Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 (15544 Views)

I Got My First Airdrop Payment...0.1 Ether/n21600 Thousand Naira / Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by awesome11(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brendascouch:

Look for some genuine sellers and buy. Be careful because there are so many evil people out there who don't have conscience and looking for who to swindle. So be careful.

He is better well advised to trade with reputable exchangers. Getting genuine local traders is quite difficult for crypto newbies.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by awesome11(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yards:

Must of the coins you mentioned here are very unlikely to grow past the cent value.

I personally hold over a 1300 ripples, I'm waiting for it to hit 3cents to offload.

I'm willing to buy all for 3.5cents.

0 nine 0 two 0 six 0 0 eight 0 2 OR 0 nine 0 six 7 eight 2 six 9 seven 2.

That's my contact.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Fabuloski(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
awesome11:

He is better well advised to trade with reputable exchangers. Getting genuine local traders is quite difficult for crypto newbies.

Bro please I am new to all this thing and I have interest in it. I have opened an account on coinbase but I don't knw wat to do next and how. I will really appreciate your tutoring. you can message on Watsapp 08108537088
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by omotech: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
awesome11:

In as much as there are a lot of people out there who are hell bent of scamming us of our hard earned bitcoin, the truth is they only prey on our greed and inherent get-rich-quick thinking. I've fallen for a couple of such and I've come out better of such experiences. It builds our cognitive ability to think through investment schemes.

I invest with a registered exchanger and my weekly profit of 5-7% has never failed for the past 6 months. That's because they actually trade with our money and pay us from the profits. Look for such opportunities around and give it a trial.[b][/b]
Pls kindly drop the address of the exchanger here so that most of us can benefit from it thanx.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
awesome11:

I'm willing to buy all for 3.5cents.

0 nine 0 two 0 six 0 0 eight 0 2 OR 0 nine 0 six 7 eight 2 six 9 seven 2.

That's my contact.

I'm interested, kindly note I'm not interested in Naira. You will pay in ether.

My expectation is to trade ripple for ether.

If you are gamed let me know so I will contact you immediately
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by ekwii: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brendascouch:

I swapped Bitcoin for ether yesterday on Changelly and up till now I haven't gotten my ether. Now I feel I should have used Shape shift. Will I get my my Bitcoin or ether back?

Also, how do one buy from poloniex pls? The procedures involved. Thanks
changelly is what i am using since, and never disappoint me
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=ekwii post=57491153]
changelly is what i am using since, and never disappoint me[/quote

Good for you but I suggest you use shapeshift they are better
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by ekwii: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Gentle men and ladies, if you want to buy bitcoin or sell your bitcoin to local currency, use nairaex. Use this link: https://www.nairaex.com/ref/eN-YXRM for your transactions.
I have been using them for long now and no story. Instead of loosing your money by dealing with individuals, which you hardly see genuine ones, use this site and have rest of mind.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by awesome11(m): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2017
omotech:
Pls kindly drop the address of the exchanger here so that most of us can benefit from it thanx.

Visit genexpayments.online and click on the How Piggy Investment scheme works or WhatsApp me on 0 nine 0 two zero six 0 0 eight 0 2
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by awesome11(m): 12:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Yards:

No probs. But at 3.5cents!!

$0.035
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 5:08am On Jun 14, 2017
awesome11:

No probs. But at 3.5cents!!

$0.035

I should sell below current price you are very funny.

Cent is 0.0 not 0.00
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by dnoable08: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
djlaqua91:
OP i agree with you. Invested in Ethereum months back and sold last week. Bought some today in case it goes crazy to $100 smiley

Also hold 8 other alt coins.

Crypto hustle is a good long term investment i tell you. Better to hold and watch it after a year or two.

Jahbless our hustle cool
Please where do u buy Ethereum from? I need some
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by dnoable08: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yards:
Waking up every morning to know you are richer than the previous day is exactly the experience I'm having with ethereum. I was lucky to get some units when it was priced at $8 and $40 respectively; it's priced at over $380 at the moment my hundreds of dollars investment has grown into thousands and Still growing. grin

It's market capitalization was long predicted to someday surpassed that of bitcoin and it's looking more likely now more than ever. Ethereum is closing the gap it won't be a surprise if by the end of 2017 Ethereum is number one in coin market cap. Bitcoin be ready ethereum is coming for you grin

