkyjay17:

Thanks. I'm having a blockchain bitcoin wallet. @ bolded, how do I fund it is now the question. Would be more grateful if you can construe more on it.

This is how I fund my account with Bitcoin..

I buy bitcoin from a site here in Nigeria (Nairaomm.com) . So if you are that serious, go online and browse about them. there are many others who sell but I do through them alone.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by owunabastard: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mikkyjay17:

Use this link to buy BTC and thank me later, https://www.nairaex.com/ref/eN-YXRM
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Brendascouch:

This is how I fund my account with Bitcoin..

I buy bitcoin from a site here in Nigeria (Nairaomm.com) . So if you are that serious, go online and browse about them. there are many others who sell but I do through them alone.

Thanks
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by owunabastard: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Yards:

@Yards, how long does it takes new cryptocurrency to be listed on coinmarketcap? and how do you know new coins coming on board to be listed? Why I am asking this is that I will like to invest when the coin is still new and must be listed on coinmarketcap
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yards:

Yards, What do you think about the newly introduced EOS Coin? Bitfinex has included it on its list. Do you see any future in the coin? Is it worth investing?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by afroxyz: 1:09am On Jul 04, 2017
benzion72:

All manners of coins, Is this a new ponzzi scheme, is this guarantee by NDIC and CBN, if you put your money in any scheme you and on your own. When will Naija wise up.All world currency is backed by gold what is backing this one me i dont know

The dollar is not backed by gold oga.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by govman4: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
please how can i exchange btc for dogecoin on bittrex
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2017
How did i not see this free money making opportunity in bcc or bch, imagine those having btc in any exchange wallet get the equivalent amount of bch which is currently selling at $481 as i type this message and still going high, cant believe i miss this. Chaii embarassed
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by rookidmart: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Najwal:
How did i not see this free money making opportunity in bcc or bch, imagine those having btc in any exchange wallet get the equivalent amount of bch which is currently selling at $481 as i type this message and still going high, cant believe i miss this. Chaii embarassed
You MAY still be able to claim it.
Where was your BTC during the split?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by lilfizzie: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Not yet, ether cannot displace bitcoin
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2017
rookidmart:

You MAY still be able to claim it.
Where was your BTC during the split?

thats the problem, i didnt keep any btc everything was on altcoin because of the fear of all the stuff i read on the net sad
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by galaciousbabe(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bit coin for sale ooo
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by ola185: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hello guys... Pls which coin is the best and most reliable that I can invest 150k for a period of 6months? THANKS
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by CryptoCoinr(f): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
ola185:
Hello guys... Pls which coin is the best and most reliable that I can invest 150k for a period of 6months? THANKS

There's a coin you could invest in right now and make roughly double that by September.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Malix: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
ola185:

I can give you names of 3 coin that ll do x5 in 2mnths.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Malix:

I can give you names of 3 coin that ll do x5 in 2mnths.

Why not put them here for everyone to know?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by CryptoCoinr(f): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brendascouch:

The last time I tried to notify members here about what Najwal (above) is sad about, I got nixed by the anti-spambot aka buggybot.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Malix: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brendascouch:

waz banned d last tym i did
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Malix: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Najwal:

thats the problem, i didnt keep any btc everything was on altcoin because of the fear of all the stuff i read on the net sad

Ehya pele. I got some Bch
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by CryptoCoinr(f): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Malix:

Ehya pele. I got some Bch

How much did you get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Costly Mistakes People Make With Business Investments / setting up a cooking gas home delivery service....profit Making Business. / Financial Markets Suffer After JP Morgan Index Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.