A $1000 per Ether is looking likely before the end of 2018. I'm just enjoying the altcoin market, I hold units in 3 other different altcoins and I keep on working on adding more to my collection; Buy when it's nothing and watch it shoot to the moon the only investment strategy I have ever practiced grin
I need some Ethereum. Whatsapp: 08162505073
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by solad01(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Just launched, it is very hot. sign up here; https://coolIncome.com.ng
It is just 17hours old.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Joe50(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
mecussey:

i feel you bro...tha thing is heading to 1k usd b4 december and u are talking of 2018. All the mining gpu don go up...the msi 8gb is now 600 to 700 From 250usd. I am suspecting that by now China is looking towards producing the ASICs. However, it might never beat BTC. You know market forces, when miners divert to ether, btc will become scarce and the price will start going up again. Monero is even following suite...from 20usd to 50usd now. Naira can go to hell, i wishl everybody will be using crypto, transactions will be very easy. Bankers work don finish be that and cbn don pack up.

Zcash and Ethereum are doing competition at the moment...
i think zcash bit Eth today 14th/06/2017 zec = $435 while Eth = $395
i am mining zcash ATM. we are expecting $1000 per zec before end year.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by eripecs(f): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Brendascouch:

My sisteret me tell you the truth as a fellow lady, all those people out there who say grow your bit coins with our systems are all fake.. I have lost quite a number of Bitcoin to them. My advise is that you keep buying your coins and storing them. Don't put them in any schemes that promise to help you grow them.

I learnt in a hard way...
Brenda, I feel your pain but there are still genuine ones out there. What you need is information and the right people. I have been earning 5% weekly for over 2 months now from 0.1btc investment. So dear, don't close your mind. Just pray for God's guidance and try anyone with little money.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by eripecs(f): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yards:

Good ponzis is the only coin multiplier I know of
I don't encourage anyone to go into ponzi because its like gambling. There are still genuine investments. You know them through their Small dividends unlike ponzis that give one heart attack.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by snofay(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Donate ur Bitcoin on Mmm and get ur 50percent return... check my signature.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by mecussey(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Joe50:

Zcash and Ethereum are doing competition at the moment... i think zcash bit Eth today 14th/06/2017 zec = $435 while Eth = $395 i am mining zcash ATM. we are expecting $1000 per zec before end year.
what GPU are u using and how many Sol/s..?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by awesome11(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
dnoable08:

I need some Ethereum. Whatsapp: 08162505073

Don't expose yourself to risks. Buy from exchangers.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by omotech: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
eripecs:

Brenda, I feel your pain but there are still genuine ones out there. What you need is information and the right people. I have been earning 5% weekly for over 2 months now from 0.1btc investment. So dear, don't close your mind. Just pray for God's guidance and try anyone with little money.
Pls give me the link of this that pay you 5% weekly so that i can invest too thanx
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by awesome11(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yards:

I should sell below current price you are very funny.

Cent is 0.0 not 0.00

Lol.

So, I should buy above the current market price?

1 cent is $0.01 and you said it's 3.5cents.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by dnoable08: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
awesome11:

Don't expose yourself to risks. Buy from exchangers.

Regards
Thanks alot, I already did. Just needed to compare prices. Bought from satowallet.com
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by owunabastard: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please house, which wallet for ethereum classic do you recommend? I mean the one that has a good security, i will appreciate.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by djlaqua91(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
dnoable08:

Please where do u buy Ethereum from? I need some

You can buy from exchanges like Poloniex
But i prefer to buy Bitcoin and then convert it
If you use wallets like coinomi or coinpayments or Jaxx you can convert the bitcoin directly to ether using the wallet
Sites like Changelly.com also help with btc to eth conversion
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by djlaqua91(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
owunabastard:
Please house, which wallet for ethereum classic do you recommend? I mean the one that has a good security, i will appreciate.

Coinpayments. net, coinomi, Jaxx
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yuzzers(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
maul me at. swapnansundari@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by eripecs(f): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
omotech:
Pls give me the link of this that pay you 5% weekly so that i can invest too thanx
Pm me or drop your whatsapp number
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by felictorx: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Yards:

how do I get ripples wallet? Also, whc altcoins old very high prospects?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by dayosh: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Ms
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2017
felictorx:
how do I get ripples wallet? Also, whc altcoins old very high prospects?

Go to bittrex . com you will get all the wallets there except Bytecoin.

Please OP, how can I get IOTA and Bytecoin wallet? These coins are very cheap now and I think they very have good prospects in Years to come. They also have good Market capitalization standing..

IOTA was just released few days ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Costly Mistakes People Make With Business Investments / setting up a cooking gas home delivery service....profit Making Business. / Financial Markets Suffer After JP Morgan Index Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.